WDYWT - January 29, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

WDYWT - January 29, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - January 29, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - January 29, 2017

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 12:07 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - January 29, 2017

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 12:07 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Friend just bought this jacket but I had to get a pic with it for r/streetwear

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:51 AM PST

What do y'all think of these pants?

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 03:23 PM PST

Self-Distressed my Supreme Espresso cup.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 08:05 PM PST

Nike turned those Benassi slides into shoes... Anyone else getting Ninja / Techwear vibes from these?

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 02:55 PM PST

MY INSPO ALBUM

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 12:55 AM PST

Just made these stickers, lit or spit?

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 05:25 PM PST

Usually don't find much at thrift shops besides windbreakers

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:21 PM PST

Finally got around to setting up my other rack

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 09:54 PM PST

someone over at MFA made this for bois who can't dress themselves. Can we get a streetwear version of this??

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 09:36 AM PST

Supreme X LV bogo. Retail probably 6k

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 03:59 PM PST

Washed my 2 week old Ultra Boosts. I'm at a loss for words.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:06 PM PST

Transforming $7 thrift jeans

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 11:23 AM PST

So ya boi's been broke as of recent, I've also been on a thrift hype too which works out. I picked up a pair of AE jeans for ~$7 at my local thrift and was super inspired by the DiY stuff I see on here. So after two hand washes in 25:75 bleach/water mix, a knife, sandpaper and 4 attempts on a sewing machine I came out with this shit. This was my first time doing any type of customization to clothing and I found out how to do the bleaching, distressing & tapering through YouTube. Just thought I'd share because $120 for jeans can be steep and it feels good to have something that's unique.

submitted by /u/Ratkus
[link] [comments]

How'd I do?

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:28 PM PST

[LPU] Dominans Stravan Hi-Neck Denim Anorak. This anorak was one of my grails for a long time. Finally got my hands on it.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 08:41 AM PST

Tried bleaching my Maroon Converse, Stopped it so I could sleep and they dried to this color

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 04:09 PM PST

Picked up this dope reflective jacket

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 11:15 PM PST

Here's some pants that I painted

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 01:04 PM PST

First post here. Here's a denim jacket i got from Forever 21.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 08:50 AM PST

Jeans were a bit... too distressed for my liking. Flannel patched them.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:28 PM PST

I don't see much of the NIKE SFB 6 in around here so here it is for anyone interested.

Posted: 29 Jan 2017 02:20 AM PST

RŌNIN Rotkäppchen Champion Crewneck

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 01:06 PM PST

Revised Inspiration Album. (Skaters, streetwear and some random shit)

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 12:28 PM PST

[LPU] Things To Appreciate extended bomber feat: dumb expression

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 09:23 PM PST

Grailed and PayPal both sided with scammer after I returned a fake item- need advice

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 08:26 AM PST

So recently I purchased an Off-White jacket from a user Grailed, which I (along with others) determined to be fake after it arrived.

I filed a complaint with PayPal, who agreed that the jacket was fake and that I was entitled to a full refund. The jacket shipped from Netherlands, and I returned it using USPS. When I shipped it, USPS told me the customs number located on the stamped shipping label would work as a tracking number. However, it only shows that the jacket was shipped to Netherlands, nothing else. So after shipping it, PayPal ultimately ruled in favor of the seller.

I tried contacting Grailed, and have emailed back and forth about fifteen times to no avail. They have been entirely unhelpful and at one point did not respond for ten days, and even then I had to email them to follow up. Grailed is now claiming that the jacket is authentic, which is an absolute joke as you will be able to tell from the pictures.

At this point, I don't know what to do. I'm out $160, plus shipping costs to Netherlands. The seller tells me to stop bothering him when I message him on his Grailed account, claiming that he sold the jacket "for a friend", who emailed me and has now stopped replying. To me, it seems like a convenient excuse to save his Grailed account.

Here are pictures of the jacket: http://imgur.com/a/arhZn

If anybody can give me some advice to help me get my money back I would be incredibly appreciative, because I'm out of ideas at this point.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Pizza_Box
[link] [comments]

The Supreme Porsche is real.

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 09:18 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment