Tried drawing with a sharpie on a tshirt - Trees - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Tried drawing with a sharpie on a tshirt - Trees - Streetwear

Tried drawing with a sharpie on a tshirt - Trees - Streetwear


Tried drawing with a sharpie on a tshirt - Trees

Posted: 11 May 2017 08:06 AM PDT

Chicago Bulls Inspired Shorts Made From Recycled USGI Army Tents

Posted: 11 May 2017 04:21 PM PDT

Some assembly required

Posted: 11 May 2017 09:21 PM PDT

Painted on these vans ft. David

Posted: 11 May 2017 10:48 AM PDT

Was inspired by /u/rumblerawr

Posted: 11 May 2017 08:33 PM PDT

I took pictures of some of the things I've thrifted over the year - take a look!

Posted: 11 May 2017 04:05 PM PDT

Genius just released a 90s streetwear line

Posted: 11 May 2017 07:53 AM PDT

Best small brands

Posted: 11 May 2017 08:23 AM PDT

I'm looking for some small, startup brands found in the U.S. Figured this would be the best place to ask, so if anyone knows of any please let me know!

submitted by /u/BHickman98
[link] [comments]

J.W Anderson Degrade Wool Bomber

Posted: 11 May 2017 09:12 AM PDT

What do you think of the new Kendrick Lamar merch?

Posted: 11 May 2017 03:57 PM PDT

Supreme Confirms Michael Jackson Capsule Collection

Posted: 11 May 2017 01:24 PM PDT

Vans is releasing a Peanuts Vans High

Posted: 11 May 2017 06:31 PM PDT

Best white sneakers for summer?

Posted: 11 May 2017 10:07 PM PDT

As someone with only black shoes I need to cop some white sneakers for the summer. Comment your favourite white sneakers!

submitted by /u/cowow0w
[link] [comments]

Summer techwear?

Posted: 11 May 2017 06:47 PM PDT

I almost only see techwear fits with multiple layers, a jacket & pants. Could one pull it off with shorts & a t shirt? Or perhaps some athletic pants that are designed to keep you cool?

submitted by /u/SoProfound
[link] [comments]

Raised by Wolves Summer 2017 Lookbook

Posted: 11 May 2017 11:15 AM PDT

StreetNow Clothing - AU Streetwear shop - START UP

Posted: 12 May 2017 02:34 AM PDT

StreetNow is a company that we just started and we would like to share it with everyone here! We design our clothing in Australia, Melbourne and it is later made in USA, California. We use one of the best materials for shirts and hoodie that we can so it is fashionable and comfortable. Hope you check our product and even if you don't purchase it, but like our designs, like our page on facebook for new updates! StreetNow website: https://www.streetnow-clothing.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StreetNowClothing/

submitted by /u/StreetNow
[link] [comments]

What backpack do you guys have?

Posted: 11 May 2017 03:49 PM PDT

Since I carry my backpack everywhere I go, mostly at school and when I'm going to work, I would like something versatile, that can go with about every fit. Because of that, I'd like it to be either black, grey or something close to that.

I've been wearing the same orange Burton backpack for the past 5-6 years so it's time to change.

So, I'll gladly take any suggestions.

submitted by /u/marc_a09
[link] [comments]

The VICE UK Census: Streetwear Kids

Posted: 12 May 2017 01:22 AM PDT

What's your ALL TIME grail ?

Posted: 11 May 2017 10:23 PM PDT

Probably either the Undercover Hand Coat or Gucci Embroidered Shearling Jacket for me.

Pics for reference :

Undercover: https://imgur.com/a/sI9gA Gucci: https://imgur.com/a/R7H0d

submitted by /u/N0RMIE
[link] [comments]

Trendsetter or Trend-follower? and Fashion of the Future

Posted: 11 May 2017 10:20 PM PDT

Are you more of a Trendsetter or a Trend-follower and in what aspects? I'm sure a lot of people on here want to get a good idea of how individuals of this sub think in terms of what exactly influences their choices of clothing how they wear said clothing.

On the topic of trends, maybe also include your thoughts on what may trend in the future or what kind of style you want to or could see yourself transition towards.

For me, wearing something that very few have caught onto is my thing. Of course, if it trends and people catch on I still wear it, but somewhere along the line, I'll manage to find something new and exciting.

submitted by /u/Jun_J
[link] [comments]

DSM Sample Sale London

Posted: 12 May 2017 12:43 AM PDT

Anyone in London, i urge you to check out the DSM sample sale running this weekend - i went yesterday and ended up with CDG, Junya, givenchy, lanvin, supreme, JW Anderson, Gosha and more all for 80% off.

unbelievable selection.

submitted by /u/yamakamakazeCR
[link] [comments]

Reigning Champ vs Wings + Horns?

Posted: 12 May 2017 02:19 AM PDT

Hey guys,

From what I've gathered both brands are made in Canada and are great quality. I'm looking for a nice slim fitting crewneck.

Does anyone have experience with both brands? I was looking at:

https://shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/knits-sweaters/products/original-crewneck-black

Is there any reason to buy one over the other?

Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/1dlz
[link] [comments]

I'm having a jeans crisis, can't seem to find any good jeans

Posted: 11 May 2017 02:22 PM PDT

Just worth noting, I've been searching for the past hour any sort of info on jeans on this sub, I looked at the 2016 guide, the basics guide, random posts, and none of them seem useful.

I spent an entire day yesterday at H&M trying jeans, shit don't make sense, they are either too damn tight on my legs, or too damn straight and loose.

The jeans I have been wearing is this black pair from top man, its nice and slim, not too thin, but is tight on my leg, nice simple cuts on the knee and thats it.

Everything people suggest to me don't feel right, uniqlo seems to boring, top man is hit or miss, cant seem to find anything at H&M which fits me right, I wear 30, I pick something 30, shit don't even go around my waist. Gonna give Levis a shot but they never seem to be tight round the ankles.

Is picking a normal slim cut and going to get it tapered around the ankles the only solution out there for me?

I'm size 30 (up to 32 sometimes), 6ft2, not sure what to do, my current pair is 30x32, fits perfectly, especially in length. Might give H&M another try, as for some reason I just got pissed off after trying 5 different pairs of jeans all at different sizes, and none seem to fit me right.

Richie Lee advertising this new jeans brand, some of their shit seems dope, called mnml, but outside of that, I have no clue what to do.

Sorry for the long post

submitted by /u/rabbitriven
[link] [comments]

Summer streetwear for real big dude

Posted: 12 May 2017 01:34 AM PDT

Whats up guys, this is my first post on this subreddit. I've never really cared about my style much before but I realized that its getting warm out and I don't own any non-basketball shorts. I just wanted some thoughts on clothes for the summer. I'm 6'2" and heavy; 2XL shirts, ~40x32 pants size. I live in Philly where the weather is all over the place, so I wear jeans whenever I can. I just bought a pair of red Supra Vaiders, and my only other shoes here are some maroon vans and black tims. My amazon cart currently contains three pair of shorts, teal, gray, and black. I've got a long gray t shirt and a teal hanes shirt as well. Looking for some joggers as I write this.

Where should I go from here? Back at home I've also got a pair of teal Nike SBs and two pair of Supra skytops back at home in red/black and yellow/black.

I'm also a college student without a job at the moment so what's "cheap" in streetwear isn't really that cheap for me.

submitted by /u/JRHemmen
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite clothing piece that you wish was real?

Posted: 11 May 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Have you ever watched a movie or tv show, read a comic book, or played a video game and really wanted a piece of clothing that wasn't real? This happens to me all the time. One of my personal favorites and all time grail is this shirt Harrison Ford wears in Blade Runner. What is your favorite piece that you wish was real?

submitted by /u/dryicebryce
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment