WDYWT - May 20, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

WDYWT - May 20, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 20, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 20, 2017

Posted: 19 May 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 20, 2017

Posted: 19 May 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] i posted this to the wrong sub yesterday

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:52 AM PDT

[WDYWT] :|

Posted: 19 May 2017 08:43 AM PDT

when does the ssense sale start?

Posted: 19 May 2017 06:42 PM PDT

does anyone know?

submitted by /u/JoTurtel
[link] [comments]

How has your style changed since you got into streetwear?

Posted: 19 May 2017 08:32 PM PDT

I don't mean how you dressed before streetwear, more so the style phases you went through beforehand.

I began as a jerryboy, Im sure many others have as well, there's still a few Fear of God pieces I like and would love to have, but the whole full fear of god is pretty dead to me now. (Though I do like what he's doing with FoG making the cheaper alternatives and there's definitely a few pieces from there I'd cop) I'm starting to get into much higher fashion, I'm still finding one specific style but now that I'm making a good amount of money I can change up my style once again and actually experiment.

submitted by /u/VlRGILABLOH
[link] [comments]

[Review] ACG KMTR 07

Posted: 19 May 2017 04:55 AM PDT

Y-3 30%

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:29 PM PDT

This code gets you a -30% on http://store.y-3.com

Y3PRIVATESALE17

submitted by /u/macielthemartian
[link] [comments]

Yung Lean Is Rereleasing His Original Merch On Sustainable Blanks

Posted: 19 May 2017 02:45 PM PDT

What's your most complimented clothing piece in your wardrobe?

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:36 PM PDT

FEAR OF GOD VANS FW17 PREVIEW

Posted: 19 May 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Old Rap Inspo Album

Posted: 19 May 2017 01:19 PM PDT

Style you once thought was whack but eventually grew to like?

Posted: 19 May 2017 09:32 PM PDT

What is a style/trend/clothing piece that you once thought was absolutely bonkers but eventually gave into and now like? For me personally, I absolutely HATED cropped pants when I first saw them popping up, but they've grown so much on me since. I'm definitely gonna have to pick a pair up soon. I also used to think acronym jackets with the big ass pockets on the front were kinda dumb, but now I'd trade me left testicle for one.

submitted by /u/dryicebryce
[link] [comments]

How many pairs of pants do you own?

Posted: 19 May 2017 12:22 PM PDT

Might come off as weird but I'm curious. I always have like <5 so I need to build my wardrobe up.

submitted by /u/sycamotree
[link] [comments]

W2C/ID - May 20, 2017

Posted: 20 May 2017 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the bi-daily W2C/ID Thread!


W2C/ID = Where to cop/Identification Please make sure you have read the W2C rules including information about our reward system that gives you a bonus for answering W2C's.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Sample VLONE AF1's on Bari's story

Posted: 19 May 2017 02:47 PM PDT

Hoodies that fit like Thrasher w/ Subtle Designs?

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:12 AM PDT

I like the way Thrasher hoodies fit but I don't really skate so don't care for the design really.

What are some similar hoodies that have subtle designs that aren't all over the back or anything. I honestly just prefer a small subtle pocket logo.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/StrawberryGuillotine
[link] [comments]

Who wears snapbacks like this?

Posted: 20 May 2017 03:43 AM PDT

I live near a high school and a ton of the students wear their snapbacks really different from what I've seen before. They cinch them super tight and wear it so the cap sits on top of the head like this.

http://image.donga.com/photo/udata/photonews/image/201112/29/20111229135/20111229135_1.jpg

Dunno if this is strictly a Bay Area thing or not. Anyone wear their snapbacks like this?

submitted by /u/FailFastandDieYoung
[link] [comments]

thoughts about the crewneck and the jeans custom ?

Posted: 20 May 2017 03:37 AM PDT

My (small) personal inspo album of these past 5 months.

Posted: 19 May 2017 01:21 PM PDT

For those who like monochrome fits - do you find yourself constantly being mistaken for sales staff in clothing stores?

Posted: 19 May 2017 09:08 PM PDT

I went to a few different stores today including cos and muji, and was approached in every store by another customer who assumed I was sales staff. I dunno if this also happens to you guys but I think it's probably made worse by the fact that I always put items back on the rack / hangers after I've tried them on.

submitted by /u/plasticniko
[link] [comments]

where do you guys get your news regarding upcoming drops from?

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:45 PM PDT

i personally have a few sources i look at occasionally. just curious what you guys use to get updated on shit.

submitted by /u/soar-x
[link] [comments]

The KITH x Bergdorf Goodman Collection is still available at the BG online store!

Posted: 19 May 2017 05:03 PM PDT

For anyone looking to pick up CP Chelseas, Revolve has a 29% discount right now.

Posted: 19 May 2017 01:46 PM PDT

Questions about the US Guess/A$AP drop for us Europeans

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:21 PM PDT

The products are available to view on the EU website now and I've got some questions that will help us EU guys.

1) Was there product pages before they dropped in US?

2) If so did you just refresh page to cop or did you do something else?

3) What time did they drop in US?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/mb379
[link] [comments]

Functional boots?

Posted: 19 May 2017 02:18 PM PDT

Looking for boots that are functional and look good any recommendations?

submitted by /u/XxSynzxX
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment