WDYWT - May 09, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WDYWT - May 09, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - May 09, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - May 09, 2017

Posted: 09 May 2017 09:08 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - May 09, 2017

Posted: 09 May 2017 09:08 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

808 Yeezstronaut, feat. Companion in a Yeezy Tux.

Posted: 09 May 2017 01:29 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Butterflies and Blush Suede make me feel pretty

Posted: 09 May 2017 12:41 PM PDT

PAQ #6 Custom Kicks

Posted: 09 May 2017 10:47 AM PDT

Official adidas images of the Day One Ultra Boost ZG just showed up, releasing this Thursday, May 11

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:22 PM PDT

[WDYWT] I thought it was supposed to be spring in Cali

Posted: 09 May 2017 02:03 PM PDT

$250 Designer Wallet? Nah, Homemade wallet? Yes please

Posted: 09 May 2017 07:57 PM PDT

A 5-year style evolution

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:04 PM PDT

Hey /r/streetwear, only recently started getting into this sub and streetwear in general. I've really cared about clothes for about 5 years, and thought I'd share my journey. For reference, I'm 20, 5'8", 132lbs, living in Switzerland.

I started a fashion blog 5 years ago, and at first made the common mistake to think that dressing up = dressing better. Bought A LOT of ties, pocket squares, etc. Keep in mind I was 15 at the time... I wore awful outfits.

At the time, and for a few years, my style became less formal, but still pretty damn preppy.

About two months ago, I decided to post daily outfits to my instagram (sneaky plug) which forced me to put together better fits, and to get an overall look at what was in my closet, and the kind of outfits I was putting together. I found that a lot of the preppy/mfa stuff kind of got repetitive and pretty boring. I became more attracted to americana and streetwear, and that's the sort of direction I wanna go towards. Here's a quick inspo album of the kind of stuff I like.

The next step is to sell/donate the clothes that aren't versatile enough (green gingham shirt, pink OCBD, harrington, corduroys, etc) and to pick up some new stuff. Here's what I had in mind:

Outerwear

Black Kanji bomber

Olive bomber

Camel overcoat

Tops

Tees in olive/pink (trying to diversify, basically only have white and black tees rn)

More flannels

Bottoms

Non drop-crotch joggers

Shoes

Tan suede chelseas

Jordan 1s (haven't decided on a colorway yet)

Accessories

Jewelry?

I'll be going to college in September in England to study film, so I have no specific clothing requirements which means now is the time to have fun!

This ended up being a lot longer than expected, so congrats if you made it through! Any advice/suggestions is much appreciated, this is still kinda new to me.

Thanks for your help and time!

submitted by /u/mirkolaflamme
[link] [comments]

An older lesser known color way of the Janoskis. I haven't been able to find them but them bois clean.

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:27 PM PDT

Made some pretty cool shorts yesterday. Inspired by Isaiah Thomas and the 1980-1981 Hoosiers. Please share thoughts !

Posted: 09 May 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Interest in an online thrift curated for streetwear?

Posted: 09 May 2017 01:53 PM PDT

Just trying to gauge interest in an idea. I have been collecting vintage designer / streetwear items for over a year and want to launch a website and possibly physical location. Would people be interested? If so any tips or thoughts or just stuff you want/look for would be awesome to hear. As always much love to the streetwear community.

submitted by /u/xTwoHandsx
[link] [comments]

[Review] Been wanting this Raf Simons x Eastpak backpack from 2008 for years! Quality is not amazing but it's not bad. It has a lot of space and I can store a lot of things in it. Unfortunately, I need to repair some of the patches due to how old the backpack is.

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:29 PM PDT

Hand embroidered my Parchments

Posted: 09 May 2017 10:06 PM PDT

Anyone have these Pingy pants, or have a good alternative?

Posted: 09 May 2017 06:34 PM PDT

Yall think about these?

Posted: 09 May 2017 03:39 AM PDT

My fits are heat, but what can I rock in 100+ degree weather?

Posted: 09 May 2017 07:39 PM PDT

I live in a place where summers consist of 90 - 110 degree heat. What can I wear to look fresh as fuck without giving myself heatstroke? Specifically looking for good brands or articles with breathable material and recommendations on shorts and shoes. My health and I thank you.

submitted by /u/carwashes
[link] [comments]

What type of markers are needed to make clear designs like these?

Posted: 09 May 2017 12:59 PM PDT

[Question] What deodorant do y'all use?

Posted: 09 May 2017 02:07 PM PDT

I'm out here tryna fit pit stains.

submitted by /u/PineappleGuy44
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What would you guys wear with this and can you find me a link to it? I know they're from H&M but I can't find them

Posted: 09 May 2017 05:14 PM PDT

Woz is my spirit animal.

Posted: 09 May 2017 05:15 AM PDT

Opinions on my fit?

Posted: 10 May 2017 03:44 AM PDT

Free Giveaway - Caspian Bragg Organic Cotton Bomber and Fair Trade Cotton Tee

Posted: 09 May 2017 08:30 AM PDT

SNL 16 - Reggie Casual on Japanese Streetwear

Posted: 09 May 2017 07:26 PM PDT

What would you wear with these?

Posted: 09 May 2017 11:33 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment