WDYWT - June 14, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

WDYWT - June 14, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - June 14, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - June 14, 2017

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - June 14, 2017

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

A custom hoodie I made from a misprint tee.

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 05:47 PM PDT

Why did you decide to start dressing well?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 11:26 AM PDT

My reason was probably to impress girls.

submitted by /u/penetrator107
[link] [comments]

I was inspired by the post of the guy wearing the IKEA bag, so I made my own IKEA high top shoes from scratch. Thoughts?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 04:16 PM PDT

Unpopular opinion thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 02:21 PM PDT

ill start - i really don't like the unpopular opinion threads that every single comment is "assc is so stupid" or "why is off white so hype its so bad". please give me something we haven't heard.

submitted by /u/hypeville
[link] [comments]

[Serious] What's your favorite inspo picture?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 02:39 PM PDT

I'm talking legendary fits like Rocky and Kanye. pls no memes

submitted by /u/drizzy_06
[link] [comments]

IKEA x CDG crumpled bogos?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 07:38 PM PDT

Any heavyweight hoodie suggestions?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 02:59 PM PDT

Title basically. With heavyweight I mean hoodies like Bogo's; good quality, warm and thiccc hoodies.

Thanks

submitted by /u/ZappaKappa
[link] [comments]

W2C/ID - June 15, 2017

Posted: 15 Jun 2017 01:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the bi-daily W2C/ID Thread!


W2C/ID = Where to cop/Identification Please make sure you have read the W2C rules including information about our reward system that gives you a bonus for answering W2C's.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Cav Empt S/S 2017 Final Release out now

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 05:35 PM PDT

Any way to fix jean cuffs apart from sewing them?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 05:35 PM PDT

By fix I mean secure them in place, I have a pair of jeans I like to be cuffed once but because it's only once and they have a raw hem then they nearly come unfolded all the time. I don't really want to have to go to a tailors to have them stitched in place. Is there any other methods I could try? Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/redboyslim11
[link] [comments]

London Fashion Week Men's SS18

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 09:41 AM PDT

I was at the LFWM SS18 few days ago and I just want to tell you that A Cold Wall is not playing games also look out for Liam Hodges got some serious heat coming.

Liam Hodges http://www.londonfashionweekmens.com/designers_profile.aspx?designerID=2256

A Cold Wall http://www.londonfashionweekmens.com/designers_profile.aspx?designerID=3140 -A Cold Wall

submitted by /u/krazykevy
[link] [comments]

Favorite shops on Fairfax/Melrose/LaBrea?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 02:03 PM PDT

Planning to go here tomorrow from early morning till closing, already gonna go to SupLA, RoundTwo, Tricky Rick, Urban Outfitters, but any other good places to go? Any consignment/thrift shops?

submitted by /u/cruzissus
[link] [comments]

Rugby shirts?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Does anyone have any long sleeve rugby shirts to recommend? Or some rugby fit inspo?

submitted by /u/broskimazza
[link] [comments]

Anyone want me to proxy cream Raf stans?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 01:34 PM PDT

Anyone want me to proxy? Boutique in Vancouver's having a 50% off sale and they're 249 cad + tax which equals to about 188 usd + tax. I'd be charging the face value of the shoes + tax + shipping from me to you.

I get back to the states on the 20th so lmk if anyone wants me to proxy a pair.

submitted by /u/noside10
[link] [comments]

Tips to help a thiccboi feel less self conscious??

Posted: 15 Jun 2017 01:30 AM PDT

Would there be any way to wear something under my shirt that slims a bit? like an undershirt to hide the titties and some stomach pudge? any thicc boys out here willing to help a brother out??

submitted by /u/ThrasherBoys
[link] [comments]

Any Anime/Manga Inspired Streetwear Out There?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT

I am trying to find some simple anime/ manga inspired streetwear but I don't know any good websites . Any suggestions . Would be nice if the price wasn't too crazy. 30 dollars for a t shirt would be like my max . Still send me the expensive stuff I might pull a houdini

submitted by /u/AmphyHD
[link] [comments]

What material is good for an under t shirt to soak up sweat?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 05:11 PM PDT

I sweat like a motherfucker in the summer. Picked up a lot of white tees and generally brighter coloured tees this year. I need something to wear underneath so i don't ruin them and to hide the sweaty pits. Anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/OctaviaFromTheSky
[link] [comments]

any way to size down a jacket?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 06:33 PM PDT

Hey I went to westcoastcrafts in SF last weekend and a bunch of independent artists were out there. I got to meet and talk a bit with Chaz Bundick (Toro Y Moi) while I was there too! Anyways I bought a jacket from a brand called Moon Collective. I got a small and it still feels pretty big, is there a way to size it down just a bit more?

submitted by /u/Childishgambardo
[link] [comments]

"Waiting in Line for the British Supreme" NYTimes piece on the new Palace store

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 08:35 AM PDT

Good jeans for shortbois?

Posted: 14 Jun 2017 08:50 AM PDT

I'm like 5'8/9 and looking to cop some nice new jeans, was recommended mnml but all their inseams are 34' and I usually go for 32/30'. Any recommendations for jeans that aren't going to look stupidly long.

submitted by /u/vivanick1
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment