WDYWT - September 15, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

WDYWT - September 15, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 15, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 15, 2018

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 09:11 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] ��Rainy NYC Day - Street Look.

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 07:02 AM PDT

[ADVERT] Went under the radar for almost a year, come check out the new small drop for my brand!

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 12:40 PM PDT

[ART] Custom SPLATT Air Force 1’s

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 05:36 PM PDT

[NEWS] Ronin F/W 18 Corduroy Button Downs

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 07:24 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Le Clown Shoes Return

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 06:26 AM PDT

[ART] Practicing some bleach work

Posted: 15 Sep 2018 12:36 AM PDT

[WDYWT] NO FUTURE

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 11:25 AM PDT

[INSPO] Zac Efron

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 08:39 PM PDT

[NEWS] F.C. Real Bristol AW18 Look Book

Posted: 15 Sep 2018 12:15 AM PDT

[NEWS] To anyone who was wondering where their C2H4 x Number (N)ine products are at...

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 12:12 PM PDT

An email I received from customer service regarding my shipment of the C2H4 x Number (N)ine sweatpants.

"Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am so sorry to inform you that the carrier lost over 50 of our packages (we believe they got stolen in bulk) which includes yours.

We can send the replacement to you but those pants will restock in mid October. You can either wait for this shipment or get a refund.

I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,


Customer Service Department"

submitted by /u/BrentJ_BlueLabel
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Summer's Street Fashion Of Boston In The Early 1970s

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 06:32 AM PDT

[NEWS] Raised By Wolves 2018 F/W Lookbook

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 11:25 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Developing a 'streetwear' uniform, any ideas?

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 11:51 AM PDT

I thought I'd ask on r/streetwear because I fit more into a streetwear style than the OCBD and chinos look.

I want to develop a go-to uniform that I can wear day in, day out to college but I can also add to when/if I want.

I'm from Ireland so it's wet, rainy, cold (but nothing on you Canada!) and generally unpleasant.. but not killer.

I'm into the old SLP Harry Styles style, that's what got me into style and that's what I'm going for.

I managed to get my hands on a pair of Saint Laurent chelsea boots in black suede.. not my first choice of colour but at £175 I can't complain, I'm just having a cobbler add a half sole to them.

So SLP boots, black skinny jeans, white/black t-shirt, assortment of sweaters, vintage suede & shearling jackets, duffle coat.. and some sort of rain jacket?

That's where I need the help, what's the best way to go about this given the weather?

Most raincoats don't fit too well with the aesthetic..

I'm also on the shorter side at 5'7 so I don't want to wear knee length parkas.. At most I'll go with mid thigh give or take.

I'm also going bald, I don't care enough to take meds for it but I want to look presentable.. I'm 21.

At the minute I'm keeping it cut short with low fade, I'll buzz it down to a 1 or a 2 soon enough, so I'm thinking maybe beanies too?

I'm considering just wearing the same boots day in, day out.. not intentionally trashing them but wearing them in the rain.. so maybe a suede protector?

I'm tempted to sell my guitar for more clothes and boots..
I have 2 guitars, ones a little martin I bought to bring to college and that's become the guitar I play more often and whenever I play live as it's got better controls.

I have a J45 I could probably get €1500 or so if I sold it.

But that's the guitar I bought for my 18th birthday, I planned on keeping it indefinitely and while it's a lovely it's a lot of money sitting under my bed.

With that I could buy a pair of black leather wyatts - for those rainy days, maybe some jewellery, a cheap SLP coat/jacket, a vintage jacket or what I'd probably do is buy the boots and keep the rest of it in the bank..

What do you guys think is the best option?

I didn't want to get told to look into some OCBDs to look smart for college, or a nice v neck sweater.
I'm not a noobie at all of this, I'm just looking for some constructive input from other streetwear peoples.

Thanks, sorry about the length!

TL;DR - Want to develop a basic uniform thats SLP style.

Tempted to sell a guitar to afford more SLP boots.. Decisions.

submitted by /u/seanf999
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Today's Bape drop: Bape x Predator, Tape Logo collection

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 03:07 PM PDT

[inspo] WorldSoccerShop's lookbook for the Jordan X PSG release

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 08:38 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How Much Does the Size of the Design Matter?

Posted: 14 Sep 2018 01:34 PM PDT

A friend of mine recently started a brand and he's been struggling on deciding how to properly size the designs on the shirts/hoodies. He likes them bigger but it also seems to require a lot more consideration than just, "I like the designs bigger;" for instance: the colorway, the fit, the statement the design is making, whether it's on the front of the back, where it's positioned on the shirt. Does anyone really want those MASSIVE Diamond Supply Co. tees in 2018? No.

Here's the site though, very curious what you guys think: https://our-solace.com/products/solace-censorship-longsleeve?variant=13831324336239

submitted by /u/CartersEliots
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment