WDYWT - December 10, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

WDYWT - December 10, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 10, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 10, 2017

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - December 10, 2017

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:14 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] took a trip into the city today

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:08 PM PST

[WDYWT] wooly neutrals

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:06 AM PST

[WDYWT] "you look like a burglar"

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:21 AM PST

Found the exact hoodie so many brands print on...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:41 PM PST

For years I've seen little "i" tags inside streetwear hoodies I bought.

I always look for these certain hoodies because they have a thicker material. Over the years I've bought Primitive, MISHKA, HUF, etc. and they have all been printed on this hoodie from this brand:

https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/mens-pullovers/products/mens-heavyweight-blank-hooded-pullover-sweatshirts-ind4000?variant=39777131213

It's crazy how this hoodie is sold blank for $30 but some brands put their logo on it and sell it for $60-80.... I'm not upset though because these hoodies are actually really nicely made!

submitted by /u/281-knilb
[link] [comments]

BERSERK

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:12 AM PST

Extra Butter x The North Face, thoughts?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:36 AM PST

What is your biggest prediction for 2018?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:12 PM PST

My inspo album for f/w17

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:03 AM PST

Simple modifications or changes to your clothing?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:03 PM PST

What are little changes you've made to your clothing?

Some examples are sharpieing the yellow laces on my doc martens, removing the laces in my hoodies or changing the type of lacing

submitted by /u/Mmm_kinky
[link] [comments]

Hypebeasts

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:11 PM PST

What's your definition of a hypebeast? Recently I've seen the terms be used in a variety of ways. For me I've always thought of a hypebeast as someone who just follows trends without personal style. Ex. Someone that wears thrasher but doesn't skate.

submitted by /u/RealJohnCena420
[link] [comments]

Is this too feminine? Or would u rock

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:20 PM PST

Anyone know where I can find good quality plain shirt?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:35 AM PST

Ive been working on some designs that I want to put on some shirts or sweaters for myself, not to sell. I need shirts to do this, but I want like some good quality shirts.

submitted by /u/NomadGGEZ
[link] [comments]

Was anyone ever hyped about the Nintendo Vans?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:45 AM PST

Why are there so many different Rick Owens Ramones?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:37 AM PST

I'm about to buy some Ramones, can anybody tell me why there are so many different DRKSHDW Ramones, even though they all look the same, some even have the same material but have different IDs i don't get it.. Need a quick answer ASAP :(

submitted by /u/NiceMemeHaha
[link] [comments]

Got a bit of a problem with finding clothes, anyone here got the same body type as me? 6'2 217 lbs

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:31 AM PST

As lots of people here probably do, they come here to see fits that they can maybe wear themselves. Most people here seem pretty skinny and I assume have somewhat average proportions. and on the other hand I see posts here about streetwear for thiccbois or people who have a bit more to love but I don't fall into either of those categories.

I'm built like a 3rd string football player on a shit team, who still doesn't get playing time and probably eats too much popeyes because of it. I'm 6'2 217 pounds (hopefully can get it down to 210 or so) and finding clothes is a huge struggle. I have wide shoulders, big chest, decently big lats and a longer than average torso (since most larges off the rack are too short)

Adidas is pretty much the only brand that fits well, probably like 40-60% of what I wear is Adidas but its really a casual style and I don't get the option to branch out very much.

Popular brands like H&M and Uniqlo always fit too big and a large portion of the fits here are baggy. And everytime I wear baggy clothes, I feel and look fat, I need clothes that fit well. My pants always have to be tapered and my calves are sometimes just too big for joggers and such.

I usually look towards NBA players (some favs are Cp3, Harden, Greg Monroe, DJ) for their styles but when I finally find what theyre wearing its always crazy expensive (makes sense as they all make millions) and when I find a cheaper alternative, it never fits like how the real one does, at least in pictures.

Anyone who's got the same issues as me, where do you buy your clothes and do you share the same feelings as me

submitted by /u/GarriganGate
[link] [comments]

Can anyone help me find this green H&M shirt?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:28 AM PST

Ordering mnml.la to Scandinavia/Europe

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:23 AM PST

I want to order some things of mnml.la but my mom is not sure about ordering from there because of the customs fee. Mnml also has free worldwide shipping. So I'm wondering if someone has bought mnml.la to Europe and could tell if they had to pay customs and how much. Thanks.

submitted by /u/AlmightyBob_
[link] [comments]

Outside Interests

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:42 PM PST

Today, whilst ironing patches onto a new jacket I bought, it struck me how little I see outside influence on this sub. I mean you sometimes see band tees but really it is just fashion. A lot of my wardrobe involves movies and music I enjoy and the patches I tend to buy have at least some relevance to my life outside of what I wear, whether it's a NASA badge or a Sex Pistols t-shirt. I don't suppose this is a bad thing inherently but it might be nice to see a little more of your personality in your clothes. Just a thought

submitted by /u/TSWAM
[link] [comments]

Reminder: last day to grab a "SEEING TREES" tee from C-H68

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:41 AM PST

How do they make such dirty shoes & sell at crazy price?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:39 AM PST

Earrings

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:20 AM PST

What is your opinion on earrings for boys?

submitted by /u/victorelsborg
[link] [comments]

W2C/ID - December 10, 2017

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:13 PM PST

Welcome to the bi-daily W2C/ID Thread!


W2C/ID = Where to cop/Identification Please make sure you have read the W2C rules including information about our reward system that gives you a bonus for answering W2C's.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment