[WDYWT] Color Theory - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

[WDYWT] Color Theory - Streetwear

[WDYWT] Color Theory - Streetwear


[WDYWT] Color Theory

Posted: 10 Jul 2022 09:00 PM PDT

a night out

Posted: 11 Jul 2022 12:56 AM PDT

Don’t know how I feel ‘bout the tote

Posted: 10 Jul 2022 07:54 PM PDT

Can somebody help identify what bracelet this guy is wearing.

Posted: 10 Jul 2022 10:36 PM PDT

Opinions needed.

Posted: 11 Jul 2022 04:01 AM PDT

So I got this event I'll be attending next month, and I got an idea of what I'm gonna be rocking on that day, but I'm kinda wondering if the colors would make sense together. So basically, I wanna wear a mid-light washed custom jeans, graphic white tee, a green varsity jacket, and an orange cross body bag. The shoes I wanna rock are Nike dunks (medium curry). So I just need opinions on whether the sneakers are gonna compliment the rest of the outfit or if I should change em entirely.

submitted by /u/SubstituteBoyfriend
[link] [comments]

Going to New York, recommend me something

Posted: 11 Jul 2022 02:26 AM PDT

Going to New York for holidays recommend me some good shopping spots there, I'm from Europe so I don't know anything if you know some good shops tell me:)

submitted by /u/Step1one
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment