Weekly Pickup - September 23, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

Weekly Pickup - September 23, 2018 - Streetwear

Weekly Pickup - September 23, 2018 - Streetwear


Weekly Pickup - September 23, 2018

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Weekly Pickup thread!


If you're looking to show off your newest pickup then you're in the right place! This is a great place to share your newest item/s and get some feedback on how they look and how to wear them.

Remember: you can always submit a review thread if you want to go more in depth!


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] It really be like that sometimes

Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:54 AM PDT

[ART] I Love It

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:15 AM PDT

[ART] Someone asked if i had anymore and yeah. I made this yesterday. I knoe people dont like the style but i would like some criticism anyway...you can check my insta @draxx_draws if you wanna.

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:50 PM PDT

[ART] My fiancé just finished her latest project

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 03:15 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Lost In The Storm

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:54 AM PDT

[WDYWT] - 09/23/18

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:31 AM PDT

[ART] Handmade patchwork 50-50 punk fit

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:41 AM PDT

...got a care package from SnowPeak Japan! Ninja Status +10pts [art]

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:15 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Found a cheap Fear of God alternative: just get your size in women's clothing

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:04 PM PDT

SO I was looking for cheap Fear of god sweater alternatives, which all have this nice oversized drapery long sleeve look: exhibit 1, exhibit 2, Not FoG but also inspo

I'm a broke boi so I can't be spending $1000 on a sweatshirt tho. I've tried to oversize normal sweaters but I always feel like it looks weird and baggy on me. I specifically wanted to find a sweater that was longer in the sleeve than the body to replicate the FoG look, and credit to u/PeteTsar for suggesting women's clothing in the streetwear questions thread.

So I went out to uniqlo and bought a women's sweatshirt (I'm a M and bought an XL), and the fit is perfect. https://imgur.com/a/UCki7NA

Fellas let me know ur thoughts

submitted by /u/t300
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] Restock on Cargo shorts / Fanny packs, under my brand Vautour | Also a preview on FW pieces

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:30 AM PDT

[NEWS] Supreme x Nike Autumn 2018 Look Book

Posted: 24 Sep 2018 04:53 AM PDT

Personal Inspo [INSPO] Album: cool pants fer da lanky boiz

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:47 AM PDT

[discussion] Elevate Your Outfits With This One Simple Trick! (Doctors HATE me!)

Posted: 24 Sep 2018 04:11 AM PDT

[WDYWT] skinny jeans (Vintage x SLP x Haider Ackermann)

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:12 AM PDT

Rick Owens clothing and philosophy

Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:22 AM PDT

I don't think this is a simple question so I thought I'd make a post about it.

Plus I'd like to here your takes on it.

​

I've been looking into decision fatigue and whether or not that exists is up for debate, personally I like fashion but I also don't want to put much thought into what I wear on a day to day basis going to and from college and what not.

​

I also like Rick Owens advice/philosophy of 'buy less pieces and hit the gym'.

I also see Jack Dorsey of Twitter seems to do what I'm thinking of doing.

​

Buying less crap and just having a go to outfit with maybe some slight changes - probably weather dependant.

​

So Rick shoes, maybe Island Dunks or mainline boat shoes.. maybe boots too on the off chance it snows/icy.

Jeans.

basic t-shirt, white or black, maybe slim fitting and another oversized.

A leather jacket, for those crappy Irish rainy days, some sort of down coat or maybe shearling just for warmth.

Maybe a ring or two, bracelet etc..

​

I'll probably avoid the longline drapey t's and drop crotches just because I'm short as is and don't want to accentuate that.

​

Any thoughts?

What do you think about his philosophy, it seems somewhat counter intuitive for a designer to say - buy less clothes, but Rick Owens is different.

​

I've thought of maybe a hoodie, jeans, basic sneakers idea but that's not really practical in Ireland so I think leather jacket would look better, and I'm generally a fan of the Rick aesthetic.

​

​

submitted by /u/seanf999
[link] [comments]

1 comment:

  1. I have read your post it was amazing. Keep posting same as in the future. I also love to recommend Asymmetrical Zip Style Mens Slim Fit Leather Biker Jacket. You can check this article here https://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk/product/mens-slim-fit-jacket-lapel-collar/. For all articles check this sitehttps://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk. Thank you for your assistence.

    ReplyDelete