WDYWT - May 31, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

WDYWT - May 31, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 31, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 31, 2017

Posted: 31 May 2017 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 31, 2017

Posted: 31 May 2017 01:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

New Addition. Second Attempt

Posted: 31 May 2017 09:33 AM PDT

I've posted jeans I've painted but I decided to switch it up and paint a pair of Vans

Posted: 31 May 2017 01:02 PM PDT

PAQ Ep # 7

Posted: 31 May 2017 11:40 AM PDT

comfy/colorful/simple inspo album

Posted: 31 May 2017 04:15 PM PDT

That One Time A$AP Rocky Didn't Know Dunks Were What You Call His Rick Owens Sneakers

Posted: 31 May 2017 02:20 PM PDT

[WDYWT] What I actually wore yesterday

Posted: 31 May 2017 04:18 PM PDT

Being from the UK, shoulder bags are seen practically everywhere on a daily basis - For those not from the UK, what are your opinions on the shoulder bag?

Posted: 31 May 2017 03:55 PM PDT

Yeezy Season 6 leak. Thoughts?

Posted: 31 May 2017 06:02 PM PDT

my new lock screen

Posted: 31 May 2017 02:40 PM PDT

What do you guys do to afford all this stuff?

Posted: 31 May 2017 11:23 PM PDT

I see people in their early 20s with supreme shirts and $300 pairs of shoes and I just don't get it. What are your jobs?

submitted by /u/ReeceChambersIV
[link] [comments]

A small presentation I did for the stores I visited in Soho, NYC

Posted: 31 May 2017 07:41 PM PDT

[inspo] Monochrome/High Fashion

Posted: 31 May 2017 10:58 AM PDT

[inspo] i did some sneakershots a few days ago and i thought you guys might like it

Posted: 31 May 2017 11:56 PM PDT

Rick and Morty x Daylight Curfew: Spring / Summer '17 Collection

Posted: 31 May 2017 03:38 PM PDT

I'm after a dad hat. Drops 2nd June '17. the stuff

submitted by /u/j0bby
[link] [comments]

Opinions from your workplace on the way you dress ?

Posted: 31 May 2017 01:51 PM PDT

Lately I've been noticing my mangers treating me differently because to them it seems like I'm trying to flex when coming into work. Where I'm working I'm more of the black sheep so my clothes just give me even more attention cause most of my coworkers aren't really fashionable. I get compliments all the time from my coworkers but when I come in I notice managers on duty always looking at me. One time I came in with a Overcoat and they all looked like they seen a ghost. Anybody else gets looked down at or a certain way cause of the way you dress at work ?

submitted by /u/BrooklynTerrier
[link] [comments]

whats r/streetwears thoughts on noah?

Posted: 31 May 2017 04:50 PM PDT

Tapering Your Own Jeans

Posted: 31 May 2017 08:11 AM PDT

Hey all I'm 17, 5 foot 8 inch and 150 pounds. I'm kinda beefy on the thighs and lower back so finding a pair of jeans that fits me is hard. Usually companies design jeans that are just straight (skinny/tapered) but the thing is because my upper legs/thighs are thick I have to get larger sizes, therefore the ends and ankles of my jeans are loose.

My legs are kinda like an upside down triangle, where the jeans are tight around my waist and thighs but very loose at my ankles and they look like 80's pants.

What are some good brands of jeans to try? I have Levis 511 30x30 which are pictured here, where you can see the problem. I want to try tapering my own jeans to see if that fixes the problem. I just don't want them to look super weird like they are way too skinny, but all I am doing is tapering the ankle part. How would I go about this? Thanks

http://imgur.com/a/rYVkM

My main issue I have that pisses me off is that the jeans are tight at my waist, loose at ankles.

submitted by /u/cooledwhip
[link] [comments]

How does supreme print their jackets?

Posted: 01 Jun 2017 03:22 AM PDT

Does anyone know how supreme prints their denim jackets? I'm sure you could paint, but I'm more interested in the cowboy jacket and the undercover collab stuff. Thanks

submitted by /u/AlfaTomato
[link] [comments]

Summer shorts

Posted: 01 Jun 2017 02:59 AM PDT

Hi guys, as summer is in the horizon I was wondering what kind of shorts everyone here is in to, and how you wear them.

I was curious about different brands, looks, materials etc and what looks best. Imo I can't wear any shorts that go below the knee, and most of mine are pretty tight. What kind do you guys wear in your fits?

Cheers

submitted by /u/BANTER_WITH_THE_LADS
[link] [comments]

Camera for streetwear photography

Posted: 31 May 2017 04:31 PM PDT

I'm currently in the market for a camera to create content for a streetwear-based instagram blog.

What camera/specifications should I look for? What do you use? What do bloggers use?

submitted by /u/M0N0P0LY
[link] [comments]

Fashion jackets for summer?

Posted: 31 May 2017 03:00 PM PDT

What current jackets are trending for summer at the moment? I know oversized wide leg trousers are in and I've bought a few from uniqlo cause I like them but I'm not really too sure what jackets to get at the moment I wanna limit myself to like 3, recently bought a stussy bomber thing, I know denim jackets will always be in but what else?

Looking for some ideas from you guys on what you're wearing. My style is more minimalist, Scandi high fashion btw

submitted by /u/drizzyxs
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment