WDYWT - January 08, 2019 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WDYWT - January 08, 2019 - Streetwear

WDYWT - January 08, 2019 - Streetwear


WDYWT - January 08, 2019

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 08:09 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] To address the “anime fits aren’t streetwear” concerns, here’s my Where’s Wally cosplay

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 06:05 AM PST

[INSPO] I always watched Dragon Ball Z growing up, so I made this reversible vest

Posted: 09 Jan 2019 01:48 AM PST

[WDYWT] small boi big turtleneck

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 01:37 PM PST

[WDYWT] Top post = Wheres Waldo, allow me to present Curious Geroge��

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 10:29 AM PST

[INSPO] Haider Ackermann wearing Haider Ackermann

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 03:22 PM PST

[WDYWT] it wasn't even raining

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 06:02 AM PST

[ART] Custom "Night Terror" Yeezy 700. Got a good response on the last ones so i thought I'd share my newest pair.

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 07:19 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Did CdG PLAY ever make pieces without a "heart" logo?

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 03:19 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] Did CdG PLAY ever make pieces without a "heart" logo?

Bought this at a woman's vintage shop for $40 for my girlfriend and the tag says Comme des Garcons PLAY. Did they ever do pieces WITHOUT a heart + eyes logo? Is this real or was I finessed?

[Bought this at a woman's vintage shop for $40 for my girlfriend and the tag says Comme de Garcons PLAY. Did they ever do pieces WITHOUT a heart + eyes logo? Is this real or was I finessed?]

submitted by /u/PsychFuture
[link] [comments]

[wdywt]leather

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 05:13 AM PST

[NEWS] Adidas Yung 96 "Grey One, Bold Gold, Solar Red"

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 04:39 PM PST

[DISCUSSION] What is your honest opinion of the PAQ boys?

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 10:57 AM PST

Best production value streetwear youtubers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PyVCYy5gDLY

Is there anything they can do better?

submitted by /u/Locogooner
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Need help finding proxy for Cav Empt x Nike NikeLab release Jan 10th!

Posted: 09 Jan 2019 03:18 AM PST

Know this is a stretch but not really sure where else to go.

Long story short I missed out on obtaining an in-store raffle ticket to the Cav Empt capsule release in Tokyo on the 5th and I am desperately trying to get the track jacket from the collection. I cannot get it from the NikeLab release as Australia is only getting the shoes.

If anyone is able to help a mans in need, please slide me a DM or comment.

submitted by /u/campbellaustin
[link] [comments]

[ART] GENERATOR: A 5 Look Collection I Hand Made For This Fall/Winter Season

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 12:58 PM PST

[Discussion] Up and coming european streetwear brands

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 07:33 PM PST

Recently I've been looking into some smaller brands. So I was looking for your suggestions on some up and coming brands, mainly out of europe.

Just general streetwear type stuff. Hoodies,tees .etc

submitted by /u/Hisagii
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Advice on styling combat boots

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 07:23 AM PST

Hi, I need some advice on styling combat boots. I usually wear them with a pair of black slim fitting jeans but I wanna switch it up. Every time I kinda end up looking military-esque so I avoid wearing them with cargo/camo pants. So now I have run out of ideas and I need advice. The boots are almost identical as these SLP ones.

submitted by /u/mello_33
[link] [comments]

[ART] Tech, Digital, 2018

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 11:24 AM PST

Simple Questions and General Discussion - January 08, 2019

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 08:09 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] HbA ShIt iS WEaK U cAn kEeP tHat.

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 03:43 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment