WDYWT - November 13, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WDYWT - November 13, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - November 13, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - November 13, 2018

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 08:09 AM PST

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - November 13, 2018

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 08:09 AM PST

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] what yall know about this

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 10:04 PM PST

[WDYWT] Extremely Loud Jacket & Flood Proof Trousers

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 07:48 AM PST

[WDYWT] GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 02:57 PM PST

[WDYWT] Driver

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 02:41 PM PST

[ART] I Rebuilt my Stone Island Cargo shorts into pants using Carhartt and Ralph Lauren materials.

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 08:02 AM PST

[WDYWT] yoink

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 04:24 AM PST

[ART] drawings on my free time

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 02:29 PM PST

[WDYWT]

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 11:56 AM PST

[ART] 2nd in my Fantano jacket series: No Love Deep Web/Death Grips

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 05:44 PM PST

[WDYWT] Avant-Streetwear

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 06:48 AM PST

[ART] After seeing so much custom clothing I wanted to try my own what do you all think?

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 04:04 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Who is your favourite Streetwear YouTuber at the moment?

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 04:37 AM PST

I personally couldn't find any genuine YouTubers, all the other ones only seem to rock Supreme and Yezzys.

submitted by /u/lilgoat10
[link] [comments]

[News] BT21 (BTS) x Anti Social Social Club Collaboration Release on Nov 17

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 03:52 AM PST

Source of the announcement. Worldwide release online.

submitted by /u/soonshimi
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] This Korean dance studio is always dressed fresh

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 02:17 AM PST

[Discussion] Best Parka out there for below $350?

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 04:55 PM PST

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Evan_Fields
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] The r/streetwear magazine issue 2 has been shown on Hypebeast

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 08:35 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Good smaller stores in Toronto? that don't really sell online/hard to find like COS

Posted: 14 Nov 2018 12:35 AM PST

I live pretty far from toronto and I'll be going there for a week to stay with a friend and want to splurge a bit on shopping at stores I wouldn't normally be able to shop from

Cos is an example, I think they have amazing stylish minimalistic clothing at a fairly good price but they dont ship in canada. I'm definitely gonna be taking a look at their store as I've bought a couple things used from grailed that I love

any other suggestions you guys have? or just stores I should be checking out in general? thanks

submitted by /u/AlbertF1sh
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Michael B. Jordan Confirms 'Creed II' x Nike Collab Releasing Nov. 15

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 07:20 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] Basic pieces and brands for punk/goth type of style?

Posted: 13 Nov 2018 03:25 AM PST

First thing, I actually don't know what this kind of style is called but you can get a feel for it in my inspo album (https://imgur.com/a/5Frc9kN).

I'm looking to try something new and I really like this kinda punk goth style, but I really don't know any brands that makes this kind of style. I've noticed a lot in common between the fits, like over-sized t-shirts and sweatshirts, rings and chains, unique belts, but I haven't been able to find any sites or brands that focus on this kind of aesthetic, so any help would be greatly appriciated, especially pants as I seem to struggle to find any good-looking. (sorry for bad any english, as it's not my native language)

submitted by /u/MRMRH_
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment