/r/streetwear Major Changes Questionnaire 2018 (What direction should we move the sub in?) - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

/r/streetwear Major Changes Questionnaire 2018 (What direction should we move the sub in?) - Streetwear

/r/streetwear Major Changes Questionnaire 2018 (What direction should we move the sub in?) - Streetwear


/r/streetwear Major Changes Questionnaire 2018 (What direction should we move the sub in?)

Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:30 PM PST

Hello everyone!

We're looking to make some seriously big changes to the sub, hopefully in the coming weeks, but at least before the end of January. I've come here now, to see what your thoughts are on all of the possible changes to come.

So here it is, New Year Review.

Also if you have any other suggestions/criticisms/thoughts, this is the thread for them.

submitted by /u/CJleaf
[link] [comments]

[ART] I drew a favorite fit from /u/thisistheodore for my IG design challenge

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 07:12 PM PST

[WDYWT] MALLWHORE FREESTYLE

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 08:03 AM PST

[ART] outfit drawing

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 05:38 PM PST

[ART] My girlfriend made me a Beach House themed jean jacket!

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 12:37 PM PST

[WDYWT] a lil summer throwback to keep you warm this winter

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 04:21 PM PST

[ART] - Japanese Inspired Street Look

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 06:50 AM PST

[WDYWT] distressed

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 10:39 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Me and a group at school are doing a project about renewable clothing and the marketing behind it

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 01:54 AM PST

We want to know how you feel about this type of clothing, so we made a questionnaire. It's just 3 questions and we're not professionals, so it is not well-made. We just hope to get your opinion.

If you'd like to partake click here to access the survey.

Thank you in advance!

Update: The survey should work now

submitted by /u/lil-norway
[link] [comments]

What shorts do you guys wear? [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 11:35 PM PST

I was just wondering. I like the edgy shit, so if any of you guys/girls know where I could get some cool shorts that would be good. I hate having to switch from pants to shorts when it gets hot but I live in florida so its necessary.

submitted by /u/KornikusPC
[link] [comments]

[Art] Painted These As Well...

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 11:54 AM PST

[ART] Collection of images i shot for local brand Plague Online

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 09:55 PM PST

[NEWS] A new Supreme x Stone Island collab coming

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 04:15 AM PST

[Discussion] Accessory Suggestions?

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 12:40 AM PST

I'm looking for some suggestions on accessories I could wear, I'm really into them but I'm not sure what to wear, so far I've started wearing my vintage gucci belt around my knee since the belt is too small for my waist.

submitted by /u/SRrIN
[link] [comments]

Top of WDYWT for 2018 December

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 09:00 AM PST

[INSPO] Acne Studios Rockaway. Thoughts?

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 03:52 PM PST

[Art] Some Jeans I Painted/Tapered :)

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 04:31 AM PST

[ART] Some patchwork pants I’ve been working on

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 03:51 PM PST

[Discussion] Photographing Fits in NYC

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 11:31 PM PST

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but I've always wanted to see if anyone located in NYC wanted to shoot? If you could link your insta or something, I'd love to talk and shoot.

submitted by /u/Kinh
[link] [comments]

[ART] i ended up collabing with nhentai to make shirts

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 01:31 PM PST

[Discussion] Environmental Ethics in Fashion

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 07:39 AM PST

Quick question for school: Does a brand or companies environmental ethics of processes affect how much you buy for it. Like would you be willing to pay a higher price to know if your clothes were made from recycled materials and the like?

submitted by /u/AdrianS18
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment