WDYWT - June 06, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WDYWT - June 06, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 06, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 06, 2017

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - June 06, 2017

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 09:09 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

If you're ever having a bad day just know your day isn't as bad as MattyB's

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 05:09 PM PDT

What does this sub think about this fit for a older gentleman? Trying to freshen up my look but without looking like a joke. Running a conference in the Maldives and my son bought me some fits for the trip.

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 06:46 PM PDT

White Levis Jeans That An Inmate Drew On During His 30 Year Stay In Prison

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 04:36 PM PDT

Seen at the Farmers Market in Belize

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 08:14 PM PDT

17-year-old killed, passenger shot after fight over Jordans in Detroit

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 08:07 PM PDT

Didn't think there would be so many left

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 10:02 AM PDT

What's a current fashion trend that you like? Or a dead trend that you secretly hope comes back?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 05:15 PM PDT

This probably gets asked a lot, but I was just wondering. I constantly see and hear about what trends you guys hate and think are corny, but I was wondering what you guys actually liked. A lot of the stuff some people hate, I actually like, so it's just cool to hear some other opinions :).

submitted by /u/ExplicitLexicon
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] a denimono

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 12:56 PM PDT

Had an interesting encounter with the owner of Urban Necesities nephew about Yeezy's

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 12:37 PM PDT

Do we have any statistics on if there is a massive increase in kids starting streetwear labels in 2017 vs 2001?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 08:00 PM PDT

Supreme week 16. Anyone else find the thrasher collab to be a disappointment?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 04:54 PM PDT

Are there any alternative shoes (of similar style) to the Raf Simon Adidas ozweegos?

Posted: 07 Jun 2017 02:34 AM PDT

Does anybody else overthink their outfits too much?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 04:55 AM PDT

So I've got a lot more into streetwear/fashion in the past year and it's helped me tremendously. I feel better about myself when I look in the mirror, my friends notice a difference and my girlfriend loves that I'm putting more of an effort into how I dress.

I feel happy and confident 90% of the time, but my problem at the moment is the other 10%.

Sometimes I over think my outfits to the point that I get stressed out. I focus on what's wrong with my outfit instead of what's right and I feel like every fit needs to be perfect and I worry about stupid things like "is my shirt too big" or "Do __ go well together with __"

I also feel like when I do have a great outfit on I sometimes struggle with feeling good in it. it's incredibly annoying because If I seen someone wearing exactly what I'm wearing I'd think "woah that guy dresses great" but when It's myself, it's "Do I look stupid?"

Anyways, like I said this is only 10% of the time but I'd like to know if anyone else feels the same and I'd love to hear what advice you guys have for me and maybe other guys in the struggle.

submitted by /u/My_Throw_away_420
[link] [comments]

Gucci / Dover Street Market

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 11:06 AM PDT

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when asked how much their cloths cost?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 09:40 PM PDT

Context: Some guy at BDUBS today said he liked my bape sweatshirt and asked where I got it from. I said the bape store online, it was just like a normal conversation. Then he asked how much it was and my heart skipped a beat I felt really awkward and just said "a lot" I wear the cloths I wear because I like them, anyone else that spend a bit of money on pieces get this? Do you guys feel really uncomfortable and totally blank when being asked? Im just wondering if im socially awkward or...

submitted by /u/Sodixm
[link] [comments]

Yeezy court case

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 02:54 PM PDT

A couple of months ago there was a guy that was planning on going on live tv for a court case due to an issue with a transaction over a pair of Yeezys. I might have missed the update or has the guy not updated us? Really curious to find out what happened.

submitted by /u/Dedaxe
[link] [comments]

How many times have you actually been complimented on your outfit by strangers irl?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 04:53 PM PDT

Not just likes on IG. Actual compliments from real life people or randos asking you where you got that. What pieces generated the most attention? Does this justify the cost of the piece?

submitted by /u/dirtyalbright
[link] [comments]

Where do you find inspiration for fits?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 07:55 PM PDT

and why is it Rocky or Travis Scott? /s

I personally like shit that they wear, some designer stuff and alot of stuff from cyberpunk cartoons.

Asian culture also interests me and my fashion taste.

submitted by /u/_SHWEPP_
[link] [comments]

M+RC Noir in Paris

Posted: 07 Jun 2017 02:56 AM PDT

I'm headed to Paris on Friday (8th June 2017), and Marche Noir (M+RC Noir) are dropping a new range. Apparently they have a secret store, and to find it u have to be in the know. Really need help in finding it, M+RC was one of the main reasons im even going to Paris this time. cheers in advance x

submitted by /u/gimpgimp
[link] [comments]

Favourite statement pieces?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 01:41 PM PDT

Title says it all really; what are your favourite eye catching and out-there garms which complete an outfit?

submitted by /u/R0BINH00DLUM
[link] [comments]

Thrasher size and fit

Posted: 07 Jun 2017 01:56 AM PDT

How do thrasher hoodies and shirts fit? I'm 167 and about 64kg in weight and I'm wondering if I should get a small or medium

submitted by /u/rasanaruto123
[link] [comments]

Has anyone ever copped some shoes from Koio before?

Posted: 06 Jun 2017 07:46 PM PDT

I found this brand called Koio https://www.koiocollective.com/ and they have some really nice shoes, but i was wondering if anyone actually bought from them. they look alot like cps and have margom soles but is the quality there?

submitted by /u/d4rkstarr
[link] [comments]

Thoughts on Deconstructed Air Jordan 1s?

Posted: 07 Jun 2017 04:27 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment