Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - December 03, 2017

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Review] Someone call the FBI, because I think I have a CP addiction.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:01 PM PST

[WDWYT] it's ya boy

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:33 PM PST

[wdywt] Pastel de Patta

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:44 AM PST

ice cream man

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:56 PM PST

[wdywt] my english teacher wears those chains

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:30 PM PST

First time ever doing something like this and I really like it.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Travis Scott x Nike . DECEMBER 5

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

[WDYWT] n o g o d s ~ n o m a s t e r s

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:32 PM PST

SEMI FORMAL / CLASSY / DRESSY / BUSINESS INSPO ALBUM

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 04:46 PM PST

DUTCH TECH MEETUP

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:14 PM PST

Green Travis Scott x nike

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:55 AM PST

My friend drew on my shoes

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:43 AM PST

The Converse x Slam Jam collab is straight heat

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:21 AM PST

What do students in your university wear?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:47 PM PST

Virgil Abloh Phone Background

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:22 PM PST

I like to put a lot of patches on my pants

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 04:53 PM PST

What do you guys think about the brand called X-Large?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:39 PM PST

My dad gave me an X-Large hoodie that he previously owned back when he was still in high school, really like the logo Probably one of the most slept on Streetwear brand imo

submitted by /u/iFeelLikeNate
[link] [comments]

SSENSE markdowns fluctuate now.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:27 AM PST

Items on my wish list have gone from 30% to full price to 20% to 35% now at 24%.

Others have gone from 35% to 30% now at 27%.

I've never seen a retailer alter their marked down prices quite like this before, and I work at a luxury department store. This is a shitty business model they've employed.

submitted by /u/ffantasticman
[link] [comments]

Skinny Cargo

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:58 PM PST

You guys know any good quality skinny cargo pants. If so link . Thanks

submitted by /u/jeremxh
[link] [comments]

What do you lounge in at home?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:19 PM PST

Lets be real here peeps. We go out of our way to impress how we look to some strangers on the internet, but behind curtains I want to know what your wearing when you're just chilling at home.

Rocking brigade track pants & DC hoodie from highschool in grey.

submitted by /u/EugeneMJC
[link] [comments]

I've lost my way

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:53 AM PST

Right now, I feel like I've lost my way in a fashion sense. I don't love most of my clothes anymore and I don't know how to get inspired again. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/djpk_
[link] [comments]

Hoodies with embroideries or subtle designs

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:46 PM PST

Anyone know hoodies like this I already know about Supreme/Kith/Ronin

submitted by /u/fuck3stripes
[link] [comments]

What outfit/photo made your opinion change over a certain piece?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:39 AM PST

Y'all ever see that one piece that you think in your head "It's a no from me dawg" until you see a picture or outfit and your opinion changes on how someone wore it? For me I had a struggle in my head if copping a pair wallabees was really worth it or not until this picture got me to appreciate my pair. Yeah the fit is very casual and I don't really associate Drake as being much of a fashion inspo for many people (no hate to that guy in discord) but I was really feeling this fit at the time. How about you guys?

submitted by /u/TaiganAntix
[link] [comments]

Gnarcotics clothing brand has the worst customer service i've ever witnessed.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:40 PM PST

I order a sweatshirt from the gnarcotic x ransom collab about a month ago. I received the sweatshirt a week later, but it was the wrong sweatshirt. I understand, orders can get messed up so i decided to email them. No reply in a couple of days so I decided to email them again. Same problem. Now, it's been about 3 weeks since i've received my sweatshirt and I have not gotten and response through 5 emails. Now here is the best part. After multiple direct messages on instagram I finally got a response! I was asked for my order number, I provided it and ... I got left on read! I know they saw it because it said "read" under the message where I provided my order number. It's been 2 weeks since the instagram dm was received and still no response. This business is so unprofessional. I would just like a response.

submitted by /u/Jadefountain
[link] [comments]

I need indoor heat to keep my little piggies warm while I sip hot cocoa and watch christmas movies.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 04:14 PM PST

Thicc socks and slippers is what I'm scouting please send help

submitted by /u/jicklebickle
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment