[ART] Hey guys, don’t forget to cop the hottest accessory of the year tomorrow! - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

[ART] Hey guys, don’t forget to cop the hottest accessory of the year tomorrow! - Streetwear

[ART] Hey guys, don’t forget to cop the hottest accessory of the year tomorrow! - Streetwear


[ART] Hey guys, don’t forget to cop the hottest accessory of the year tomorrow!

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 11:58 AM PST

VOTE VOTE VOTE: SPECIAL RULES FOR NOVEMBER 6TH

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:16 PM PST

Hello!

As many people know tomorrow marks the midterm elections for the United States. Now I know many people on this sub are not from the US and even more are not of legal voting age, but nevertheless tomorrow will be OPEN SEASON FOR FIT PICS ON THE FRONT PAGE. Here is the catch, to post you must have a visible and authentic (no reps) "I Voted" sticker on. I would be disappointed if this was your only incentive to vote but here it is. one day only. do your civic duty.

love,

the mods

submitted by /u/kickster777
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Is the Scandi look coming back in?

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 09:31 PM PST

[WDYWT] New Earlsweatshirt....... or cardigan

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 06:27 AM PST

[WDYWT] If only fall was forever

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 09:13 AM PST

[WDYWT] pacsun/impossible conversations/amazon/muji/vans

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 02:00 PM PST

[Discussion] How long is the regular converse one Star lace?

Posted: 06 Nov 2018 12:22 AM PST

I threw up on my converse, which meant The laces are stained Big time:/ i can't find the lace lenght anywhere, please sort me out fam (size 10,5 / 44,5)

submitted by /u/gangweedyolonaise
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Goth Goth

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 11:50 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] /r/Need help with Japanese street wear online shops

Posted: 06 Nov 2018 03:34 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] /r/Need help with Japanese street wear online shops

I am really in love with Japanese streetwear and I found a couple of websites which sell amazing designs but have a lot of bad reviews about quality and money back related questions:

So they simply resell items from aliexpress and take more money. But I am so in love with designs.

My Q is - Do you know any decent online shops with that kind of streetwear Japanese clothes (Shipping to Europe)?

Thanks a lot

https://i.redd.it/fwq5co5j5pw11.jpg

submitted by /u/SkinnyCoca
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Will a business degree help me get a job in the streetwear industry?

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:41 PM PST

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit to post this in but I'll try anyways. I'll try to keep it short. So basically I'm changing majors from engineering to business (I'm thinking economics). Streetwear is probably my biggest passion that I have. I'm wondering if having a degree in economics would serve me well if I decide to get involved in the streetwear industry? I would major in fashion design but I'm honestly not that creative. My apologies if this is a really dumb question.

submitted by /u/Sparkinator123
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Biggest style inspirations?

Posted: 06 Nov 2018 03:06 AM PST

Personally I follow Ye religiously. Rocky and Tyler are also two icons. Some youtube channels I can recommend are PAQ, sicckm8 and Magnus Ronning. I also follow some Swedish artists for inspiration (gotta rep the country). So what are yours?

submitted by /u/Stornila
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Palace x Ralph Lauren AW18

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 05:14 AM PST

[Discussion] $400 Outfit Vs. $4000 Outfit | Which Techwear Outfit is Better?

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 06:28 AM PST

[DISCUSSION] starting out

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 12:27 PM PST

Recently got my first job at 17, getting paid decent for my hours. Currently figuring out how to slowly upgrade/purchase new clothing without rushing, I get paid weekly every Friday which is good.

I just wear basic stuff right now like AF1 white / vans for daily use, couple pairs of jeans and basic t shirts, then a couple nice hoodies/sweaters. I'm not some crazy guy whose obsessed with clothes but I just like dressing nicely as we all do and can afford to pay for my own shit now.

Anyone else whose been in the same situation for a while, where did you spend your money first and why? Did you wait a while to purchase things in one go or did you buy pieces slowly. I understand when you have a pretty 'established' wardrobe you buy pieces individually but right now I'm trying to get to 'that stage' if you know

Also interested in getting a new backpack which I think I'm probably gonna buy first cause I've been rocking a ripped one for a while

Ty all

submitted by /u/p-latinum
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] VETEMENTS copied this Vintage Eminem Tour Tee and nobody noticed

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 05:07 AM PST

Evidence 1: VETEMENTS "The Collection" Tee: https://imgur.com/a/macMTna

Evidence 2: Eminem Slim Shady Tee: https://imgur.com/a/mRXcUp8

As I was looking up for some VETEMENTS stuff on sale, I couldn't help to notice a black Tee that looked pretty much identical to an Eminem Tee I liked on grailed some time ago.

Now I understand why VETEMENTS put the "E" the wrong way around, there is absolutely no doubt they "borrowed" the design.

I just find it quite fascinating how crazy people were about the Snoop Dog Tee and nobody ever noticed that this one was originally a design for Eminem.

Am I alone by thinking this is shady? How creative is Denma really when he has pretty blatantly been copying Margielas old seasons and Vintage tees?

submitted by /u/RyanRandomReturns
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] 20% Off Timberland & 40-50% Off Adidas

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 02:23 PM PST

just came across this crazy sale, figured a lot of people would like to take advantage of this sale!, prices are in CAD, so prices are great in USD . Use discount code "TIMBERLAND20" at checkout. Shop is legit you can follow them on IG @sam_tabak . you can also check their sale section which has a lot of Adidas at 40-50% off

https://www.samtabak.com/us/timberland/

submitted by /u/demick514
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Reebok Announces Cardi B Partnership “Years In The Making”

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 01:38 PM PST

[Review] Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve Review & On Feet

Posted: 05 Nov 2018 06:14 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment