WDYWT - November 05, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

WDYWT - November 05, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 05, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 05, 2018

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 05, 2018

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:17 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] cream dream

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 09:00 PM PST

[Art] Custom Yeezy 700s inspired by 80/90s Jet Ski design

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 09:16 AM PST

[ART] Finishing up a pair of My Hero Vans! Almost ready to wear

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 08:43 PM PST

[ART] Posted this Vapor Monarch concept a while ago and it didn't get much love, with chunky silhouettes being in, curious what people think

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 06:05 PM PST

[ART] Custom Paint on Denim

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 08:37 PM PST

[Advert] Our first artist collaboration inspired by everyday scenes in Japan

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:49 AM PST

[wdywt] Arthur Morgan

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 02:21 PM PST

[Discussion] Making a Music Video for Poppy Ajudha | PAQ Ep #56 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 01:46 PM PST

[ART] My latest cut and sew piece, thoughts?

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 03:26 PM PST

[Discussion] Favorite white T-shirts WITH design?

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 11:21 PM PST

I've been wanting to get some more white t-shirts for a long time, but could never find what I wanted. I want plain white tees, but I also want some with design. What's your favorites?

Also, what is the best place to buy affordable white t-shirts that aren't see-through?

submitted by /u/mannaneuraSHYSHYSHY
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] vintage Tommy/Ralph thoughts?

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 07:14 PM PST

http://imgur.com/mCTsHv2

I don't know if I want to buy anything yet but I think that it looks kinda cool. I've heard very conflicting opinions on whether or not stuff like vintage color block windbreakers look good and I thought it would be a good idea to see what the streetwear community thinks of it all as that is my personal taste in fashion. I have friends who wear it all the time, and I have friends who burn it over an open fire (yup) it's like rival gangs.

submitted by /u/sliptart
[link] [comments]

[REVIEW] affordable essential we can all add to our collection for a good price

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 04:32 PM PST

[ART] Heavy patchwork pants I made

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 09:24 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] How do CDG converse fit?

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 11:08 AM PST

Hey, i'm new around here and hope someone could help me out. Im looking into getting a pair of the CDG converse, and conflicted about sizing... I know i should size down, but most of the shoes i wear already fit big, so im not sure what my TTS actually is lol.

Basically, I wear:

11.5 in vans authentic (some toes space but snug on sides, sizing down would make it tight)

11.5 in non primeknit NMD r1 (snug fit on sides and toe)

11 in primeknit NMD xr1 (uhh it primeknit so it stretches, but feels bigger than my other NMD above)

Ive worn converse way back in the day, but haven't owned a pair recently with my fully grown foot

Any advice is appreciated

submitted by /u/BlackCoatBrownHair
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] NASA x Vans limited release or ?

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 09:44 AM PST

Will this collab be restocking in stores or online as it's sold out everywhere I've looked or was it a limited release ?

submitted by /u/AlexTweaks
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Fashion Monthly Favorites: (Shaved My Head)

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 10:47 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] r/streetwear first time resale

Posted: 04 Nov 2018 03:50 PM PST

Hey young kings and queens of r/streetwear, I've dealt with local small scale resale of mainly vintage type clothing, but am looking into a larger sale. I'm considering an off white x Nike collab shoe for it seems to resale well. My question entails if this is a right choice for a resale, how long to wait after purchase to sell, what size sells best, if I'm even on the right sub, etc. Thanks, and happy nnn. xo

submitted by /u/onelongboy
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment