WDYWT - October 22, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

WDYWT - October 22, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 22, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 22, 2018

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:17 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[WDYWT] sterling ruby

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:11 PM PDT

[WDYWT] New Levels New Devils

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:21 AM PDT

[INSPO] My Fit Progression Album from 2015-2018

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:37 AM PDT

[ART] Drew this for Inktober and thought I should post it here

Posted: 23 Oct 2018 01:16 AM PDT

[NEWS] NASA x Vans Drop Dates

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:15 PM PDT

[ADVERT] After a year of launching my brand, actor Noah Centineo chose one of our pieces! I'd love to share what my team made so far for our latest collection

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:32 PM PDT

[WDYWT] stay hydrated

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:21 AM PDT

[ART] Friend of mine did a good job on these customs. Thought I could share with you

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:09 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] OW NIKE Vapormax air bubbles softer on one side

Posted: 23 Oct 2018 12:47 AM PDT

Bought my Offwhite Vapormax used a few days ago and the right heel bubble feels really soft to press and sinks much deeper than the left side(which still feels pretty solid) its like the right side deflated but i couldnt hear any air leaking and no signs of hole as well. Could it be just due to usage that the right side broken in quicker and becomes softer ? Doesnt really affect the walking unless i put pressure on the heel where the right side sinks all the way down while left holds up pretty well. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/jaykit4
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] Stone Island x Harris Tweed Polymorphic Ice Collection

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:42 AM PDT

[Discussion] Graphic Hoodie Compilation FW19

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:44 AM PDT

Wanted to make a post where we could all share some nice graphic hoodies for FW19. I've been looking for some shits to buy for the last few days and it's been killing me.

Some stuff that I think is cool and I haven't been able to find

Black Hoodies w Orange and vice versa

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo-w-86gW1i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wgz6vt5lyug4

(Also I'm upset because this brand has horrendous reviews here so I can't buy it and need alternatives plz)

Something slightly edgy to the point where I can wear it with my baggy trousers and maintain my coolness 😎

Like $90-170 range sew and cut stuff

Or post whatever go crazy

submitted by /u/BlessedBack
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Reliable online sources for streetwear

Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:37 AM PDT

Long time lurker here, I don't know if this is the right place for what I am looking for. My style is pretty much a mix of barely vintage fits/tone and prep-ish clothing. I get inspired by 90's fashion but with my own modern flair. I don't have pictures right now but think Stussy-esque style. I'm looking for reliable online sources to buy clothes as I haven't had the time or money to expand my wardrobe recently. I tried looking on etsy, ebay, even Amazon but I kept noticing a lot of fakes. Was wondering if I could tap into this subreddit's wealth of knowledge. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Crunchen
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment