Holiday Spirit - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holiday Spirit - Streetwear

Holiday Spirit - Streetwear


Holiday Spirit

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 07:45 AM PST

Tired of air maxes and ultra boosts, went for more of a casual option

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 05:38 PM PST

Giving away some bomber jackets to kick off my brand

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 10:47 AM PST

Hey /r/streetwear, I've been creating apparel for years now but in the last few months I've been spending a lot of time designing and working with manufacturers to create some original cut & sewn pieces. I've gotten some awesome feedback from this sub and can't thank you all enough for that. It really has help guide me.

After awhile I finally have wrapped it all into a streetwear brand: Coronam, Co.. To kick it all off, and as a "thank you", I am giving away (yes, totally free) camo bomber jackets to 5 random people.

If you want to throw your name into the hat here's the link to enter: https://coronam.co/pages/urban-camo-bomber-giveaway

As I go I will be adding more and more original pieces to my store, this is really just the beginning and I am putting pretty much everything I have (read: all my money) into making this real.

Thanks my dudes


Edit: I know downvoting helps your odds in a giveaway, but be cool to your neighbors and good things will come your way


Just created some brand new socials if anyone cares to follow:

(The giveaway gods will shower you with love)

https://www.instagram.com/coronam.co/

https://twitter.com/coronamco

https://www.facebook.com/Coronam-Co-346493625729260/


Super edit: damn I'm blown away from all the love here. I'm going to end up giving away more than 5 of these things! I'll let this run through the month and start your new years with a win

submitted by /u/leesfer
[link] [comments]

While all my friends were sleeping with teddy bears ... I was wearing them

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 10:35 PM PST

Yung Lean x Eytys aka school shooter 4's

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 07:09 PM PST

Is this Snoop Dogg shirt I thrifted authentic vintage?

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 12:29 PM PST

Dorial Green-Beckham pretended Kanye West was a charity to wear Yeezy cleats

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 02:57 PM PST

I added some patches on my jacket. I'm looking for more cool pins/patches to add on to this, any suggestions?

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 04:44 PM PST

Copped myself a sunset windbreaker, praise the sun

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 05:03 PM PST

Fall/Winter Pickups

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 10:05 AM PST

Didn't get the whole fit in the picture but new pickups from Buffalo Exchange. Opinions?

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 04:46 PM PST

EQT Support 93/17 looks godly.

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 03:32 PM PST

help

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 10:37 AM PST

I think I have depression or anxiety or both, I'm not really sure but what I do know is that every time I go shopping for clothes I have no idea what to buy and I feel like everyone is looking at me. I want to look good but if I try on clothes my mind is telling me that everything looks bad and I always think that there's got to be better clothes but i cant find any. Also i have the worlds worst fashion sense i have zero clue about what looks good with what and colors and junk. It has gotten to the point that I've worn the same clothes that I don't like for the last three years and I started to ignore all my friends, skipping all my classes at college and I don't want to leave the house anymore. Going on social media makes it worse when I see all these people that look effortlessly amazing. I don't know what to do anymore and making this post is really a last resort to see if you guys or anyone can help me out..

submitted by /u/mountaintop123
[link] [comments]

Finally picked up a grail shoe of mine, rocked it up in Denver yesterday!

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 02:50 PM PST

Wall of Memes. [Flight Club NYC]

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 03:25 PM PST

Camping Cowboys button up I thrifted

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 10:58 AM PST

Don't upvote or anything, just a quick thanks to a user on here.

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 05:34 AM PST

shoutout to /u/zombiemind8 yo

i posted a thread about a month ago asking for cheap alternatives to UBs or NMDs cause i couldn't find any good ones i liked for a good price.

/u/zombiemind8 hooked me up in the comments with a link to a charcoal pair of NMDs on GOAT which, until then i had no idea existed.

NMDs came in a couple days ago, and i fucking love them thanks again yo, u da mvp

EDIT: since people were asking, i paid $120, and here's a shitty fit pic really quick while I'm waiting on my ride: http://i.imgur.com/1Bc0fui.jpg

sorry about the twill joggers, but fuck it man they let me wear 'em in the dress code and they're pretty comfy for the price, sue me.

submitted by /u/Harald12
[link] [comments]

Tell me your school fashion horror stories

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 12:20 PM PST

I hand distressed my jeans, then when I wore them next day, one of the knee slits ripped down from my knee down to my ankle lmaoo. Got some weird looks that day

submitted by /u/PureIntel
[link] [comments]

Perks of working at a thrift store:p

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 04:13 PM PST

Happy 18th Birthday Outfit

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 08:26 AM PST

Had to flex but I wanted to be subtle

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 06:02 PM PST

New thrifted jacket. First post.

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 02:01 PM PST

my custom bacchus converse

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 02:01 PM PST

Since you guys liked my last jacket, here's the progress on my second attempt at painting on one!

Posted: 05 Dec 2016 02:10 PM PST

presto x acronym masker

Posted: 06 Dec 2016 02:27 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment