WDYWT - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

WDYWT - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 03, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 03, 2017

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 03, 2017

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

girlfriend just finished painting this colorful crazy eye allstar shoes

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:41 AM PST

Tiger Sweater

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:01 PM PST

Odell Beckham Jr’s Supreme Boot

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

Cdg play x grinch

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:55 AM PST

Travis Scott x Nike ... December 5

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:45 AM PST

1988 vaporwave colorway ski jacket - new with tags, don't recognize the brand

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:17 PM PST

My gf's brother gave me his size small, blk dnm jacket and it somehow fits �� what you think? 6'3" for reference

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:03 AM PST

Hand painted sneakers I did inspired by Bay Area street artist G.A.T.S.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:49 PM PST

Techwear I mean really? They look good - in a ninja movie set in feudal Japan or a post apocalyptic world where the survivors need to blend into the dark shadows of the night

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 12:21 PM PST

[wdywt] cozy in the cypher

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:18 AM PST

What are the changes have y'all experienced after getting interested into fashion?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:50 PM PST

Long before I started caring about clothes I just sat home all day refusing to leave the house simply because there was nothing interesting for me to do except watch tv and play TF2 (I still play from time to time). Once I started getting into fashion I started going out more for the simple fact of finding good deals of clothes around my area and the hidden gems the nearby bargain stores have (don't sleep on your bargain stores!). I got into watching basketball since the first pieces I was interested into were Jordans and I also got into the hip-hop because of it is one of the most influential music genres to affect fashion (also my friends listening to it also added to my interest). I started caring about my acne so I got medication for it. I also started caring about my weight and even took a summer gym membership to keep myself healthy. What are some new things/changes have y'all did or experienced?

submitted by /u/TaiganAntix
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] aeronautical

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:29 AM PST

My personal inspo, hope you like it :)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:25 PM PST

Are you dressing to express yourself or are you putting on a costume in order to look like your favorite rapper or IG model?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:03 AM PST

Two very different things that doesn't get discussed much

submitted by /u/bluextone
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] flannel over hoodie

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

Can you guys please help me with choosing my boyfriend’s Christmas gift? I wanna get him boots but idk anything about man’s fashion... pls help me streetwear gods!!! Something around $100-$150 would be perfectttt

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:53 PM PST

My own personal inspo album; just thought I’d share. (Dark/Grunge/Skate/Urban)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:52 AM PST

Fenty x Ramones

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:34 AM PST

Where can i get pants like these?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:32 PM PST

LEAST favorite sneakers?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:48 PM PST

What are some of your very least favorite sneakers that you see all the time?

My personal least favs are Huaraches, KD 10s, Air Max 98s (most Air Max shoes that aren't 95s for that matter) and last but not least, Jordan 13s.

submitted by /u/NachoCheeseRito
[link] [comments]

Your favorite casual, mostly black shoe?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:22 PM PST

i.e. vans, af1

Boots like Dr. Marten's not included

submitted by /u/bluebocat
[link] [comments]

Streetwear basics?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:47 PM PST

I️ want to start dressing better but I️ need some help with figuring out the basics. I'm definitely not at the point of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on ACRONYM or Rick Owens, but I️ want to get started off somewhere. I'm 5'7" 210lbs medium/large build (semi thicc boye) and is also love to know some great places to buy streetwear orientated clothing. Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/fezk
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment