WDYWT - July 23, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

WDYWT - July 23, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 23, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 23, 2017

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - July 23, 2017

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] supremely 2 hot out

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:14 PM PDT

I sewed up a bunch of scraps and old clothes and made this...

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:38 PM PDT

Welp, I've been alive long enough to see an ironic JnCo revival

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 03:32 PM PDT

Bronze56k teases collab with Nike

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:16 PM PDT

Tyler, the Creator releases 3rd SFFB Set on Golf Wang

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Anyone know where what style sunglasses these are? I know it's pretty unconventional but I love them

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:47 PM PDT

Streetwear group chat on snapchat anyone?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:32 PM PDT

Who'd be down to make a group chat on snapchat for streetwear, hypebeast type stuff. Add me if you're Interested in joining

Dcolonna0

submitted by /u/Dxvidcolonna
[link] [comments]

BAIT x G.I. Joe x Alpha Industries L-2B Scout Jacket

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:08 PM PDT

Last chance to get SFFB bundle.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:48 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Keeping it Light

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 10:45 AM PDT

Blank hat ideas? (I.e. Patches, distress, leave it, etc.)

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:58 PM PDT

I just bought a blank light pink hat from Target ($10) and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I could just rock the blank hat or add something to it. If you have any thoughts or ideas I'd appreciate it, thanks!

submitted by /u/RaspyTaylor
[link] [comments]

Dickies pants?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 03:17 PM PDT

I love the dickies skater aesthetic but i dont know any good pairs of dickies. You guys got any good models i should try? Im 6' and i weigh 130 im skinny fyi

submitted by /u/cufboy
[link] [comments]

Suggestions for summer wear?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:13 PM PDT

From what I see, long pants and jackets are what's hip to wear. But it's hot as shit and I'm not tryna get heat stroke every day.

In terms of shorts and t-shirts, what's in right now? Jean shorts? Khakis? Let me know, thanks.

TLDR: how to be cool while being cool

submitted by /u/StephenRodgers
[link] [comments]

Adidas EQT Support Vector Illustration

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:13 AM PDT

Golf wang inspired button ups.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:05 PM PDT

I love the button up shirts Tyler often wears. I was wondering if I can get similar ones that aren't loads of money on eBay. Looking for things similar. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Elliottshears
[link] [comments]

Kappa track pants

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:10 AM PDT

Is there anyway to legit check Kappa track pants?? I copped some a couple days ago and the buyer is extremely legit but the pants don't have the little logo on the front of them is this an instant fake or is it a different piece from the ones with the logo?? Will provide pics if needed

submitted by /u/ryji4
[link] [comments]

Difference between BAPEONLINE and Webstore?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:55 AM PDT

I live in the US, and I want to order some BAPE. What's the difference between ordering from the us.bape.com's webstore vs BAPEONLINE? Online seems cheaper, so why would anyone order from webstore? Also how do the shipping and customs work, will it cost me over $15?

submitted by /u/jingabo
[link] [comments]

BAPE Taipei

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:27 PM PDT

How do prices here compare to Japan/NYC? And when should I go for best chance at heat?

submitted by /u/jingabo
[link] [comments]

Anyone know a pair of jeans like this without the distressing that I can get in Toronto?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:39 PM PDT

Nike sfb vs yeezy combat boots

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 09:30 AM PDT

Which would be better for the winter

submitted by /u/shantzybear
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment