WDYWT - July 07, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

WDYWT - July 07, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 07, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 07, 2017

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

/r/Streetwear Census

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 03:38 AM PDT

It's that time of year. Please fill out the /r/streetwear census.

Should take no more than 5-10 minutes, it's not very content heavy. As always we appreciate all users that take part.

Results will be published as soon as possible with relevant annotations.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P5XAFm7B18b2yawZqVyVfYBmR_t8t9RM49vqAoW2los

submitted by /u/MrRikka
[link] [comments]

designing some hoodies for myself

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 12:42 PM PDT

Jacket I customized a while ago. What are your thoughts?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 02:55 PM PDT

Street Sketch I Did

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 08:28 PM PDT

Crewneck sample I just received :)

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 02:54 AM PDT

Torro Y Moi Mini Inspo album

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 07:08 PM PDT

Thought I'd try pushing myself a bit more - What do you think? :)

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 03:42 AM PDT

Emerging streetwear brands?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 12:00 PM PDT

Any cool, new emerging streetwear brands for this summer? Feel like all I see these days is supreme, assc, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions!

submitted by /u/jonc88
[link] [comments]

[discussion] where do you guys buy your underwear/boxers?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 04:03 PM PDT

a lot of mine have got holes and im looking for some new ones.

submitted by /u/RIPChuchoBenitez
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] Maison Margiela and A.P.C. from the thrift store

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 10:41 PM PDT

What colognes do you guys use?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 02:59 PM PDT

Describe the vibes it gives

submitted by /u/Purgatorrry
[link] [comments]

[BCC.] Drowning Collection Release & Giveaway

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 10:36 AM PDT

Where can I get a custom made patch something close to The No Face patch on the bag since it's not sold anymore

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 10:17 PM PDT

Clout goggles

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 12:00 AM PDT

These goggles have been rising in popularity and I've seen them range anywhere form $350 for the YSLs and 150 for the Raen's. But I also recently found them for $12 on eBay. Is there much of a difference between the two/ could anyone even tell that you bought cheap clout glasses & not the YSLs?

submitted by /u/PlebDestroyer
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] BxH x Evangelion Collection (x-post r/JapaneseStreetwear)

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 04:11 PM PDT

[descussion]got 1000$ and need some help

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 03:20 PM PDT

so I've been saving for a little bit and finally hit my goal of 1000$, and being the hype beast i am ,of course I'm gonna spend it on cloths and shoes, but my problem is , is I'm trying to fill my closet, but its looking like i can only cop 8-10 pieces, any recommendations on cheaper but hyped hoodies, and cheaper socks(i want the off-white ones but they're like 90 bucks :/ ), i think im just gonna hit up like uniqulo or h&m for some jeans, and maybe get some vans originals, my main things are: 1 hoodie(im in a hot climate so it wont last long) a couple tees/polos(probably 4-8) some sneakers(100-200$ range) socks(must have) and a belt and i was gonna get a bunch of Calvin's, but underwear suggestions too

thanks for the help

submitted by /u/Hutfilzm
[link] [comments]

Any of y'all know of some good backpacks with similar styling and function to this but under 100?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 05:11 PM PDT

A Streetwear Newbie, take it easy on me!

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 07:22 PM PDT

Hey /r/Streetwear folks! Hope everyone is having a great day!

As mentioned in my title, I am a complete Newbie when it comes to Streetwear, but I can honestly see this as being a passion of mine that I'd like to pursue, as a lot of what I seen interests me.

I have around $1300 AUD roughly, and was wondering if people had suggestions in terms of good quality, but not high-end expensive clothing and accessories if that makes sense.

If anyone has possible suggestions for Australian brands that provide good quality products that are decently priced, I'd be all for it.

I'd like to say that I'd be the person that prefers your average: - Clean Tee (maybe Logo and brand name, or some sort of eye-catching design) - Pants/Jeans (relatively plain, beige/black/denim etc.) - Adidas NMD's, Adidas Ultraboosts

I hope that I make some sense somewhat in terms of my style preferences and am not talking complete jibberish.

Once again, I'm just really seeking what you could say could be called some "streetwear mentoring advice" and hoping to understand the ins and outs of quality in clothing.

I am into the 'Hypebeast' types of clothing as well, depending on their price, I really dig a lot of the designs.

Finally, I know that purchasing items for streetwear is all about me, myself liking the clothing that I purchase, and I will definitely put some good thought into what I get, but I just thought that I could get some advice from the veterans of the business.

Thanks very much for reading if you did, keep up the great work on Streetwear everyone! Have a great day :)

submitted by /u/Ch33zynachoz
[link] [comments]

UNDEFEATED x Vans

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 07:11 PM PDT

What do you guys think of the new collaboration dropping this Saturday (July 8)?

I've been wanting some sk8-hi's but I haven't decided if I want to cop yet.

Preview: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/07/06/vans-undefeated-collaboration-ss17/

submitted by /u/Nolzii
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 07, 2017

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Stone Island - Fall/Winter '17 Video Lookbook

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 09:24 AM PDT

baggier sweatpants with tapered ankles?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 04:10 PM PDT

I'm looking for sweatpants that are baggier around the thighs and calves but tight around the ankles. Kinda like this: http://imgur.com/3H7SJhG

submitted by /u/Frankerporo
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite smaller (or not) brands with reasonably priced tees?

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 11:37 PM PDT

Just want more tees but don't wanna murder my bank

Also: If anyone is selling any M/L tees @ a good price HMU :) cheers

submitted by /u/StreetwearGuy
[link] [comments]

Further sales on Rick Owens DRKSHDW here

Posted: 06 Jul 2017 12:45 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment