/r/StreetwearStartup Brand of the Month: Steady Hands - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

/r/StreetwearStartup Brand of the Month: Steady Hands - Streetwear

/r/StreetwearStartup Brand of the Month: Steady Hands - Streetwear


/r/StreetwearStartup Brand of the Month: Steady Hands

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 02:42 PM PST

This is the third of a series of monthly posts as a collaboration between /r/streetwearstartup and /r/streetwear to help gain exposure for some redditor made and owned brands!

As always, /r/streetwear recommends that anyone looking to start a streetwear brand starts on /r/streetwearstartup.

This months Brand of the month is...

Steady Hands! Check out their site here: http://www.steadyhandsapparel.com/

Steady Hands on Instagram

Upcoming drops:

Check out the announcement post for more details!

submitted by /u/MrRikka
[link] [comments]

Outfit challenge #8 - Androgynous |16/01/2018

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 03:01 PM PST

THIS IS THE WDYWT THREAD SHARE YOUR FITS HERE


Rules:

  • Your outfit has to be Androgynous (surprise!)* Tote bags, backbag, fanny packs are all allowed
  • You have to own all the clothing on you. No dressing room pictures
  • All rules of WDYWT apply, including points towards whitelist

Some inspo

Announcement thread

Remember, this is not a competition, but rather for you to challenge yourself and experiment with your warderope

submitted by /u/ImWaaal
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Black & Grey

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 01:04 PM PST

Snow Storms in Boston Can't Keep Me off the Street(Wear)

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 08:49 AM PST

MJ. (Retro Fit)

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 05:15 PM PST

Custom Con’s I designed based on the B-24 Witchcraft. What do we think?

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 12:23 PM PST

don’t mind my mouth

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 10:50 AM PST

[wdywt] juvenile delinquency

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 08:58 PM PST

Snowy

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 05:46 AM PST

Is everything streetwear now?

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 07:48 PM PST

I know streetwear is pretty broad nowadays and you can make it your own, but some of the shit I'm seeing on this sub just isn't streetwear. I mean the fits are fucking fire but they don't belong on this sub. I'm specifically talking about the dressy look that keeps being posted here. Example. (cred. u/swagles)

Wearing cropped Dockers, some high cut socks, and monk-straps isn't an example of streetwear.

submitted by /u/HotSpicyMayo
[link] [comments]

Customized Denim jacket

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 04:04 PM PST

Some AJ1s I paint splattered, thought y'all would enjoy this

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 02:48 AM PST

edwina horl jumpsuit

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 01:16 PM PST

Techwear and Gothninja streetwear inspo album

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 11:49 PM PST

Since the y-3 and yy hype isn't stopping at all, here is an album made by a great pianist: Ryuichi Sakamoto - Music for Yohji Yamamoto (1995)

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 03:42 PM PST

Suicoke slide styling.

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 05:00 PM PST

Kim Jones to Exit Louis Vuitton

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 04:41 PM PST

Why do you like Champion clothing but not their shoes?

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 07:22 PM PST

I see a lot of people wearing Champion shirts, sweaters/hoodies and pants, but never see anybody wearing their shoes.

submitted by /u/m-nd
[link] [comments]

Polo Ralph Lauren Is Relaunching the Iconic 'SNOW BEACH' Collection

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 06:39 AM PST

Be careful dealing with Nid de Guepes (NDG Studio)

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 05:54 PM PST

Last fall I preordered a denim jacket from NDG Studio and a few months later they sent me an e-mail saying it was "sold out," which makes no sense because I preordered it. They also sent me a store credit which didn't even work. I emailed them back asking for a refund and they said it would be sent out, however I never received it. After a few more emails asking about my refund they stopped responding to me and completely ignored me when I opened up new support tickets.

I'm not sure where to go from here as they didn't even email me to tell me a preordered item was "sold out" within the 60 day window for me to dispute it with my bank. At this point I'm pretty sure I have been scammed by a fairly large and reputable brand. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Stay safe lads.

submitted by /u/jajjyy
[link] [comments]

White socks - when to wear them and when to avoid them? [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 09:00 AM PST

So white socks are somehow perceived as the ultimate unfashionable evil that you shouldn't wear. From time to time though, you see them pop up in fits where they certainly work. So, my question is-how do you guys know when to wear them and when to avoid them? Also, do you think sweatpants tucked in white socks is a good look?

PS yeah i know white socks + full suit is a no no

submitted by /u/Vestiren
[link] [comments]

Nike x Jerry Lorenzo and Fear of God possible in fall/winter 2018.

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 03:07 PM PST

Bape Announces Collab with Dr. Martens

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 02:51 PM PST

Can anyone find the image of Kanye performing on stage wearing a black bondage looking crewneck with straps?

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 06:34 PM PST

Anyone know of that image or the concert it was taken at? It's Ye in a black crewneck sweater and it has a bunch of straps all over it, it has like a tactical vibe to it with flap pockets I believe. Thanks! Btw I'm trying to make it for my self, I have purchased the backpack type straps to sow into a crewneck.

submitted by /u/PharaohBalmain
[link] [comments]

Thread Count Episode 2 is up and it's not an hour long this time! Check it out and let us know what you think!

Posted: 16 Jan 2018 04:07 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment