WDYWT - December 12, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WDYWT - December 12, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 12, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 12, 2017

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Outfit challenge #6 - Sherpa | 12/12/2017

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:58 PM PST

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:

  • Something sherpa has to be a core piece of your outfit
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist

Some inspo

Announcement thread

Remember, this is not a competition, but rather for you to challenge yourself and experiment with your warderope

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

Kelly Oubre Jr. in the Supreme X Nike shooting sleeve

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:42 PM PST

[WDYWT] red socks

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:10 PM PST

fav day to day fit

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:54 PM PST

For fans of Stranger Things, I made the thing I've always wanted to since seeing Season 2.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:59 PM PST

[WDYWT] HUCK FARROLDS

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:44 AM PST

Supreme Week 17 Droplist - F/W17

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:51 PM PST

[WDYWT] The chaviest jacket

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:12 AM PST

personal inspo

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:53 PM PST

Did streetwear start off as urban/hood fashion?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:35 PM PST

Street often times has that connotation of rough low income areas, which is why sometimes I get confused on the stuff that can get upvoted here. Now I'm not tryna say that your preppy style, jnco lookin pants, Chelsea boots, or designer from top to bottom is bad but it ain't street either. I just wanna know some history of the sub. Has it been gentrified? (Half /s) If it looks good to you just just upvote? Do most of y'all use to think or still think this is "street" wear? Hope I don't get flamed I just happen to be from what most would consider hood so I'm ngl I thought it would be hood fashion.

submitted by /u/Sickassfooo
[link] [comments]

Stand by Jojo: New Line of Diamond is Unbreakable Hoodies and Jackets (Stands of Josuke, Okuyasu, and Keicho)

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

Some questions for Rick Owens fans.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:26 AM PST

Hi guys,

My name's Gregk, I'm a fashion writer for High Snobiety, Dazed and a few other magazines. I'm writing a piece about the cult of Rick Owens – his distinctive aesthetic, his cult following and committed fans, what it is that makes him unique and special to the people that wear his clothes.

I'm looking to get some quotes from Rick fans for the article, and was wondering if any of you might be interested in providing some comments. If you'd be interested, drop me a message, or if the group would prefer, maybe we can ask in the thread :)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/badasolref
[link] [comments]

RATBOY Inspo Album

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:50 AM PST

Stone Island 2018 Spring/Summer Lookbook

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:06 PM PST

what are some good pants? are joggers still in?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:55 PM PST

I like the way chino joggers look but after looking at the search bar apparently they're out of style. anything else? I wear black/white sneakers, t shirts, sweaters and shit like that.. no dress uppy stuff like button ups so not sure if normal chinos would be ideal

all I got are black and light blue skinny jeans

submitted by /u/lionsmajesty
[link] [comments]

[Review] Diemme Fontesi

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:52 PM PST

What are you guys asking for Christmas?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:53 PM PST

Just a little discussion on what you guys want for Christmas, I will be asking for a couple things but I'm hoping on an alyx belt. What things do you guys want?

submitted by /u/Alanv1663
[link] [comments]

Hairy legs and distressed denim

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:56 AM PST

  1. What is your opinion on hairy legs combined with distressed denim
  2. All hairy legged bois, do you shave, avoid distressed denim or do you just rock it?

(This might seem like a joke, but Im fr)

submitted by /u/RedditRtwo
[link] [comments]

Puffer jacket advice

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:00 PM PST

You guys know some nice puffer jackets around 100 bucks? If possible good for the really cold days.

Cheers

submitted by /u/Haine83
[link] [comments]

[Review] Enfants Riches Déprimés PTV tee from SSENSE

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:09 AM PST

I received my ssense order today from the sale (shoutout to 2 day international shipping) and got severely disappointed. I ordered the tee in expectation to receive a slightly off white tee with some form of distressing as the ssense page states. Also note how white the tee looks in all the pictures.

Now see what I received. Sadly I seem to unable to catch the right color, but the whole tee is basically the color of a sweat stain, a really weird yellow.

Well, at this point I google the tee and notice it looks different in different stores, like here on Luisaviaroma. Now I know I realize I could've checked that earlier, but I am still disappointed with ssense for deceiving me on the color. Looking at the other pics of the tee, however, I also notice how mine has literally no distressing.*

All in all I am pretty sad; my previous experience with the brand has been better. I'll be returning the tee, tho it sucks too lose out on almost $50 for shipping back and forth...

Most people here probably have a negative idea about the brand, which I can understand as it's overpriced distressed clothes to make you look poor which shouts arrogance, but I hope we can have a civil discussion anyway keeping in mind different people have different tastes.


*Sounds like a weird thing to complain about, but I enjoy the look of predistressed clothes as I am usually to worried to do it myself.

submitted by /u/ReiAyanami2015
[link] [comments]

Streetwear in Jakarta

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:53 PM PST

Not really sure if this is the correct place to post but does anyone know where to buy good quality pieces in Jakarta? I've always just gone to Goods Department but I feel like there's probably a lot more, also for thrift shopping. I can never find any places that have decent stuff

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/JS_PC
[link] [comments]

Hiroki Nakamura Interview & Visvim New York

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:09 PM PST

How does someone get into different style of shoes?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:33 AM PST

I'm trying to become more into my clothing lately but the one part of an outfit I never care for are shoes. I feel like I would just get them dirty and crease or ruin them fast.

submitted by /u/Childishgambardo
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment