WDYWT - September 04, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WDYWT - September 04, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 04, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 04, 2018

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 04, 2018

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] I dress like I own a dildo but I don't

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 09:20 PM PDT

[ART] ��NYC Tracksuit Look.

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 05:50 AM PDT

[WDYWT] monochrome vibes

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 07:39 AM PDT

Devil Chain Force's by Keagan Hoffman [ART]

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 11:39 AM PDT

[wdywt] ✈⛵

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 11:55 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Bet you won't guess my 2 fave colors.

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 01:18 PM PDT

[WDYWT] ouroboros

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 01:16 PM PDT

[art]took a picture of my rings

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 05:30 PM PDT

[INSPO] ITT: Your favourite inspo albums

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 07:41 AM PDT

Share your favourite inspo albums. They can be related to your style or they can be completely random albums. Can also be albums that you havent curated yourself but have come across and used a lot to influence your style

10+ pictures preferred

https://imgur.com/a/NzpLB

https://imgur.com/a/7Z6Fi

https://imgur.com/a/6nSPd

https://imgur.com/a/YbzTk

https://imgur.com/a/2aEUBFj

submitted by /u/IAM_SOMEGUY
[link] [comments]

Who do you want to see do a r/streetwear AMA? Let us know!

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 01:28 PM PDT

Let's hear your choices

submitted by /u/TheStreetWearlife
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] What do you think about puffer vests for the upcoming fall/winter?

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 02:49 PM PDT

Last year I bought a black northface nuptse puffer jacket and its great. Im looking at one of the yellow and black northface nuptse jackets because its pretty cheap and I love my jacket also Im looking for more colored outerwear for this year. What do you think about vests? Should I go for a more muted look with a different color?

submitted by /u/Sammerrr
[link] [comments]

[News] Interesting New Rei Kawakubo NYT Interview

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 11:37 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Things to do for NYFW

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 12:30 PM PDT

I go to school on LI, and I'm usually in the city every weekend, so ill be in the city for nyfw from thursday afternoon to Monday night.

I know this was already asked, but the thread died. Just wondering if theres stuff you guys know about to do. Ill be busting out some clean fits for those days hopefully to get photographed and maybe strike up some conversation with some other well dressed people (I have a piece that I made thats definitely something that will catch some eyes). Ill be taking some pictures of my own too, although I'm not a photographer.

I know of a few public showcases like dsm, etc. and I have some friends in the industry who invited me to a party or two, but other than the I'm not really to sure what I can do. Where are some hotspots I can hit (don't even know if soho is still a nyfw hotspot) and what other things can I be doing to get a foot in the door.

insta is www.instgram.com/maxwelltesta_ , genuinely not looking for followers, just check it out to see what I'm about or send me a dm

submitted by /u/Testarific1
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Tommy X Kith

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 10:45 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] RONALDO FIT

Posted: 04 Sep 2018 09:00 PM PDT

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnUBUG-lY-V/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1avr86qw7gyqb

Can we please rate Cristiano Ronaldo's outfit in this pic? I personally think it look at best mediocre. He has had way better outfits in different post so I think this being a stand alone post and that outfit speaks a lot about what he likes. Also, him having a lifetime deal with Nike and choosing Jordan's just blows my mind. I really can't say I like the GOAT in this pic but i think it gives us an insight into his preferences and tastes. So what do you guys think? Is it a yay or a nay for the GOAT?

submitted by /u/santiswag
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment