WDYWT - September 18, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WDYWT - September 18, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 18, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 18, 2018

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 18, 2018

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Gotta stop picking these scabs

Posted: 19 Sep 2018 01:48 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Tbh 90% of my t-shirts are from Uniqlo :/

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 06:56 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Pinstriped Work Pants

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 07:59 PM PDT

I have been considering buying a pair of Pinstriped Work pants but I don't know any good brands. If you know any good brands or models feel free to link them! I've been wanting to get more patterned pants so anything along those lines helps, but I feel this is a good place to start as I wear mainly work pants.

Additionally, how would you style the pants? especially in winter seasons as I see them mainly as a summer pant.

Example: https://imgur.com/a/UpYxsHa

submitted by /u/woodenstairs
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Dyeing Stone Island sweater?

Posted: 19 Sep 2018 01:27 AM PDT

Hello, r/streetwear! was wondering if anyone has any experience on dyeing a Stone island sweater that is pretty faded? Recently bought one online for an absolute steal (and is legit) however it is really faded. Was curious as to what type of dye to use and instructions? Or can you really dye it at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you!

submitted by /u/DrinkingSpydie
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What sucks about fashion shopping?

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 12:22 PM PDT

Hey streetwear, I am an engineer who's looking to give back to the community by building tools for fashion shoppers. I've gotten so much out of streetwear and malefashionadvice and really think that I can use my skills to build things that could maybe make lives easier at least for a few of you. I wrote up a survey where you can tell me about your problems and I promise to build something for the most common one: https://goo.gl/forms/MMcUSSglOoir3WDv2

Also feel free to leave comments on the post with your thoughts. Appreciate all the feedback.

submitted by /u/yayjay1990
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Price Premiums on Jordans v. Yeezys: 2011 to 2018

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 07:10 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How to style brown leather sneakers

Posted: 19 Sep 2018 01:04 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/bRt1VsD

So I got these Gucci sneakers as a gift a couple of years back but hardly used them because I had absolutely no clue how to style them. I feel like brown leather can only be worn with somewhat business-casual vibe outfits but as you can see, these sneakers do not fit that look shape wise at all! They're really nice and it's a shame they're just laying in the back of my closet. plz, offer me your wisdom, mighty immortal fashion gurus.

submitted by /u/AryanG1
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Compare and contrast the difference between Western and Eastern Cultures

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 09:47 AM PDT

How do the difference in cultures affect one's style?

How does high fashion differ from each other?

How does the youth take inspiration from both cultures?

I wanted to make this post because I come from Western culture but have been fascinated with Eastern culture. Fashion has really influenced how I see things and Eastern culture ( especially Korean/Japanese) have had a huge fashion influence on me. I wanted to see how the cultures were different but also the youth trends in general. I also thought it would be a good way to see other people's opinions on the topic. Thanks for taking time, would love to hear what y'all have to share!

submitted by /u/originkrispiekreme
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] NEW YORK FASHION WEEK: Vlog, Outfits, and Opinions

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 10:31 AM PDT

[Discussion] Outfit Diaries: Day to Night in NYC

Posted: 18 Sep 2018 09:36 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment