WDYWT - January 13, 2019 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

WDYWT - January 13, 2019 - Streetwear

WDYWT - January 13, 2019 - Streetwear


WDYWT - January 13, 2019

Posted: 13 Jan 2019 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - January 13, 2019

Posted: 13 Jan 2019 12:13 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Guy steals the Supreme London store sign

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:56 AM PST

[ART] Buddy told me to post my art on here so why not

Posted: 13 Jan 2019 01:00 AM PST

[wdywt] a ttttrench coat

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 03:11 PM PST

[INSPO] Minimal/Basic inspo

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 11:13 PM PST

[WDYWT] OFF-��OFF-WHITE��OFF-��OFF-WHITE��OFF-��OFF-WHITE��OFF-��OFF-WHITE��OFF��OFF-WHITE����

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:40 AM PST

[ART] Made a denim jacket from some old Levis jeans, fully lined.

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 12:20 PM PST

[ART] Hey! I am new to the world of clothing creation but that doesn’t keep me from continuing to up my game. I started to create my clothes because I couldn’t find a brand that fit my style. This is my first creation and I would love to get some feedback. Thank you. -Danial S

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 05:26 PM PST

[ART] Gucci Flashtrek, Vetements x Reebok Sock Pump, Balenciaga Triple S, oil on canvas

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:28 AM PST

Men’s accessories [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 05:08 PM PST

Hey I'm a guy who's recently got really into streetwear and have a sort of vintage and streetwear style going on but was thinking of getting some accessories like rings/necklaces etc and was wondering if any of you guys have any recommendations

submitted by /u/BingofChandler
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Help me find some cool oversized hoodies

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 03:47 PM PST

I've been trying to get a cool oversized hoodie but I can't find it anywhere. Can you guys link me to some?

submitted by /u/Chorizete
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Gold Wheels Skate Co

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:55 PM PST

So when I was younger, I always wanted to buy Gold Wheels Skate Co's clothing, but my parents would never let me. Now that I have my own income, I would love to buy some of their stuff. The only problem is that they practically disbanded the company a couple years ago, and the only places that have their stuff in stock are eBay and Poshmark, both of which have only a couple items and not in my size (Large). Does anyone know where I could buy some of their apparel? I'll even buy used ones from anyone on here if they have it.

I used to spend hours watching their skate videos and browsing their clothing selection, and it would mean the world to me if I could finally get something of theirs in hand

submitted by /u/SkyyExpress
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] does anyone know of any cool jackets that I can wear on top of hoodies

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 04:03 PM PST

Link me

Nothing to crazy but nothing to boring either. Would like something unique

Thx

submitted by /u/50kinjapan
[link] [comments]

[discussion] tie dye spring summer 2019

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:15 AM PST

Tie dye has been the no1 stand out trend on the catwalks this season. Every brand is supposed to be scrambling to make as much tie dye stuff as possible.

What do we think about tie dye in streetwear? personally i think tie dye was massive in 2012-13 and kinda got really saturated then, so i'm not ready for another season of it.

I've seen lots of tie dye hoodies especially by rappers and artists since it ties in nicely with the idea of touring/festivals. But i've not seen anything i actually like.

submitted by /u/Deverness
[link] [comments]

[ART] NEED HELP MAKING HOODIES

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:39 PM PST

[ART] NEED HELP MAKING HOODIES

i need help on figuring out how to bring these to life.. i have no idea but i just keep having ideas on what would look good

https://i.redd.it/3enpxfqds3a21.jpg

submitted by /u/DraxLaFLame
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Suggestions/Ideas for Palewave

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 08:17 PM PST

I'm trying to get more into streetwear and I've recently found the Palewave style and want to try it out, but don't know best places/brands to buy from. Does anyone have any knowledge or suggestions to help out? Other ideas of how to match the style or whatnot would be nice too. Much appreciated overall

submitted by /u/Droxxity
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Offering proxy to the NYC Louis Vuitton Pop Up

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 08:23 AM PST

I'm going back today and if anyone wants something DM me I got you :).

submitted by /u/hommechap
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Unable to buy from Russian streetwear brand Sputnik 1985

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:33 PM PST

When I get to paypal it says 'This transaction have been declined to comply with international regulations'. Any tips?

submitted by /u/ENTHUSIASTIC-MAN
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Inspiration for Spring/Summer 2019: Ivy League/Preppy Style x Streetwear

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 04:19 PM PST

inspo album

thinkpiece I wrote on it here

the jam 1

the jam 2

the jam 3

(Note: Jam 1 and Jam 3 are 2 local artists from my area in Dallas, TX named Pretty Boy Aaron and Phlowerie respectively. Listen to their joints on Soundcloud or Spotify. Ain't no paid promotion, I just fuck with their vibes heavy.)

It's that time of year where I'm looking into other shit to wear. Workwear is great, but I want to mix it up a little bit. Something I haven't really looked deeply into would be Ivy League and Preppy style.

Nowadays, a lot of streetwear and high fashion companies are going back towards traditional tailoring, which is honestly pretty dope seeing as everyone at this point should be tired of the anti-fashion aesthetic that's been running rampant for the past 2 years. This should be something a little fresh for the eyes to see.

Key Notes:

  • A shitload of Noah NYC (my personal favorite brand of all time next to Carhartt WIP), BEAMS+, and some Rowing Blazers and Ralph Lauren.

  • A lot of scans from Take Ivy and some from Ametora.

  • Japanese take on prep/Ivy League. I like the fact that they utilize more streetwear looks through the aesthetic.

  • The idea kind of focuses on good tailoring and boastful colors/patterns

Enjoy!

submitted by /u/midnghttt
[link] [comments]

[ART] Comme Des Garçons inspired nail art

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 12:16 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Red Stains CDG x Converse

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 01:29 PM PST

Basically I was at a party and some drunk girl spilled her jungle juice on my CDG x Converse. I know I probably shouldnt have worn em to the party but damage done. Now theres a splatter of red dots on em along with one huge red/pink dot on the side. Does anybody how to clean them without ruining the cream colorways?

submitted by /u/mikeycrew
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Any brands that have Japanese or Russian writing on their pieces?

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 04:29 PM PST

I've been looking around for some new clothes, as I'm getting more into fashion. I was just wondering what other brands that aren't expensive have that kind of style. I've found some pieces I like.

Here are some examples of what I like/looking for:

https://represent.com/pewdiepieapparel/?variant=1973&kw=homepage_search&click=homepage_search-pewdiepieapparel%2F

https://represent.com/pewdiepie-black-longsleeve/wakdonalds-apparel?variant=1973&kw=homepage_search&click=homepage_search-pewdiepie-black-longsleeve%2Fwakdonalds-apparel

https://misfits.store

(I couldn't get a link to the specific one, but you can see what it's like at the bottom)

submitted by /u/TheKeklerB
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Recently got some cool items, check it out!

Posted: 12 Jan 2019 04:23 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment