WDYWT - December 04, 2016 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

WDYWT - December 04, 2016 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 04, 2016 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 04, 2016

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 12:07 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 04, 2016

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 12:07 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I got my dad Breds for his 70th birthday. These are his first Js

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 09:36 PM PST

Fits On a Budget

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 10:41 AM PST

40% OFF WHOLE ADIDAS STORE

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 03:13 PM PST

Make an account with a .edu email and it automatically applies the discount.

EDIT: Seems like the sale ended about an hour ago, sorry everyone :/ Glad some of you guys got it in time

submitted by /u/swenyo
[link] [comments]

[NSFW][Inspo] lustyyyboi's comprehensive photo dump

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 07:42 AM PST

album

Hi all, I'm a recent poster to the sub and I had a user ask me if I had any inspo pics for women getting into streetwear culture. I usually dress like a dude so it took me longer than I thought to compile a female-oriented album lmao. I threw in a lot of guys' fits that I thought I could reincorporate into my own fit. It ended up becoming a huge album so I figured I'd share it with everyone.

The album is a mish-mash of stuff that I like including techwear (for both males and females), Japanese streetwear, high-street/ high fashion, bondage/ fetish-inspired clothing, etc. General themes for the album include monochromatic color schemes, straps/ harnesses, drapey layers, sheer fabrics, unisex/ genderbent clothing, and contrasting textures.

I'm really attracted to fits that play around with differing expressions of sexuality; there are some fits that totally shroud the female body with black cloaks and tall turtlenecks while there are some fits that use tulle (or other sheer fabrics) to completely expose the breasts/ buttocks. The general goals for my fits is to express that I'm put together, that I come across as confident, and that I'm in control of my body and sexuality, whether I choose to dress myself in full ACRONYM gear or a sheer mesh tank top and skinny jeans.

While I'm at it, here are some IG plugs for people that I regularly get inspo from:

ryingg

brycity

keithtio

thisistheodore

thirdlooks

clo

kleeheelk

melittabaumeister

erikabowes

cazumax

miki

leoooo

norm

And if you actually read through my babble and are too lazy to scroll back up, here's the album link again lol

ALBUM HERE

Thanks for reading and I hope u guys can add something new to ur inspo folders today c:

submitted by /u/lustyyyboi
[link] [comments]

[LPU] Fear of God Striped Crew

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 03:52 PM PST

Am I too late for the Gildan memes?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 07:47 PM PST

[Pickup] Drake christmas sweater from the market

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 10:12 AM PST

Thoughts on these? Better than those yeezys that came out on black friday or nah?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 08:05 PM PST

thoughts on this embroidery?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 10:47 AM PST

My Hype Bedside Table

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 12:33 PM PST

I had a old pair of vans that had hole when I used to skate, add some spice to it (p.s I am a guy #hairless legs)

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 02:38 PM PST

Pickup: H&M Coat! Went with navy instead of camel, thoughts?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 03:49 PM PST

Y'all like olive parkas? Well here's a small inspo album!

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 06:54 PM PST

Went to the thrift store today and I fucking found the adidas olympic sweater that was posted here before?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 07:01 AM PST

Today's thrift pick up. Fila Crewneck.

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 04:08 PM PST

Started a streetwear inspired series of paintings. First piece: ADIDAS

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 09:13 PM PST

[OC] Girlfriend's Chanel x Vans

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 08:54 PM PST

Filthy Frank's Merch Store

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 06:11 PM PST

Just copped these NMD XR1s, next best after BAPE NMDs

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 08:45 AM PST

[LPU] Pingy has taught me to live life on the edge

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 12:52 PM PST

Windfall 횡재 • A Story Behind Each Piece

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 10:25 AM PST

Hey fam,

I'd like to formerly introduce myself and my brand Windfall 횡재. My name is Josh (or madjamaica) and I've been active on this sub for a while now. It's grown A TON, and it's been pretty awesome seeing it evolve over time. The majority of my sales have been from Reddit, so first off thanks to my existing customers for your support!

My brand focuses heavy on meaningful graphic design. Something we're really lacking in the industry right now. Each piece literally takes months to go from concept to finished product, so I've only got two collections under my belt so far.

Jade Butterfly & Madama

http://imgur.com/a/ekzjd

I write blog posts for the brand describing a bit about my inspiration with Lifestyle, but I'll be moving it more to my newsletter. Because I know not everyone cares about it. I'll be talking about the creative/design process, experiences running the brand, meaning behind the designs, how they're all connected, etc. etc. I'd like to give the brand more depth for those who are interested. Plus I'd like to give it more personality and relatability, rather than trying to come off as this mysterious "2cool" brand.

You can sign up for the newsletter on the home page. Website link is here.

I'm always open to feedback, praise, criticism. And if anyone has any questions about anything, I'm happy to answer em.

I do offer international shipping, and sorry I don't offer universal discount codes. My margins are pretty slim as is, and I price my pieces at what I need to sell them at.

Much love \o/

submitted by /u/madjamaica
[link] [comments]

Anyone else think Darius from Atlanta is fly as fuck?

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 06:50 PM PST

Been watching this lately and Darius got some pretty dope fits man. Man reminds me of Uzi. Anyone know w2c his "Art" hat? And if you don't watch Atlanta, watch it, one of the best comedies on air rn

submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_FROG_MEMES
[link] [comments]

[Pickup] Armed and Ready in the Latest Supreme x TNF

Posted: 04 Dec 2016 03:52 AM PST

Copped a pair of jeans from mnml

Posted: 03 Dec 2016 08:22 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment