WDYWT - October 27, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2018

WDYWT - October 27, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 27, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 27, 2018

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] I just wanted to share an amazing piece that my friend did

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:00 AM PDT

[WDYWT] I can be your jock and your nerd

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 11:12 PM PDT

[inspo] Neutrals Inspo

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:48 PM PDT

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 27, 2018

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Horror-themed jacket I painted for the upcoming spooky holiday

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:44 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Burberry appears to be embracing streetwear with Riccardo Tisci

Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:12 AM PDT

[News] COMME des GARÇONS Launches New CDG Line

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:42 PM PDT

[NEWS] KAWS x Uniqlo UT Second 'Sesame Street' Capsule

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:26 AM PDT

[NEWS] I just released an app that dresses you according to the weather.

Posted: 27 Oct 2018 02:46 AM PDT

I was surprised it didn't exist already, so I created it. It's free !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.swapparel

You can enter your whole wardrobe, and it automatically tells you what to wear according to the weather in your town.

There's also a powerful color matching engine so the looks it picks are always cool.

Please tell me what you want me to add next ! :)

submitted by /u/AlexandreAsano
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Anyone used StylrPlus before? Opinions on quality?

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:42 PM PDT

For background, their website is a storefront for several Chinese/Russian streetwear brands. I used to see pieces like these a lot when I lived in Harbin, but no so much in the US. As far as I can tell they're the only storefront that carries these pieces (at least from what I can see on Google) so if anyone has more information about this storefront I would be greatly appreciative.

I don't recognize any of the brand names (BFY? Inflation?) but then it is almost impossible to find any information on most Chinese fashion companies on Google. The styles are very reminiscent of streetwear I would see in China.

I was planning on making a small order of a few pants to see how the quality was and report back, but I was just curious if anyone else has beaten me to the punch.

submitted by /u/ReagentX
[link] [comments]

[INSPO] Chill casual stuff

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 03:13 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Does anyone know where I can find these pants?

Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:40 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/d5VpW2G

I recently bought a new hoodie and I saw these pants on an instagram post that would make an awesome fit for a picture but nobody was able to tell me where they are from or what brand they are. Ever since I have been searching and asking but nobody knows so far. If anyone knows anything about them or some similar ones with the same colors grey and black please let me know all help is greatly appreciated! Also if they are price does not matter so if they are pricey feel free to still link anything! Have a good day :)

submitted by /u/GSDLM
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] COMME des GARÇONS to drop first ever "CDG" collection

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:13 PM PDT

Which brand do you think sells the best fit and quality of color/white Plain T-shirts? [discussion]

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 11:14 AM PDT

I've noticed I could really use some new plain tees. Especially something I could exercise in and has some durability. I've always went with Hanes Premium in the past, but my local Target stopped selling them and I'd like to try something different and see how I like it. Bonus if your favorite tee usually cost under thirty dollars. I'd imagine something much higher fashion would have the best fit, I'd be interested to see what anyone thinks is the best regardless, and I'd keep it in mind in case I run into some money in the future. Thank you

submitted by /u/mammothbeaver
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Today's Bape drop: Bape x UNDFTD x Timberland, Shark & Tiger hoodies

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 03:53 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment