WDYWT - July 08, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2017

WDYWT - July 08, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 08, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 08, 2017

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 08, 2017

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Thought i'd challenge myself; What do you think? :)

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 10:23 AM PDT

[WDYWT] 1kcorp x Champion / Guerrilla-Group / Guerrilla-Group / NikeLab x Acronym

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 04:38 PM PDT

Kendall, Kylie Jenner Slapped with Copyright Infringement Lawsuit over Tupac Tees

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 11:26 AM PDT

To all of my sweatybois who suffer from hyperhidrosis

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 07:20 AM PDT

I used to sweat profusely everywhere. My face, my back, under my arms, my palms, the list goes on. Even if I didn't exert any energy at all, and if it was a freezing cold day, I'd usually be dripping with sweat. I could be sitting in a cool classroom and out of nowhere I'd start sweating profusely. It was a pain in the ass and honestly ruined a big part of my life. The same goes for my father, which leads me to believe that it's a genetic thing. This made it difficult for me to wear outfits that I liked, because I'd usually just wear mostly black to hide the sweat stains and stay away from bright colours.

Anyway, over the years I've tried every clinical-strength antiperspirant under the sun. Certain Dri, Sweatblock, Driclor, Odaban, etc. Nothing ever worked. The only one that came close to helping was Sweatblock, but even then, it didn't make a huge difference.

My doctor mentioned a medication called glycopyrrolate (trade names: Robinul, Avert) which some people take to help with excessive sweating last time I went to see him regarding this issue. However, he just ended up prescribing me with another antiperspirant to try, which was pretty useless. Doctors in the UK aren't allowed to prescribe glycopyrrolate, only dermatologists are, so if you want to get a prescription here you need to get a reference to see a dermatologist through your GP. Anyway, I'm not usually one to self-medicate but in my desperate state of mind I researched the hell out of this drug and ended up buying some online, because there was a huge waiting time where I live.

To my surprise, it worked. The first time I took it, I went out on a really hot day. Usually I'd work up a sweat extremely quickly, but throughout the entire day I was bone dry. I've been taking it when I need to ever since, and can honestly say that it has changed my life. It feels great to be able to live my life without having to worry about being a hot sweaty mess.

Just thought I'd share my story with my fellow sweatybois out there. If you've tried everything else and still sweat profusely, consider talking to your doctor about this medication. Also check out /r/hyperhidrosis. There are a lot of resources on there which could help you out.

Cheers :)

submitted by /u/bapeheelys
[link] [comments]

Anthony Fantano/The Needle Drop merch is out

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:26 PM PDT

(wdywt) went on a hike the other day

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 07:28 AM PDT

[WDYWT] It actually wasnt infinity degrees F yesterday!

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 08:34 AM PDT

The Hundreds X Jackson Pollock collection came out proper!

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 05:19 PM PDT

Vintage items I should be looking out for?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 06:10 PM PDT

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Deadstock Depot in Toronto, which is a flea market for vintage and urban streetwear. Apparently they have brands like Polo Sport, Tommy, Fila, and Champion. From pics I can see bags, windbreakers and sweatshirts and the other vintage stuff you see in r/streetwear

I'm not well versed in thrifting or finding and buying nice clothes (I'm not very fashionable either) Is there anything I should be looking out for? Or maybe things that I should be staying away from?

submitted by /u/ornic
[link] [comments]

denim jacket i made

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 03:02 PM PDT

Style of The 90’s Revival - Fashion Feature

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 06:38 PM PDT

Streetwear work clothes?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:00 PM PDT

I'm looking for some streetwear type clothes/brands that would be good for a dirty work environment like carpentry, plumbing, and other trade type jobs. The clothes would have to be durable, easy to clean, long-lasting, stuff like that. Got any suggestions?

submitted by /u/alx34
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What are some good stores in San Francisco?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 06:09 PM PDT

I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow and I'll be pissed if I don't pick up some heat. So, r/streetwear, what do you guys recommend? I googled this already but they just gave me names of generic malls. Thanks for your advice!

submitted by /u/moby_sick
[link] [comments]

graphic tees

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 06:34 PM PDT

where do all of you cop your graphic tees and shit??

submitted by /u/00WELVAERT
[link] [comments]

Dealing with STRÖM

Posted: 08 Jul 2017 02:03 AM PDT

Anyone has experience dealing with STRÖM and their return/refund policy? More than a month ago bought the aluminum tee and on the 20th of June it got bopped to customs. Had to pay almost half the tees price just to pick it up and then to find out it does not fit. Tried contacting their email on the 23rd with all the proof that I paid the customs but have not gotten a response yet, messaging them again or paging /u/skinnyasstoe131 did not work. Was wondering if there's anything else I could do.

submitted by /u/KnifeFightingJesus
[link] [comments]

BAPE dropping today: 2017 Autumn/Winter collection begins

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 05:37 PM PDT

[Discussion] Where do you guys get custom made from?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 10:29 PM PDT

So I'm thinking of making a few t-shirts with some designs I have and haven't really decided which site/ company to use (for example Custom Ink etc.). For those of you who've done this before, any recommendations in terms of price, quality, or fit? Any non-recommendations? Thanks

submitted by /u/CuzWeTheRoses
[link] [comments]

Really stupid question, but does Bape have a release schedule, if so, what is it?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:59 PM PDT

I've never bought bape but their instagram said they are to release select items tomorrow (technically today). Also, will they be super limited like supreme? I still see many products available in the bape store so I'm confused. Also the time of the release was not noted. Is there a usual time?

Thanks

submitted by /u/jackyamore
[link] [comments]

Ultraboosts at the gym?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:01 AM PDT

Ive been wearing nike flyknit 3.0s to the gym for the past 2 years, and have been lifting and running in them. How do the UBs compare?

submitted by /u/luv1290
[link] [comments]

What are the best black skinny jeans on Uniqlo?

Posted: 07 Jul 2017 09:06 AM PDT

I bought some black skinny jeans from H&M and they shrank in the wash weeks later. I want some skinny jeans that are inexpensive, high quality, and won't fade.

submitted by /u/bluebocat
[link] [comments]

best wholesale pullover hoods

Posted: 08 Jul 2017 03:29 AM PDT

i am hoping to get a new batch of clothing out soon and im wanting to get hoods in. i have looked at AS Colour who i believe are the best in terms of quality, they do not have khaki or light pink hoods. if anyone knows anything it would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/avocasurfapparel
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment