WDYWT - July 25, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WDYWT - July 25, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 25, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 25, 2017

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 25, 2017

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

One piece makes a happy boy

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:49 PM PDT

bts/kpop/korean airport fashion inspo album

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:07 PM PDT

Some streetwear stuff ive done some for class some for fun

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:56 PM PDT

Congrats /r/Streetwear were the 200th most popular sub!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:23 PM PDT

Streetwear and conformity

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:01 PM PDT

Ok everyone grab a piece of cookie and sit down and relax and let's try to have a peaceful discussion

Y'all does anyone else think that a large part of streetwear is following what everyone else is doing, following what's big, copying celebs, and thereby creating conformity? If so, ain't it ironic considering fashion was thought to be a solo individual expression of self? Or was it? Is streetwear actually conformist?

Honestly I see more individuality and character from people who aren't even within streetwear/fashion conscious. That should say something.

Thoughts to be shared below. Thanks

submitted by /u/justaheartattack0
[link] [comments]

best streetwear hoodies under $100?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:47 PM PDT

looking for some fresh hoods for the fall, something that won't break the bank. any recommendations? drop some links down below

submitted by /u/tkblast4
[link] [comments]

People who are passionate about streetwear what are you studying at post secondary?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:42 PM PDT

what classes are you guys taking?

submitted by /u/Dlux3
[link] [comments]

A great short film, this brings us the background story of someone who is just like many of us, inspired but doesn't know the next step. Bobby Hundreds made it happen with ambition and passion. Check it out.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:08 PM PDT

[Discuss] Why do you wear street(wear)?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 01:29 PM PDT

Just curious on everyone's stories about why they wear what they wear.

For me, I grew up in conditions and in a socio-economic situation where my family couldn't buy the clothing that we wanted. My parents dress very well, but we made do with what we had at Nordstrom Racks and thrift stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Goodwill. I was always encouraged to look at pricetags for sales and discounts. Going into my third year at college, my family is now in a more stable financial situation, and I've begun paying more attention into what I'm wearing. I hold down two jobs and still attend classes, so I have some disposable income that I can use to buy what I like without having to look at the price tag. And it feels nice to finally be able to dress how I want, in the clothes I want.

submitted by /u/PhoDeNguyen
[link] [comments]

Back to school

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:46 PM PDT

So I'm heading back to school next week and I want to know what are some of the things I should consider getting.I already have all my basics(jeans,shorts,t-shirts,etc.) but I want to know what other stuff I should conceder getting.

submitted by /u/Soler_Chaos
[link] [comments]

Blank Tshirts

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:08 PM PDT

What is the best blank black or white tee? Looking for something that's on the thicker side.

submitted by /u/harmandylan
[link] [comments]

Nike collaborates with "The Basement" on a Dunk Low, all proceeds go toward the Youth Futures organization

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:19 AM PDT

do you wear streetwear every day?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:53 PM PDT

Belts?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:07 PM PDT

What type of belts do y'all wear. I'm looking for some.

submitted by /u/NoobProx
[link] [comments]

Pants and big calves

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 05:38 PM PDT

My whole family has huge calves and this problem has plagued me since I started to care about what I looked like. You guys got any tips on what type of jeans or sweats to get when you have huge calves?

submitted by /u/twistzzisthenextbrax
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Back To School Essentials

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:40 PM PDT

So I'll be starting university in a month and I was thinking we could have a discussion on some back to school essentials or really anything related to style/streetwear in school.

Also I'll be studying to become phys ed so I'll be in the gym a lot, so if you guys have any sportswear suggestion that would be nice as well! Thanks

submitted by /u/ImpactDz
[link] [comments]

personal inspo album

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:31 PM PDT

stores in seoul?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 10:23 PM PDT

visiting seoul in a week, any store suggestions?

submitted by /u/passiveagressive98
[link] [comments]

what differentiates high end streetwear from designer?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 01:57 AM PDT

and what is considered high end streetwear versus "normal" streetwear

submitted by /u/yunglexington
[link] [comments]

New backpack for school.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:32 PM PDT

Do you guys have any recommendations? All I need to fit in there is my laptop and a few books. Any brands I should look out for?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/IloveCerealAndPotato
[link] [comments]

Streetwear and muscles

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Any hench streetwear inspo out there?

submitted by /u/Yggdrasil92
[link] [comments]

What got you into streetwear/fashion?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:52 PM PDT

Want to know price range

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:31 PM PDT

j crew jacket

Thrifted this for 8$s a few months back but since then ive lost a lot more weight and my body changed a lot and im looking to sell this on grailed but im not sure what its worth

submitted by /u/sad_boio
[link] [comments]

Warby Parker x Off-White Sunglasses are now online

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:00 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment