In three days I'm realizing my fashion magazine, which has been a long time dream. Thanks /u/supremeblackguy for letting me write an article about you, and use your image as front cover - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

In three days I'm realizing my fashion magazine, which has been a long time dream. Thanks /u/supremeblackguy for letting me write an article about you, and use your image as front cover - Streetwear

In three days I'm realizing my fashion magazine, which has been a long time dream. Thanks /u/supremeblackguy for letting me write an article about you, and use your image as front cover - Streetwear


In three days I'm realizing my fashion magazine, which has been a long time dream. Thanks /u/supremeblackguy for letting me write an article about you, and use your image as front cover

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:04 PM PST

Here's a List of GOOD Fashion Guides

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 06:27 PM PST

I put together this list after seeing a certain terrible "guide" being up-voted to the top.

"I don't care about fashion and just want to fit in"

If you don't care about fashion and just want to fit in to high-school, just go to h&m (whatever store everyone goes to in your area) with your mommy or daddy and get whatever fits just like everyone else. Get stuff that you see at your high-school. Honestly though, it's high-school, no one really cares what you wear unless it's expensive hypebeast stuff like Jordans or Supreme. If you're dressing to impress, remember some people like preppy clothes and others like streetwear. A good balance is blank stuff without graphics, huge branding or any trendy stuff like side zips or rips.

"I actually like fashion"

If you want to learn to dress well, read these guides and look at some style inspiration albums for the different styles.

Here are some guides that actually teach people how to get into fashion not how to dress like a generic, unfashionable teen mashing all the latest trends together.

Note: Some guides are from other subs but they are still very relevant because streetwear is still just fashion at its core. Yes, button ups and non-bomber jackets can be "streetwear."

How-2-Streetwear, a Guide by Waversack

A Guide to Color Matching

Creating a Dope Fit with Colour

A Rudimentary Guide on Creating Outfits That Work

Simple Step-by-step Intro

How Clothes Should Fit

Building a Basic Wardrobe

Understanding Color

Building Outfits That Work

I've got $X. How do I spend it?

Developing Personal Style

Understanding Unconventional Fit

INSPO MEGATHREAD

List of a Couple of Inspo Albums

The side bar to the right has useful links to stores and blogs.

If you see a good guide that's not on here, feel free to post it. If it's terrible and is suggesting beginners all buy some basic starter pack of memes, keep it to yourself.

You're not going to become a fashion god overnight. Take your time and don't blow all your money at once.

submitted by /u/phillycheesedick
[link] [comments]

My Collection

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 08:12 AM PST

Found a pair of Adidas Ultra Boosts in the OG Black Purple Gold colorway at goodwill...for $30.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 06:58 PM PST

What do you guys think of these vans?

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:20 PM PST

[LPU] Current Sneaker Rotation! What do y'all think?

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 11:15 AM PST

Made a pair of jeans for my little brother

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 09:43 AM PST

My first post! Picked up a FOG boxy red tee and some SL/01H high tops

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 11:13 AM PST

BEGINNER STREETWEAR GUIDE [AS REQUESTED]

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 07:25 AM PST

what's up my guys somebody asked if we could lay out the basics for them so here goes nothing I'm gonna go from bottom to top here

NOTE that a lot of streetwear is about having an individual style but I am going to put some of the things seen most commonly (and that are affordable) along with links just so you can get your feet wet.

I'd be more than happy to do a higher-end version if there is enough interest

SHOES

vans old skool

adidas stan smith

CDG converse

DENIM

light wash distressed

black skinnies from h&m

black zipper

fog lookalike

PANTS

uniqlo skinny chinos

h&m zipper pants

SHIRTS

long t shirt good colors for the long ts are WHITE, GREY, BLACK, SAND-- OLIVE, PINK, and ORANGE if you're feeling adventurous -- you can wear these under sweatshirts and bombers and the like

boxy shirt

orange oversize long sleeve

SWEATSHIRTS

gildan hoodie (go up a size or two) good colors would be: SAND, BLACK, ORANGE, OLIVE, possibly GARNET b/c vetements u know how it is

gildan sweatshirt

h&m oversized sweatshirt

striped long sleeve, one of my favorites

JACKETS

lifted anchors bombers I have one in satin and in suede, I like the suede one better but they are both amazing for the price

alpha industries parka you can get this for a MASSIVE STEAL right now. I have one in navy and I love it.

alpha industries bomber

Grailed.com is a place where you can buy higher-end pieces from good homes at a lower price than retail (unless it's hype, then rip). would highly recommend checking it out.

NOW I'm going to shamelessly plug my instagram, if you want to see what I've been wearing, and my youtube channel. I make a few videos per week about fashion. Thx for reading

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUL1rCieiiMHDqUaC8ecgA

https://www.instagram.com/chadsmovies/

EDIT: catching some flak for lack of originality: this is meant to be for someone that would like to get into streetwear. It's overwhelming to some people that are new so I gave some suggestions to places people could start.

submitted by /u/Kanye_test
[link] [comments]

so this is a thing now?

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:03 PM PST

Not what I usually see on this Reddit, but I found this old A's bomber at my grandparents house

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 01:06 PM PST

OBJ at the Pro Bowl

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 03:22 PM PST

LPU: Off White x MATCHESFASHION Hoodie and Nike String SF AF1

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 08:34 PM PST

Picked up an RBW shirt and some PAM pants

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 06:53 PM PST

Don't EVER sleep on Nordstrom Rack.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 05:26 PM PST

Started to paint on clothes - First try was Kanye Bear for my girlfriend

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 03:07 AM PST

Retail Source Confirms: Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Black/Gum Set To Release in First Half of 2017 (CONFIRMED DATE COMING)

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 06:26 PM PST

Found some beat back on black cdg jack parcell. For 23$

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:28 PM PST

I like to style when I go flying.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 07:33 PM PST

[LPU] Supreme I Love You Sweater

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 01:48 PM PST

spent all my money on shoes and clothes, so I needed to figure out a cheap way to store/display them.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 07:59 PM PST

GF and I made our "dining room" a coat and shoe storage area.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:57 PM PST

Bape hoodie doggo. Cute and Boujee

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 08:57 PM PST

Patched my jeans and posed with my streetwear friend

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 08:29 AM PST

Vintage Alpha Industries flight jacket I found at Goodwill for 4 dollars.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:41 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment