[ART] Customized this jacket for a friend, what do y’all think? - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

[ART] Customized this jacket for a friend, what do y’all think? - Streetwear

[ART] Customized this jacket for a friend, what do y’all think? - Streetwear


[ART] Customized this jacket for a friend, what do y’all think?

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 07:43 PM PST

[ART] I’m hoping that I look this cool at this age.

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 05:45 AM PST

[ART]Police in my comic are gonna be hype af...

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 07:34 PM PST

[Art] Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving week. Here's a Hypebeast Turkey I doodled.

Posted: 19 Nov 2018 12:56 AM PST

[ART] New clothing drawing

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 08:34 AM PST

[Discussion] Going to Tokyo soon and made a map of nearly every Streetwear/High Fashion Store.

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 03:24 PM PST

Map Link Hey guys, I am going to Tokyo in a couple of weeks and I have made a streetwear map for my travels. I was wondering of what stores that would be missing from the map and what places would be good to visit to make some good purchases. Also reccomend me some second hand stores thanks 🤧

submitted by /u/Heibrew
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Supreme | Patriot Act with Hassan Minhaj

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 04:08 PM PST

[Discussion] Best place to buy sewing patterns?

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 06:43 PM PST

Looking for sidebag patterns, puffer jacket, track suit, denim jackets and denim patterns. Anyone know best place to get some online? cant find any mens, only womens.

submitted by /u/MANIC_Supply
[link] [comments]

[ART] Demon Days Flannel I made

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 02:04 PM PST

Air Presto Mid / Acronym / Cross-stitch / [ART]

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 09:48 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] We All Dated the Same Girl | PAQ EP #60 | Lynx Love of Music Series | A Show About Fashion

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 12:37 PM PST

[REVIEW] let me know what you guys think about these Korean streetwear pieces

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 03:49 PM PST

[Discussion] help I’m stuck in 2015/2016 :/

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 04:04 PM PST

I started browsing this sub in late 2015 and fell in love with the jerry boy/yeezy style and stopped browsing when it died out. I still love it and wanna get back into clothes. Does anyone know any places or online shops to still get stuff like that? I know that style is hated here so no memes please I want genuine answers

submitted by /u/Fixingiphones
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Streetwear survey

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 05:41 PM PST

One of my last school courses requires real market research. We had to create a "business" so if you guys could take 2 minutes and answer this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/uWB3ll

submitted by /u/Geooffrey
[link] [comments]

[ART] Played around with this photo of me last year. Techwear in Ginza.

Posted: 19 Nov 2018 12:43 AM PST

[Review] CDG x Junya Watanabe x The North Face Puffer

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 04:56 PM PST

[Discussion] baggy bottoms with Jordan 1s?

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 07:21 PM PST

What y'all think? I don't see it too often but I saw a video of a guy with some UNC Jordan 1s with some Dickies pants and thought it looked so sick, wanted some more inspo. Thanks!

here's a video of the example

submitted by /u/A-Wang
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Bay Area

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 09:38 PM PST

Who wants to meet up in the Bay Area?

submitted by /u/yesitsgen
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] [INSPO] Found this interesting brand “Entireworld” and I’m looking for an affordable version of the matching sweats look. Champion and Hanes have good sweatshirt options but it’s hard finding matching colored sweatpants and joggers. Any suggestions? Also, thoughts on the look?

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 04:25 PM PST

Help identifying shirt [Discussion]

Posted: 19 Nov 2018 12:42 AM PST

IDK if this is even the right place to post this, but i bought a Bodega shirt thrifting a couple years ago in San Francisco, and I've been trying to find what the shirt is called or some info on it, and I haven't been able to find anything. It's a mostly blue canvassy material that's patchwork, and it has a large camo patch on the shoulder area. Also there is an embroidered graphic of what looks to be a duck getting it's head shot off? Not sure, any help is appreciated. Will post pics in comments.

submitted by /u/Kbizzle25
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Wardrobe doesn't go together and a lot of it makes me cringe. Need new pants, outerwear, and sweaters/shirts in that order, but on a limited budget. What do I do?

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 08:29 PM PST

Ight so this is a pretty long post but I honestly have no idea what to do with my wardrobe at this point. I need to swap a lot of it out or find a consistent style or something. I don't mean replace wardrobe from cargo shorts and Burlington coat factory shirts, I just have super disparate items in my wardrobe that are very hard to put together. It's hard for me to find 1 unique style because I fw a lot of stuff. I'm in a weird transitional period rn and I have a lot of meme/mallcore stuff from like 3 years ago that I no longer like (mainly H&M jackets, hoodies, vans etc) , but also a couple raf shirts and sweaters, margiela pieces, rick geobaskets. And then I have a few techwear items, acronym prestos, techy cargos, etc. Also, skate and streetwear shirts, some of them are still cool and usable in my current wardrobe, some of them are just kind of cringy and don't work. And still I have random floral shirts and flannels, which don't really work for a lot of the outfits I wear. Lastly, my pants are a total mess, they're almost all meme skinny jeans in either lightwash or black and they don't suit me at all. I have maybe 3 pairs of actually nice or interesting pants that are looser, which is what I'm going for. Basically, I have a lot of clothes, but I like maybe only 50% of them, the other 50% is filled with either trendy fast fashion stuff or low quality "normie" stuff that I don't like to wear anymore. And for the stuff I like, its really cool, but they're all part of different aesthetics, and its nearly impossible to mix and match them... I have 2-3 techwear items that I can make like 1-2 fits from, and thats it. I have some flannels, florals, boots etc that I can kind of make maybe 1 "saint laurent" looking fit out of, but I'm not really into that anymore. The Raf/Margiela stuff doesn't work with the meme skinny jeans or the H&M outerwear I have. The stuff from different aesthetics doesn't really go together. I worked pretty hard over the summer to save up for the designer stuff, but I'm in school now so I don't have time to work, meaning I don't really have too much money to play with. So what do I do on a limited budget to replace a lot of these items that I no longer like? I have maybe 100-150 a month that I could put into clothing, the rest I need for utilities. I'm a bit older than I was when I first started getting into fashion, and I'm trying to dress like it, less logos and more quality, ideally like japanese streetwear/ European stuff blended in. I like a clean, worn-in, functional look with some flair (example: vintage sweater, looser green cargo pants, Rick Ramones). In order of most important to overhaul to least, I'd say I need to focus on pants, then outerwear, then sweaters/crewnecks etc, and least important is shoes (I like most of the shoes I own). It's hard to find nice or interesting pants that's less than 60-70 dollars, and even harder to find jackets or sweaters less than 100. I've been to the thrift but I seem to never find anything nice, or if I do the price is marked up to hell. I could sell some of my old stuff that I don't like but theyre not of any value really so I don't know if I would have any luck. Sorry for the rambling post and if it makes no sense but I lowkey don't know what to do about my wardrobe rn

tl;dr: Wardrobe is a weird hodge-podge of nice designer shit, cringy mallcore shit, and random failed looks from a bunch of different aesthetics. Doesn't flow together and I can't mix and match pieces well. Have about $100-150 a month to fix. Wat do?

submitted by /u/TempIetonFerrari_III
[link] [comments]

[Art] Thought I would share my vest.

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 09:40 AM PST

[Discussion] Worthwhile Deals

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 03:01 PM PST

With the upcoming holidays, I've been holding back on buying things that aren't essential so I can splurge on the sales coming up. What worthwhile deals on brands are people hopeful for?

Apparel wise, I'll be mainly looking at AllSaints, HeatTech and Airism from Uniqlo, shoes from Timberlands or ALDO, Ted Baker, Express, and Topman. I'm excluding H&M and Zara since I feel like their quality has gone down recently. If anyone was wondering, I pick these particular brands as I find their style tend to be the ones that line up best with mine, and actually carry items my size. I'm a M25, 5'8" (173cm), 130lbs (59kg) with a 28" waist.

submitted by /u/Random-Cactus
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment