layers, layers, and more layers - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

layers, layers, and more layers - Streetwear

layers, layers, and more layers - Streetwear


layers, layers, and more layers

Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:49 PM PST

[ART] Designed these Knit Sweaters

Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:18 AM PST

The Shacket

Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:31 AM PST

[WDYWT] Sherpas are cozy af in the NYC cold ����

Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PST

[wdywt] turn it up

Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:45 PM PST

Saika Midi Skirt in Rar Leopard Brown

Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:10 PM PST

I would love to start a streetwear brand. I need your opinion!

Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:26 AM PST

Hello!

As title says I would love to start my own streetwear brand but I need you help.

Basically in past I used to sew cargo pants for people. I also created my own custom pants where I would sew parts of different clothing on them. (I will link pictures of it if I can)

I liked the limited quantity of my clothing and the exclusivity basically because nobody here had same pants as I had. I think that's awesome to stay original and exclusive. I love to show my personality through my clothing.

I would love to start my own streetwear brand and show others what I can create. I thought I would start with my first collection in 2022. I would include few t-shirts, hoodies and some accessories. I would add some essentials that will be available all year (tee, hoodie, cap…).

But I am very considered about few things and that's where I need your help.

  1. Pricing -> I wanna use print on demand service to test waters first. I wanna use quality blanks and high quality prints. So my ideal retail price is around 40-50$ which seems pretty high. What's your opinion?

  2. What do you hate/like about streetwear fashion nowadays? -> this would help me to direct my brand the right way.

  3. How big collection is enough? I though I would test waters first with 3 tees, 3 hoodies, some accessories and a cap.

  4. What are other things you would love to see other brands do? So I can include that from beginning or in future.

Thank you! A.

submitted by /u/AdamekGold
[link] [comments]

Athletic vibes

Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:04 AM PST

first post here, wanted to take some pics in my favorite sneakers!

Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment