WDYWT - January 26, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

WDYWT - January 26, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - January 26, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - January 26, 2018

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - January 26, 2018

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 04:14 PM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

edit inspired by the art a few days ago

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:03 PM PST

[WDYWT] mw2 is the best cod

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 10:11 AM PST

Police may take your gucci

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:22 AM PST

Alpha Motif Goon

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 02:21 PM PST

White Jordan 1 Off White will be sold exclusively in Europe

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 10:28 PM PST

NIKE ACG

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 09:52 PM PST

Versace denim jacket concept quick sketch

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:20 AM PST

streetstyle drip art

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 10:29 AM PST

More edgier brands with great designs like Fucking Awesome, Pleasures, edgier Supreme, and Cav Empt?

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 08:34 PM PST

I absolutely love Fucking Awesome. I have boards, tees, hoodies, etc. I just love the edgier abstract designs that Dill creates. I'm wondering if there are more brands with similar designs and the same kind of "edgy" aesthetic.

submitted by /u/TheZombieFanatic
[link] [comments]

Whitelisters wear stuff none of us can actually have

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 03:21 PM PST

Either the price is insane or it's thrifted. Yohji, RAF, Rick, or my local thrift shop.

I understand they wear stuff no one else does or has and that's why they're white listed. But are there any fits with clothing that's actually affordable. I'm not talking F21 , H&M cheap, but more like pieces in the $50-$200 range. With $200 being in the way upper range for nice shoes or outerwear.

I don't get how this sub recommends brands like Uniqlo, Champion, Levi's, ASOS, etc but no one actually wears it. (or maybe they do, but it never gets upvoted). I just want a white lister who is there for people. Giving us inspo for us regular folk who will never be able to afford or want to even drop that amount of money on high fashion.

But another question, where do you whitelisters get all this money? I make a decent amount as a graduate and I make enough to pay rent, eat food, do activities, travel, buy gas, pay for medical bills/car insurance, etc.. What do you do for a living at such a young age (20-25) that you have so much expendable income for high fashion? Lmk.

submitted by /u/ilike-blur-face
[link] [comments]

Uniqlo U 2018 Men Spring Collection Now Available

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:19 PM PST

My hobby is upgrading cheap, second hand, or damaged clothing with dye. Here's my latest venture!

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:55 AM PST

What kind of necklaces do you guys wear?

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 07:08 PM PST

Im looking into getting a chain with a pendant, but im not sure what kind of pendant i want. What do you guys wear?

submitted by /u/emj725
[link] [comments]

[Art] Sketch I did about a year ago

Posted: 26 Jan 2018 03:45 AM PST

Carhartt WIP S/S 2018 Lookbook

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 09:09 AM PST

Opinion on Hero's Heroine

Posted: 26 Jan 2018 02:35 AM PST

Have you guys bought stuff from the brand Hero's Heroine before? I'm thinking of buying but would just like to get a general opinion first.

They're quite big in Italy and I heard they're coming to asia. some of their stuff looks sick, if you own any of their stuff, hows the material and is it worth the price?

submitted by /u/HumanAddition
[link] [comments]

First look on the second Uniqlo JW Anderson collab.

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 05:05 AM PST

Advice on getting started w/ streetwear

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 04:09 PM PST

I'm an amateur when it comes to streetwear, I have a couple palace and supreme bits but not much. I was looking on any advice on what to wear with what etc as I have no idea at the moment. I'm a pretty big fan of Yeezys but never able to get any when they drop. Is there an easier way of getting them at retail price?

Thanks for any advice you can give!

submitted by /u/lockblack1
[link] [comments]

/r/streetwear Publication 02

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 08:57 AM PST

Hi everyone, it's the dude who produced the /r/streetwear publication. Original Post / Hypebeast / Highsnobiety

Issue 01 did really well, so thanks to everyone who placed an order and for being patient with shipping. As Issue 01 sold out and I got so many requests for a restock, it seems there's a good demand for a second issue.

I'm now taking submissions for Issue 02; such as fit pics, photography and artwork or anything else you'd like to share that you think would be suitable for the mag - I'm more than happy to discuss any ideas or anything. I feel making a post like this is the most efficient way to find the best quality content and for as many people to know about being involved with the project as possible.

Issue 01 had some flaws that I'm adamant to fix in the upcoming issue. A lot of the photos in there were taken on phones or saved to be uploaded online, not to be scaled up and printed, which is why the quality on some was less than perfect. If you'd like to submit any work for the next issue, I'd appreciate it to be as high quality as possible (preferably 300dpi). I'm also going to raise the production value for Issue 02 with better quality and a mixture paper/stocks along with some exciting finishing techniques that will improve the overall quality and feel to the mag.

If you'd like to submit anything, please email me dan@hart-davies.com

Also feel free to email me with any questions regarding advertising or stocking as well as general enquiries, and leave any suggestions or feedback in the comments, thanks!

submitted by /u/HartDavies
[link] [comments]

What is your go to outfit?

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 10:58 PM PST

Where do you guys buy necklaces or any type of male jewelry?

Posted: 26 Jan 2018 02:26 AM PST

Personally I've been looking for some type of chain or pinky ring.

submitted by /u/jungle_booteh
[link] [comments]

I have a question about face masks.

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 09:24 PM PST

I've been looking around for a face mask to buy, and wanted to know what you all here would recommend. (And sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I don't know much of streetwear or where to ask)

submitted by /u/xudie
[link] [comments]

Those of you who make their own clothes...

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 09:16 PM PST

How did you get into making them? I've been mulling this over for a few months now and I've decided I want to take up sewing. I've been doing some research around the net but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone had advice or tips.

submitted by /u/SANGST0N
[link] [comments]

BEWARE OF NUBIAN AVE

Posted: 25 Jan 2018 09:41 AM PST

Bought a pair of ksubis from Nubian ave, when they arrived I received a pair of John Elliott jeans instead. The invoice they sent me only stated I ordered "1 Pair of Denim" and the cost was 1,000 yen when I payed 27,000 yen instead. I sent the jeans back to them after letting them know and now they're saying they didn't ship these jeans out to me and I must've mixed up my order with someone else (wtf?) so they won't be refunding me. Now I have no jeans and they still have my money

submitted by /u/OnTheMoonn
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment