WDYWT - January 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

WDYWT - January 22, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - January 22, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - January 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:18 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - January 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I <3 this sub, so I made an illustration inspired by some of your fits ����

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 01:18 AM PST

Scenic pic in the Off White flagship

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:53 PM PST

Tunnel Vision

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:55 AM PST

[WDYWT] Awkward pose

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:22 AM PST

[ART] Made my first inspo album, just some aesthetics I've been into

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 12:14 AM PST

Wanted to make the perfect sustainable tee. Organic, unbleached, undyed, fair trade, durable. Here's what I came up with.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 03:12 PM PST

Had to share this whack/fire vintage sweater

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:14 AM PST

Song for the Mute FW18

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:24 AM PST

A Closer Look At The Adidas Yung-1s

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:16 PM PST

Y-3's Fall/Winter 2018 Footwear

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:38 AM PST

spot the rick

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:03 AM PST

[Review] Saint Laurent Rangers FW14 High

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 03:27 PM PST

I recently picked up a pair of Saint Laurent Ranger Highs from FW14 in around 9/10 quality condition for a cool price of 700$ shipped.

My only other experience in owning a leather "boot" is with Doc Martens 1460 which are too big for me and look unappealing imo, and Story Et Fall Harness Boots in black.

Pros

  • boot looks super cool
  • very sleek boot
  • pretty great leather quality, but then again I can't judge based on my lack of experience of owning leather goods, let alone high quality ones.
  • creasing doesn't seem to be a problem for a while
  • nice pulltab at the end to get your foot into that boot
  • cool big box double the size of any regular one
  • smells nice
  • made in spain! (nice!)
  • Leather feels about the same, minus more texture, as my Doctor Martens boots yet a much softer inside rough parts such as the tongue.

Cons

  • leather sole seems to lack traction of any sort, I should've expected this so not really a con
  • waxed laces are waxed more in places where the laces hide under the eyelet if that makes any sense, not really a con just a bit weird.
  • I am a tts 9.5 in regular shoes such as my Nike Offwhite Blazers, these fit a little bit roomy in the toe, but very slim in the shaft
  • have to install taps to keep the shoe in good condition
  • stiff in the ankle, though I imagine this will change as I break them in
  • packaging was kinda poor and the "dustbags" were two plastic bags with no branding. :(

Very cool boot. I am pretty happy with these, unless someone offers me like 900 bucks for them I doubt I will let these go. Probably the best looking combat boots out there minus the treaded sole version and the Dior 07 Navigators.

My advice is if you really like these boots, or any Saint Laurent Leather footwear good, i'd go for it, but NEVER buy these full price, try to buy secondhand, or wait for sales.

8/10

PICTURES

Originally laced like this

Decided to change them to this combat style

thank you for reading

tell me if i should do more reviews this was cool ask me anything ill try to respond or make offers if you want to

submitted by /u/Alyxstudios
[link] [comments]

PSA: Don't waste your money on Off-White phone cases (details in comments)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:07 PM PST

Dutch Police To Confiscate Designer Clothes From Kids Who Look Too Poor To Wear Them

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:39 PM PST

Is acne studios worth it?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:43 AM PST

Would like to have some opinions on the brand before I buy thanks!

submitted by /u/khoisy
[link] [comments]

GUCCI - Pre-Fall 2018 Menswear

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:54 AM PST

Next dad trend

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:25 AM PST

2016 - dad hats /2017 - dad shoes /2018 - ??? (I Hope dad pants)

submitted by /u/yiushy
[link] [comments]

Tucking in shirt vs folding in shirt

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:14 PM PST

Hi, I was wondering on people's opinion on if you guys prefer to tuck in or to fold in your shirt. I am a fairly short guy at (5'5) and i have to tuck in most of my shirts since they are pretty damn long. Do you guys think tucking in shirts inside your trousers are cleaner than just folding the shirt in under itself? I am interested to hear what you guys think :D

submitted by /u/mnnesota
[link] [comments]

some of my designs

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:26 PM PST

[discussion] is cdg considered a legendary brand?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:32 AM PST

Do you think cdg can die?

submitted by /u/eliasteroids
[link] [comments]

Help picking a jacket

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 03:15 AM PST

So I have about £500-600 (~$690-830) to spend on a jacket. My current choice is this Acne bomber but im not too sure I like the oversized look. Any suggestions on good outerwear?

submitted by /u/Lil_Pumpo
[link] [comments]

Chicago streetwear or anywhere cold, what do you wear on a 20 degree day?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:31 PM PST

ill be moving there from arizona for school and I no idea what i need to stay warm but still dress streetwear, what outerwear do i need?

submitted by /u/HumSupLo69
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment