WDYWT - October 31, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

WDYWT - October 31, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 31, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 31, 2018

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Life is like a box of chocolates...

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:52 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Happy Halloween!

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 09:50 AM PDT

[WDYWT] What I Waaaaaaaaaaah Today

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 07:22 PM PDT

[ART] what started out as and accident at work... decided to full send

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 08:36 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Happy Halloween from your favorite screaming Icelander!!

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 04:58 PM PDT

Let’s talk about resale [DISCUSSION]

Posted: 01 Nov 2018 03:46 AM PDT

Sup guys, I need your help

I'm doing a research about resale culture and looking for interesting stories about your experience in resale (sneakers, hyped brands/clothes etc.)

So if you want to share some stories about your most profitable deals, some worst deals, or even tell how you tricked somebody (we're all anonymous, but if you afraid you can spare us of some details) or somebody tricked you with fake sneaker/clothes - I'd appreciate such stories so much

Even if you want just to share some thoughts about reselling culture - you're welcome

Optional: It would be great if you share some info about yourself, like age or your country/city where you live

It's also ok if you won't, I need your answers in the first place

submitted by /u/andrew_dtf
[link] [comments]

[Review] Comme Des Garçons

Posted: 01 Nov 2018 04:13 AM PDT

[ART] The World’s Oldest Dress

Posted: 01 Nov 2018 02:50 AM PDT

[Discussion] Survey about your financial situation

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 08:19 AM PDT

I have put together a small survey for my current school project.

The survey deals with the topic of the financial situations around the globe.

So with the new whole hype in the whole streetwear topic and expensive wears i think this forum is the right place for different answers.

I would love to receive a lot of SERIOUS answers, from as many different circumstances and situation as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

https://goo.gl/forms/VFwNhN2rlOX0DLIR2

submitted by /u/mc_spasti
[link] [comments]

[ADVERT] University of Nottingham Sneakers and Streetwear Society

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 09:44 AM PDT

This is a long shot but if there are any of you into streetwear and currently studying at the University, we're setting up this new society for you!

Please PM me for further deets

If you're interested in our upcoming content (e.g thrifting trips, style challenges), our instagram is:

@uonsneakersandstreetwear

submitted by /u/alehns
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 31, 2018

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Bought a shirt I was led to from this sub years ago but now can't find any information about what line it was from

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 04:28 PM PDT

Heres the shirt in question: https://imgur.com/WKdIfuF I bought it 3+ years ago if I remember right and I found it from a post on this sub but I haven't been able to re-find it or anything like it. I'm aware they don't make this shirt anymore I'm just curious if anyone knows what other shirts were in the line and what the line was called or was about. On a somewhat related note, I also am wondering if anyone can point me towards a place to find more good quality shirts with similar nature themed designs. I have already bought almost all the Hokusai Blue shirts from Uniqlo and a couple of the Katagami shirts but I'm open to any other companies that make nature and/or art themed graphic tees

submitted by /u/bridgeseven
[link] [comments]

[Review] I LOVE the MKI hooded down jacket but the feathers leak

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 01:54 PM PDT

TL;DR OP is literally obsessed with new jacket despite being unwearable due to goose feathers leaking out of the entire jacket and ruining his clothes and subjecting others to a storm of goose feathers each time he takes them off. Willing to spend $$$ beaucoup d'argent to have it fixed, but is convinced it's unfixable.

My first ever Grailed piece came in the mail today. It wasn't really anything special just a new MKI jacket that I managed to get for almost half the retail price.

The silhouette and fit of the jacket is absolutely incredible and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. Yes, moncler does make form fitting puffer down jackets (and I do appreciate the brand itself), but none of them (kith might be an exception) have the same "form" or build as this one from what I can tell in photographs compared to how I look in the mirror. I really did start out looking for a moncler, pulled trig on this MKI down hooded jacket, and it exceeded my expectations beyond what may have even been met in a real moncler.

After trying it on and telling the seller how much I loved the jacket, I was excited to wear it to the gym and class the next day.

I do just that and when I arrive at the gym I notice that my black hoodie is covered in feathers from the jacket, I looked like I had a goose costume on.

After my workout I obsessively did a ton of research bough some hair spray, lint roller, and even tried the 15 min no heat drying tactic to try to remedy the issue. Went to class only to discover that once again my pants and shirt was covered in goose feathers accompanied by a flurry of feathers in the air as I took it off.

I reached out to the seller and he's actually letting me keep the jacket and is refunding my money later today.

Most would probably be happy for a free jacket but I'm still unsatisfied (to put it lightly). I don't care about the money, id pay whatever it takes to have this jacket fixed but I'm afraid that there is no solution.

The only thing I can think of so far is to wait til it gets really cold so I can layer with Nylon which will protect my upper body from feathers, but still leave pants exposed.

As far as I can tell this jacket can no longer be purchased by END clothing or the official MKI website. In fact, they don't even sell jackets with hoods anymore...:(

If anyone knows anything at all about down jackets, repair options, please let me know!

submitted by /u/PlebDestroyer
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Can anyone assist me in finding this hoodie? Champion Reverse Weave (Oxford Grey)

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 11:00 AM PDT

I am unable to find this anywhere except (Champs, footlocker, eastbay, foot action)

Does anyone know why medium has been out of stock for weeks-month?

Any help in finding one in stock would be helpful, I appreciate it.

Oxford Grey Medium

Link to said jacket ^^^^

submitted by /u/livinbeast95
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Advice on buying Men's cut & sewn BAPE hoodie

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 07:24 PM PDT

What's up everyone? I'm pretty new to this sub, but I had a question I figured you all could probably answer for me. I'm trying to cop my first BAPE hoodie soon, but I've heard they run very small (well, for those of us that are American at least).

I usually always buy large for tees and hoodies, but I have a feeling I'd be really putting myself at risk if I went large or even xl in BAPE. Does anyone here have any advice as to what size I should buy? As I said, it should fit like most American clothing size large, and if anything even a little looser fitting than that (like a largish, xl).

Appreciate the help in advance!

submitted by /u/sheik_attire
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Street Wear Rental?

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 06:20 AM PDT

What do you guys think about renting street wear for any amount of time for a nominal fee or a monthly subscription fee? Way below the crazy prices brands are charging these days, given the constant evolution of street wear too, it would mean way more people would have access to what they thought they could never get. Curious about your views.

submitted by /u/thorny99
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] I made a Everyday Carry video, I am interested in what are your guys' everyday carry

Posted: 31 Oct 2018 12:59 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment