WDYWT - May 10, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

WDYWT - May 10, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 10, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 10, 2017

Posted: 10 May 2017 01:06 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

May 10, 2017 Fit Battle Round 4 Voting

Posted: 10 May 2017 03:22 PM PDT

Hey guys, This is the fourth voting round of our SS17 fit battle, below there will be a google forms link for you guys to vote on which will also include links to all of the images.

There have been quite a few disqualifications due to lack of image submission again, however there are still plenty of fits to vote upon.


Nxicn v Dune297

Easyrider554 v espiri2chainz

RlSE v 8eyond

blasdasd v CJleaf

ewoksareawesome v patsfits

rhuyg v WhiteKidYouKnow

Jmin01 v DreamSmaller

PM_ME_YOUR_FIT v kh0a

kaiworm v The_OP3RaT0R

nerdindisguise21 v KonnieTheBlack

b00gie0n v notjaron

innovation_movement v lbdjx

And a last minute contender

Gluzz v Schwarza


Here is the voting form

Here is the updated bracket

Once voting is over, I'll make a post with the results and we'll move to round 5.

Good luck to all competing!

submitted by /u/PalaceKicks
[link] [comments]

I drew /u/supremeblackguy

Posted: 10 May 2017 08:24 AM PDT

Hope for all the homies that took an L on the Supreme Uptempos

Posted: 10 May 2017 08:43 PM PDT

I took a picture of my outfit everyday I went to school this semester (album: 61 pics)

Posted: 10 May 2017 03:38 PM PDT

Painted Danny Brown's XXX art on my jacket

Posted: 10 May 2017 01:17 PM PDT

Guy Fieri x Vans out now

Posted: 10 May 2017 03:33 PM PDT

I made an album of all my thrift finds of 2017 so far, please scope

Posted: 10 May 2017 11:10 AM PDT

How would you personally rock the NMD PHARREL BLACK & YELLOW?

Posted: 10 May 2017 05:20 PM PDT

Boost foam restoration. (More pics and how in comments)

Posted: 10 May 2017 01:48 PM PDT

WTC. Can't find this anywhere.

Posted: 10 May 2017 06:48 PM PDT

Where to find this shirt?

Posted: 11 May 2017 12:24 AM PDT

Learn from my mistake.

Posted: 10 May 2017 12:54 PM PDT

Around 2012 I was introduced to streetwear, and quickly began copping copious amounts of supreme every Thursday, hitting up thrift shops as much as possible and snapping up anything i could get my hands on. I had built a decent collection as I graduated from high school and headed to college, after a few months for what ever reason i changed gears to a more preppy style opting to sell off most of my collection for under retail and donating the rest of it back to goodwill. Now 5 years later as i re-enter streetwear culture i wake up everyday and miss my collection, not only that i have to face the facts that i may never be able to get any of those pieces again. Learn from me and if that day comes where you no longer want your collection pack it up and hide it away because one day you might miss that camp cap, that wind breaker you payed $5 for, or that really expensive pair of jeans.

submitted by /u/White-milk
[link] [comments]

Can someone link shorts without the raw hem and knee length?

Posted: 11 May 2017 12:06 AM PDT

What would you wear with these? Could u rock these with techwear?

Posted: 10 May 2017 11:27 AM PDT

VLONE AF1s Illustration I made

Posted: 10 May 2017 10:54 AM PDT

All Things Wash Away. Inspired by Metallica's 1996 song 'Ronnie.' Thoughts?

Posted: 10 May 2017 09:00 AM PDT

[Discussion] What Did KTT Wear this April

Posted: 10 May 2017 08:51 AM PDT

Post your favorite outfit and I'll draw it.

Posted: 10 May 2017 09:12 AM PDT

title.

also if you guys don't mind upvoting for visibility. Thanks <3

submitted by /u/avidya1997
[link] [comments]

Does anyone have a higher res version of this picture?

Posted: 10 May 2017 07:36 PM PDT

Beware of mnml jeans

Posted: 10 May 2017 12:42 PM PDT

I ordered a pair a couple of weeks ago and was super curious as to what I would receive. I read on here that the customer service and product was good, so I didn't feel too worried. Thankfully, they arrived and I was initially very impressed with the quality and fit for the price.

After wearing them twice, however, I noticed the seam coming apart on the outside of the leg. There was a hole about an inch and a half long. Again, I had only worn them twice, but I never fell, ran, or did anything that would cause the jeans to rip. Since this seemed to obviously be a defective pair, I reached out via email and included pictures, but I was eventually told that since I had worn the jeans, there was nothing they could do.

So overall pretty disappointed with my experience and won't be ordering from them again. Maybe you had a great experience, but just know that they do not seem to stand by their product. I know they're relatively inexpensive jeans, but to either be shipped with a broken seam or for one to form after 2 wears isn't acceptable.

Edit: a word

submitted by /u/westnotwest
[link] [comments]

Advice on more laid back/less hype fits?

Posted: 10 May 2017 04:23 PM PDT

Background : I'm 5'10, Asian, regular build

Currently usually just throw on a Supreme/Noah tee, a flannel, some skinny jeans (nudie skinny lin), and either some air max 1s, af1s, asics or Clark's.. Looking to make my fits more refined/laid back.. Thinking about maybe a plain dusty pink tee, with a light colored flannel or just a shirt on top, some looser jeans and clarks or air maxes. Was thinking about getting one of the Norse projects shirts or maybe some knitwear.. Any tips as to how to style knitwear w/ jeans, and any suggestions in general (also thinking about some cathartt straight leg trousers but I'm never sure what shoes to wear with them..

Any and all advice appreciated, cheers

submitted by /u/gooseta
[link] [comments]

Travis Scott designed a Houston Rockets shirt for game 6

Posted: 10 May 2017 07:52 PM PDT

Splatoon actually has some dope clothes

Posted: 10 May 2017 11:52 AM PDT

I'm unsure what subreddit to turn too. I am sorry if this is not the right place.

Posted: 10 May 2017 08:04 PM PDT

Hey everyone,

You all seem the most knowledgeable with fashion and noticing styles. I am working on making a video (little side hobby) and I am trying to go for an aesthetic, but I don't know what it's called.

Here is an image of thew type of style i am looking for. It's not much to go off of but I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_UNCLEZ
[link] [comments]

Most unique streetwear hoodies?

Posted: 10 May 2017 01:26 PM PDT

Looking for some original hoodies that are nice quality, thanks!

submitted by /u/Elliottshears
[link] [comments]

Anyone have an inspo album or something for summer fits

Posted: 10 May 2017 07:24 PM PDT

It's hot where I live lmao

submitted by /u/conorgameplay4
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment