WDYWT - December 11, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

WDYWT - December 11, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 11, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 11, 2017

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 11, 2017

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] it snowed and we matched.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:54 PM PST

new format, who this

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:51 AM PST

Another color way of the Adidas chunky sneaker releasing in June 2018

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:52 PM PST

[WDYWT] The snow definitely touched the pavement.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:11 AM PST

i made a collage of the Balenciaga triple s

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:36 PM PST

Coogi Sweater Grail

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:58 PM PST

Imgur Album of my gf modeling it

A few weeks ago, I saw this Coogi sweater in a retro clothing store in Morgantown, WV. I knew I needed it, but it was a little pricey (broke college bois life). I ended up buying it thanks to a conversation I had with my Mom where she essentially said "go right now and buy it before somebody else does, fool." I got it for only $180 which is actually a steal now that I think about it.

The sweater is in mint condition and fits both me (6' 2" 210 lbs) and my girlfriend (5' 9" ~120 lbs) pretty well in obviously differing ways. Because of the black accents, it goes pretty well with black pants and shoes I've found. It's 100% cotton so it's warm and it its tightly woven which staves off a bit of wind. Each design has its own texture which gives it pretty satisfying depth to match the colors.

Overall I am super satisfied with it and have gotten a handful of compliments from it.

Photo Creds: /u/mrbeansupreme insta: robthefriend

gf plug: /u/_madstokes insta: madelinenstokes

submitted by /u/_cloudburst
[link] [comments]

I made a (free) app for practising your the captcha mini-game on Adidas Confirmed (i.e. faster reaction). Just in time for the Blue Tints on Wednesday. Any feedback is appreciated! More info inside

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:40 PM PST

Main points in the title. I developed this app with a friend as we needed it for ourselves. We thought it'd help you guys as well so we made it free.

It's called Confirmer and we built like the minimum possible but if you guys seem to enjoy it, we'll work some more on it - a bigger pool of answers and shit.

I'll drop the links here - works on both Android and iOS. Open to any kind of feedback!

Happy copping,

Ch Daniel

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/confirmer/id1317605179?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.confirmerapp

submitted by /u/chddaniel
[link] [comments]

Supreme x Rolex collaboration coming 2018

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:34 AM PST

The Only Apperal Company in the Wolrd

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:59 AM PST

Let's say there's been a world war 3 & all the clothing companies in the world have been shut down. (Hypotheticaly)

After the war the great rulers of the world sit down & decide there can now only be one company in each industry.

You were chosen to select a clothing brand (bc your part of reddit/streetwear) that will stay around til your kids have kids, this brand will be the only brand in the world and can never be replaced.

Which brand would you choose and why? Prices stay the same on products

submitted by /u/Vadrrrr
[link] [comments]

Getting rid of old (mall) clothes?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:57 AM PST

I think everyone goes through the phase where they splurge on vans and docs and like 80$ hoodies from zumiez then realize the majority of mall stuff is "expendable".

What are some good ways to take care of the old clothing? do you sell them for very low? donate? crop and reuse as fabric for new pieces? how would you guys take care of this?

submitted by /u/poprer656sad
[link] [comments]

Avery (GearedTowardsGear) and Kailee McKenzie's clothing line - Our State Ballet

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:07 PM PST

[wdywt] He Boot, With A Vengeance

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:12 AM PST

JW ANDERSON x NIKE GLITTER_GUTTER releasing the 14th

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:21 AM PST

My Brand’s Newest Collection. Perfect to cozy up in the colder months.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:14 AM PST

I'm like a 38 waist trying to find skinny/tapered pants that are not baggy

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:16 AM PST

I keep buying pants that are too baggy I'm trying to get a skinny fit. Back when I was a 34 waist the tapering/skinny fit was great now that I wear 38 its super baggy around my legs. Any suggestions on skinny/slim tapered pants like any style but I already own too many joggers so ideally like sweats/jeans/chinos etc. I already have like probably over 10 pairs I have to get tailored so I'd prefer if you guys had some suggestions where the wait area was loose and it waist tight/slim around the leg area.

submitted by /u/wizardomg
[link] [comments]

Anybody else feel like uneasy with how Jerry tries to sell us religion?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:55 AM PST

Dude literally had a gospel reading at Maxfield. Go check his instagram out, all he does is try to make a quick buck out of his religion. I'm probably going to get shat on in the comments but all of this just irks me for some reason. Can't be the only one.

submitted by /u/streetthrowawayy
[link] [comments]

I really like these guys and they fit my style/price-point (just about) - anyone know any similar brands? ideally EU/UK based

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 01:45 AM PST

How to taper pants

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:24 AM PST

I bought some pants but I want to taper them can anybody send me a link for a good guide or if it's better to take them to a tailor or any pants that already come tapered

submitted by /u/Blxxk
[link] [comments]

What're some good brands for mens peacoats? Or websites?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:48 PM PST

I'm looking to get one for my boyfriend for Christmas. I've looked on Nordstrom and the Bay, but not sure if there's any other brands that I should be looking into.

submitted by /u/sar27
[link] [comments]

NMD invincible x neighborhood

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:59 PM PST

So, the nmd invincible x neighborhood are supposed to release on Dec. 29th. I was wondering how I could buy a pair of them? (link to website to buy them)

submitted by /u/jimboismycity
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment