WDYWT - October 05, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

WDYWT - October 05, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 05, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 05, 2018

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 05, 2018

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[wdywt] crops

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 02:32 PM PDT

[ART] Patchwork Jacket I made and bleached

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 02:42 AM PDT

[ART]��Street Looks. Between the Shows.

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 05:47 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] How to Make Dr Martens Look Fire �� | PAQ Ep #50 | A Show About Streetwear

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 12:21 PM PDT

[ART] two runway favorites from fw17

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 02:39 AM PDT

[art] streetwear what is it

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 07:40 PM PDT

[ART] I Drew / Designed Venom Spider-man in the Nike......... What Do You Guys Think?

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 01:28 PM PDT

[inspo] Big guys, let me see some fits!

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 11:17 PM PDT

Being a big guy I often have trouble finding brands that fit me well, so could use some inspiration towards this. I'm 113kg and 188 cm. If anyone can put me in the direction of brands that make size XXL - XXXL i would be very happy as well. I usually go to brands like Stussy and Nike but I really want to extend the variety of my wardrobe. Hope you guys can help me out. My wallet can't afford shit like givenchy Colombian fit or similar to those high end brands, as I spend my big money on creps to build my fits around those! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Skovcph
[link] [comments]

[Inspo]Jayden Smith: Icon or Idiot?

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 05:18 PM PDT

[INSPO] Kenan and Kel

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 12:07 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] My favorite windbreaker lit on fire today. I could use some comforting

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 11:37 PM PDT

Heres a link of the damage: https://imgur.com/a/mFqDEGe

I was trying to give my apartment some mood lighting so I decided to throw my windbreaker I was wearing over my lamp. It worked quite well actually. Left the room for a bit and returned to a burning smell and smoke rising from my jacket. It was to late and most of it was already destroyed. Got it from a cute little thrift shop in my hometown many years ago and had a lot of good memories with it. If any of you legends can find one online ill worship you as a god. Its a north end ezem full zip polyester windbreaker TLDR: Im a fucking idiot

submitted by /u/noahomg
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] Number (N)ine Collabs

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 05:15 AM PDT

[REVIEW] The World’s Oldest Dress

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 05:04 AM PDT

[wdywt] yin and yang

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 04:57 AM PDT

[News] Homeboy loud Couture Streetwear - the Story of the Cult (Skate) Label in the 90‘s from Germany

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 11:16 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] DRIP DOSSIER. Distilling the essence of recent developments to understand the makings of streetwear world legends.

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 06:20 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] DRIP DOSSIER. Distilling the essence of recent developments to understand the makings of streetwear world legends.

https://www.instagram.com/dripdossier/

Check out my page - covering major events to get a better appreciation for the biggest names in fashion design.

Very often collections that took months to create get digested by fashion followers in the span of minutes. In attempts to keep up with the non-stop pace of the industry and constantly emerging new talent, it's often hard to grasp what a designer is truly about.

The goal is to slow down and take a close look at moments that matter to learn about the makings of that drip. Join the search of answers to curious questions about history and recent developments in the space!

A collection of topics, ideas, and people you recognize from headlines, but never get to explore in depth.

https://www.instagram.com/dripdossier/

https://i.redd.it/3mi1nij8p9q11.png

submitted by /u/perefereso
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Hoodies / Sweatpants to cop for the fall season?

Posted: 04 Oct 2018 05:22 PM PDT

Okay so it's coming to that time of year again. I want some nice, snug hoodies to cop for the fall. I find some of the Pink+Dolphin designs really clean and I have worn one of the hoodies and they are very comfortable and warm. But I also like something like the second fall drop from Playcloths. The POWER 10 hoodies and sweatpants are just very appealing and they look mad comfy. Anyone got any hoodie suggestions?

My taste isn't super hypebeast, like I'd rock a black snug supreme crewneck with some american eagle jeans and huaraches. Or just a true religion fit with some jordans. So if anyone knows what kind of taste I have and has some hoodies or sweatpants, or even any other items I would be interested in please comment with some w2c links. Thanks guys.

Playcloths hoodie: https://playcloths.com/collections/fall-2-open-water-collection/products/power-10-hoodie-heather-grey
Pink+Dolphin hoodie: https://www.pinkdolphinonline.com/products/mr-positive-portrait-hoodie-in-black-6/

submitted by /u/vxrok
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment