WDYWT - December 26, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

WDYWT - December 26, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 26, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 26, 2017

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 26, 2017

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Stitched these by hand for my gf. Took forever. I hope they turned out ok.

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 06:57 AM PST

Whole thing sewn/embroidered for my man for xmas. 40+ hrs. I'm calling it west(ern) african.

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 11:58 AM PST

Thread Idea: Post an inspo album of what you strive to look like, and then other users give you suggestions/advice on how to achieve certain looks

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 04:57 PM PST

[Personal Inspo] Comfy/Asian/Grunge/Workwear - Sorted

Posted: 27 Dec 2017 01:01 AM PST

DIY Alyx Rollercoaster Belt + Guide

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 06:38 PM PST

hello friends. I'm sure most of yall know what the rollercoaster belt is. pic for reference

I don't know about yall but that mf looks cool to me. but ion wanna pay the price for it. I'm still tryna hunt for some damn Ramones high so your boy not tryna waste richard ovens funds.

what yall gonna need is a stubai click fix x-large buckle. it's the exact same one that alyx uses. here the link for yall. if this one sold out, the exact sku is 971605.

next yall need some mf uhh 1 3/4" width nylon strap. I purchased nylon fucking webbing so don't make the same mistake yall. here the good shit with many colors and you can order by the foot.

i know yall thinking, "but /u/EngageDynamo that buckle has some mf text on it... it ugly vro..." well that's where ur wrong bitch. here what the back look like

ion got the actual strap here but since it the holidays some of yall got some money and gonna want this shit.

here how to do it if you really bout dumb as shit and need help.

happy holidays yall

edit: it has come to my attention that these pictures are trash quality. got damn i never even use the oneplus 3 camera i use a nikon d7100

edit 2: it turn out the goons at alyx some hoes... they buying the cheaper version of this mf. if you tryna get it look at /u/jurva comment below. if u just tryna get sumn high quality get the on in the link yall

submitted by /u/EngageDynamo
[link] [comments]

Yesterday's Christmas fit

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 07:57 AM PST

[WDYWT] Dyed my Rafs.

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:57 AM PST

Cate Blanchett Inspo Album

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:51 PM PST

What are the brands that are going to dominate 2018??

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 11:34 AM PST

h&m now selling young thug merch��❤️

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 10:02 AM PST

Stitched this denim jacket as a Christmas present to my girlfriend

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

[wdywt] i dont think you can change a tire in that

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 03:54 PM PST

differences in materials between high and low end

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 11:10 PM PST

I was browsing the farfetch sale and saw this Alexander McQueen 100% wool jumper for $409 aud on sale. However, I have been at uniqlo and can find 100% wool jumpers in a similar cable knit style for around $50 or slightly more like $70 if it's a collaboration like uniqlo x JW Anderson.

https://www.farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/mcq-alexander-mcqueen-striped-cable-jumper-item-12201846.aspx?storeid=10267&from=listing&tglmdl=1

Farefetch states it's only 100% wool and not another type like merino or cashmere so what am I missing here? Is name brand making up all the difference, cut/fit? J.W Anderson is also a famous designer but his uniqlo pieces come right down in price with only a small markup because of his designs and name.

submitted by /u/JasonCheeseballs
[link] [comments]

How much is "cheap", "expensive", or "too much" ?

Posted: 27 Dec 2017 03:20 AM PST

Okay so for starters, I'm 19 years old and currently living with mother bc I had to move back from another city, and I'm working a job for Victoria's Secret making $14.52/hr, 10 hour shifts, 4 days+2 potential overtime, and my checks usually average $1,200-1,600 after taxes. I would say I am on a pretty good budget with certain bills and fees I pay to live with my mom + my own priorities that take a decent chunk out, but obviously being that I am on this subreddit I have quite a thing for buying lots of clothes and shoes....and I have a very expensive taste.

Now that I made that known (and my point is that I would like everyone who reads this and/or responds to think about the same thing for yourselves), I recently bought a lot of stuff and one item was the Gosha Rubchinskiy x Dover Street Market tshirt from DSMNY, and it cost $75.00, plus tax and shipping. Probably the most expensive tee I have ever bought at this point, but it wasn't much of a conscious effort. I don't really pay attention to cost unless it's something like a tshirt over $100 or shoes over $250. I would not say that this tee was cheap by any means, but it surely is compared to retail from many other nice streetwear brands. I would say, clearly, this was expensive, but not too much at all.

In your opinions, what prices [for say, tshirts, jeans, hoodie, sneakers, etc.] do you consider to be "cheap", "expensive", or simply "too much" ?

submitted by /u/fuckingblackmale
[link] [comments]

(Inspo) Denim Jackets

Posted: 27 Dec 2017 04:23 AM PST

What do you all think about acne studios?

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:25 AM PST

Are they overpriced? Are they worth it?

submitted by /u/TrashKent
[link] [comments]

SALE / Up to 40% off, CAV EMPT, Stone Island, Aime Leon Dore, Norse Projects and more

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 07:36 PM PST

“Off-whites” n stuff

Posted: 27 Dec 2017 03:53 AM PST

Are you A Cultural Artsy Nerd

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 03:57 PM PST

Hello, everyone, I am in need of your help, I already asked a moderator if it was okay and they said yes. I have a Survey for a project I am doing, and I am going to various communities that are specific to my project.

all of you are very important and i want would like to gauge individuals who are exposed to culture through Pop culture It's a simple survey and won't take much of your time

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7NCx-e09hp-qAr7xFd7ryw2GxFLLMWvNAXG8MGbfI3Qa9KQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

thank you very much

submitted by /u/Korinzu24
[link] [comments]

Reflection on the Business of Streetwear in 2017

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:04 AM PST

Your current hairstyle?

Posted: 26 Dec 2017 08:30 PM PST

Grew out my hair for a whole year, don't know where to go with it. Need inspo please.

submitted by /u/yoheezyy
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment