WDYWT - December 19, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WDYWT - December 19, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - December 19, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - December 19, 2017

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT]Outfit challenge #7 - Bags| 19/12/2017

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 02:01 PM PST

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:

  • Something with a bag has to be a core piece of your outfit
  • Tote bags, backbag, fanny packs are all allowed
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist

Some inspo

Announcement thread

Remember, this is not a competition, but rather for you to challenge yourself and experiment with your warderope

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

Adidas Triple White NMD x Cherry Blossom Customs. Made these for myself in my spare time. Hope you all enjoy.

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 06:58 AM PST

chaos x balance

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 04:59 PM PST

Virgil Abloh x Nike Air Jordan 1 "University Blue" Rumored for 2018 Release

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 07:07 PM PST

[WDYWT] flaming hot cheetos

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 02:10 PM PST

Had a friend paint a pair of converse for me.

Posted: 20 Dec 2017 03:27 AM PST

Website that sells wall art to decorate bedroom?

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 10:03 PM PST

Can anyone on here recommend a website that sells streetwear/hip-hop related wall art to decorate my bedroom?

submitted by /u/thatguydurden
[link] [comments]

Nike Janoskies are really for daily use afterall

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 05:19 AM PST

CDG Champion Rings ��

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 10:22 AM PST

Margiela Splatter GATs - Full Review

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 01:35 PM PST

Off-White™ with their own dad shoes

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 10:31 AM PST

hello

Posted: 20 Dec 2017 03:56 AM PST

Vetements x Tommy Hilfiger Dropping This Week

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

[WDYWT] slums

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 05:10 AM PST

STELLA MCCARTNEY - Spring/Summer 2018 Mens Lookbook

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 01:17 PM PST

Need sites with cheap clothes

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 10:52 PM PST

Hey, I know there is a huge list of sites to shop on here already but i try and go through them and the clothes is like $100+ for one article of clothing and I don't have the money for that. If anyone knows about some sites with nice clothes for cheap it would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/ThisIsMyNewAccountBB
[link] [comments]

Style Black and navy Blue?

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

I feel like its no go. Maybe should over to male fashion advise But anyway i feel like black and navy blue just doesnt fit. For weeks i am thinking to style a navy blue tshirt with black jeans but think that there look shit a there is no contrast. Also i dont want to wear them with blue jeans. At the end of the story i feel like navy blue is an awesome colour but kinda hard/easy to style? You feel me?

submitted by /u/tobisb
[link] [comments]

Stone Island "Special Edition" clothing

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 06:26 PM PST

I am looking for a black coat with White logo (special edition) bagde. If you know any coats with special edition badge please list it below. Can be from older collections. Aslo I will be thankfull if you would inculde any double breasted/pea/military coats (long - till knees) from any collection.

submitted by /u/therealBaner
[link] [comments]

First Supreme Piece.

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 09:23 AM PST

So I recently bought the Christmas Tee and Dog Shit Tee from supreme. ( I gifted the Christmas Tee to my friend ) however I would like to know the thoughts of everyone else on this subreddit. https://imgur.com/a/UOe1q This is the dog shit tee I got and an honest first impression that I got was that it is thick and is is a heavy cotton. Which I personally think is really nice. The print feels very nice, Hopefully my next piece will be a bag or a nice S hoodie. For everyone's information i'm buying the pieces to wear or for my friends that cant get it on drop day i am not buying to resell. Also what do you think about the tee and is it a nice piece. I thought it was funny and added it to my basket. Thanks for any replies.

submitted by /u/MangoYTMango
[link] [comments]

Street Goths

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

So street goth/health goth has been dead for over 4 years when A$AP Rocky dropped the track '"Multiply". Reflecting on the whole trend was it goofy or was it cool. A kit if people going to say it horrible cuz most of the brands lost almost all fanbase and they didn't like seeing people wearing Pyrex Shorts over their En Noir jeans.

Personally I found it interesting and I can see a little bit of a bounceback with brands like Samizdat/Yang Li, Vetements, Rick Owens (shoes), Helmut Lang by Shayne Oliver, etc. For me I really liked it when only taken to a certain limit, I didnt like the excess in leather (only wear the jacket or pants; not both) and I aint really fucking with the Been Trill (A$AP Rocky voice). HBA was cool and En Noir did make some nice peices.

Also dont be afraid to post your old fit pics with the Been Trill filter lol

What are your guys thoughts?

submitted by /u/Follower_of_Yeezus
[link] [comments]

Want to expand my shoewear

Posted: 19 Dec 2017 09:23 AM PST

Hey guys

With winter ending soon I want to expand my shoe collection soon. I currently have some CDG black chucks as well as some Retro Fastbreaks(purple). I'm not that into shoes so I wouldn't know what would be good for streetwear. thanks for any recommendations

submitted by /u/KommSusserTod
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment