WDYWT - September 01, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

WDYWT - September 01, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 01, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 01, 2018

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 09:12 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] I dress like I own a gun and a bike but in don't

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 04:01 PM PDT

SLATT�� [ART]

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 03:25 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Henlo ! First post here ! All comments appreciated xoxo

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 08:16 AM PDT

[ART] Handsewn ~ Upcycled

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 09:45 PM PDT

[WDYWT] b-but this isn't s-streetwear!!

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 09:46 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Off-brand u/FrogDie

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 10:56 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Don't expect me to discuss when I post!

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 08:31 AM PDT

[INSPO] Chest guard/"vest"/mini-bag (details in the comments)

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 02:07 AM PDT

[WDYWT] fall tones

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 06:18 AM PDT

[WDYWT] asian rockerboy

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 08:01 AM PDT

[WDYWT] big & basic

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 01:00 PM PDT

[NEWS] New Palace Drop Today

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 10:24 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Help; Want to bring street to my retro--suggestions?

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 02:54 PM PDT

Hey,

So my look has been pretty consistently retro for a while now. More specifically, stuff like 80's stoner characters (Freaks and Geeks' Daniel Desario, Breakfast Club's John Bender) or 90's grunge influence (Soundgarden/Nirvana), with a lot of vintage denim, band tees, Doc Martens, Chuck 70's, PF Flyers even, and a couple leather jackets I love to death (most notably a Straight to Hell Defector jacket, recent cop (check out Straight to Hell apparel btw, crazy quality leather for the price)).

I've become increasingly aware that it looks like I'm living in the past, and recently have been wanting to incorporate more modern streetwear into my wardrobe. I know there are no hard rules about this, but I wanted to get a few extra perspectives on what types of pieces or brands I could incorporate into my look to bring it into 2018. I'm a high school senior so I don't have a ton of disposable income for luxury items, but I don't spend money on much other than clothes so feel free to suggest some pricier stuff if you think it'd be good. My personal thoughts have been maybe splurging on some nice Nikes, AF1s/Jordan1/4/5s maybe, but I'm still unsure.

I still want to keep a loose rock/grunge aesthetic going, as I'm an artist and a musician who is big on that vibe. Skate influence is also great, I longboard around my city most days. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could let me know what you think.

submitted by /u/camartmor
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] The Lonely Island Inspo Album

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 07:38 AM PDT

[ART] My favorite looks from Vogue's 2018 September Issue featuring Beyoncé

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 06:04 PM PDT

[ART] My favorite looks from Vogue's 2018 September Issue featuring Beyoncé

Vogue's September issue is a staple in the fashion industry and I get so excited when the release approaches. This year's September issue features the great Beyoncé and what we should be wearing for the upcoming season, which was a bit disappointing. Designers need to step it up. There wasn't much that impressed me and I walked away with three favorite photos that consist of 5 looks. Check them out!

https://i.redd.it/l7moft9i0jj11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/88bdyhxk0jj11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/reu9tqqn0jj11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/dakjop3q0jj11.jpg

What are some of your favorite looks in Vogue's September issue 2018?

submitted by /u/popandpurr
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Eminem - Kamikaze Merch

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 09:06 AM PDT

[ART] this ain't it chief

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 03:40 AM PDT

[News] Y-3 Fall/Winter 2018 Chapter 2 Campaign

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 09:36 AM PDT

[ART] Made this visual a while ago. Would this be dope on a shirt or something?

Posted: 31 Aug 2018 10:36 AM PDT

There's this Frank Ocean song that has a girl saying, "I wish you could see what I see." For the longest, those words have resonated with me. This is my interpretation of that song. It's the last track on #ChannelOrange titled Voodoo (Or, end if you're listening to the album).

Anyway, I designed this a while ago but it was only until now that I thought this could very well be a dope concept for a t-shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. Inspired and dedicated to all you vapor wave lovers. What do y'all think? Should I get it made?

You can see more of my stuff here:

https://www.instagram.com/jerrelld/

https://reddit.com/link/9bvns9/video/uw9z9xwdsgj11/player

submitted by /u/jerrelld
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment