WDYWT - July 29, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2017

WDYWT - July 29, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - July 29, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - July 29, 2017

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:09 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

"Vancouver Streetwear"

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:13 PM PDT

This fit that Korean artist DEAN wore in his Colors Berlin session.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:38 AM PDT

If you can't take criticism, don't post; If you can't give criticism, don't post either.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:58 PM PDT

The point of this sub isn't to get affirmation from your peers. It's a place to discuss streetwear. If you can't take anything other than affirmation without getting offended or feeling personally attacked, whether it be downvotes, people talking shit, or criticism, then don't post.

On the flip side, don't just downvote or mindlessly criticize shit if you can't give a good reason for doing so. If you're going to give criticism, be specific about what's wrong about what you're criticizing. Again, this sub isn't for affirmation. Putting down others for no reason won't make you look better. It's a place to discuss so give feedback that leads to actual discussion.

submitted by /u/13ae
[link] [comments]

Tyler's fit from tonight

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:20 PM PDT

First Look at Nas x Supreme

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 01:37 PM PDT

Frank's "WHY BE RACIST WHEN U COULD JUST BE QUIET" t-shirt...

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 02:01 AM PDT

[WDYWT] some looks from my first time in ny~

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:23 PM PDT

General consensus on the nike air sock racer ultra flyknit

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:19 PM PDT

Sick enough to cop? Haider Ackermann Opium Bomber Jacket.

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:51 PM PDT

My Brand's Summer Delivery

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:59 PM PDT

Something I added to old vans :)

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:22 PM PDT

Ever been profiled while shopping?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:11 PM PDT

Has anyone ever been racially (or other ways) profiled while shopping at high end stores? Its something that has happened to me and i want to hear your stories.

submitted by /u/VelvetBlueOcean
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Why does it seem like everybody on the sub wears jeans in the summer?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Honest question. I hardly see anyone wearing shorts ever on here. Wouldn't most people be extremely hot/uncomfortable because of the heat? Just found it kind of interesting.

submitted by /u/Blake_Majer
[link] [comments]

Another ASSC X Vans collab is coming

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:44 AM PDT

First time painting a tee

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:50 AM PDT

Better pictures of the One star le Fleurs

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:06 AM PDT

What is a good "everyday" sneaker?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 12:05 AM PDT

I really enjoy having a pair of sneakers that are really comfortable and I can throw on with virtually any outfit and not worry about them getting a little beat. I've had my black chuck 2 lows for about a year and still consistently throw them on if I'm just running out somewhere, but I want to switch it up. Recently been considering the Adidas CS2, but I was wondering what do you guys wear for a good everyday beater?

submitted by /u/Blockbusted_
[link] [comments]

BAPE dropping today: BAPE x MEDICOM TOY and other stuff...

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 05:13 PM PDT

Is this shirt too big for me? When is oversized too big? [Discussion]

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 03:58 PM PDT

Went to buffalo exchange and got an Éstudes Studio shirt for $22 and it's a little big. Now I think I can pull it off if I go for an oversized kinda look like the kind of oversized in Asian streetwear and Dean's inspo album. But is it really too big? I like it but my mom might judge me. If Raf can do it then so can I

submitted by /u/LeonardoDeCappuccino
[link] [comments]

adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Season 2

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 09:48 AM PDT

[QUESTION] Streetwear without big name brands?

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 12:00 PM PDT

Sup

Im trying to ask, is it alright if all I can get right now are clothes from random cheap stores?

I mean, i dont have a part time job so i cant earn money, besides its hard seeing brands like supreme and stuff here.

I bought some olive tees and black joggers, wanting to pair it with my Reebok classics. I can style streetwear without brands right? Would that be acceptable? Im really getting into street wear and all I can get are clothes thats more or less 10$

Cheers

submitted by /u/oceraux
[link] [comments]

The Basement x Nike look book titled "Real People Do Real Things"

Posted: 28 Jul 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Can anyone tell me if this Hermès piece is worth anything ?

Posted: 29 Jul 2017 04:24 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment