WDYWT - October 13, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

WDYWT - October 13, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 13, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 13, 2018

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 13, 2018

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] GOAT ��

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 05:35 PM PDT

[INSPO] Asian Streetwear, Updated | 248 Images

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 05:06 PM PDT

[ART] I Made some custom Nike Air Force 1 sneakers | What are your thoughts about these? |

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 10:47 AM PDT

[ART] Painted my Jacket. "God Forgives - I Don't" more pix in comments

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 04:33 PM PDT

[ART] a girl wearing some nike blaaayyzzuuhhsss. first time posting art!

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 07:06 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Chevelle SS

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 02:29 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Anyone from West LA wanna share a ride to ComplexCon? Ya boi need some new friends, hmu!

Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:14 AM PDT

[INSPO] Heart-Throb inspo

Posted: 13 Oct 2018 02:39 AM PDT

[ART] what y’all think about these? Might cop when i get moneyyy

Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:59 AM PDT

[INSPO] Small Blackpink Inspo Album

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 05:15 PM PDT

[INSPO] BERTIE GILBERT inspo album

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 07:29 PM PDT

[NEWS] My Favourite Pieces From the Weirdsleep Drop Today

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 01:21 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] The Latest Street Style Fashion Moments | Who What Wear

Posted: 13 Oct 2018 12:13 AM PDT

[Discussion] Baja Hoodies/Drug Rugs

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 02:12 PM PDT

I've always really liked them, they're really comfy and I like how they look a lot. I see them get shit on a lot here though, can someone explain? Why has this sub got their hate on for it? I've heard that they make you look like a stoner, but to me it seems like drawing inspiration from those sorts of subcultures is kinda what streetwear is all about. Similar to this section of the sidebar. Maybe I'm wrong though, what are your guys' thoughts?

submitted by /u/Streetwearthrow
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Where could I find a streetwear/fashion related internship in the New England area?

Posted: 12 Oct 2018 07:35 AM PDT

Hi r/streetwear! I'm a high school senior looking to attend FIT in Manhattan and study fashion.

In preparation of my resume, I'm looking to find an internship relating to my study. I'm curious for suggestions of any businesses or places where you believe I can contact and inquire about an unpaid internship opportunity. If this doesn't belong here I apologize, I was previously looking into a science field however now committing to this major I'm unsure where to approach for opportunities. Just looking for suggestions as I'm not sure of any places. I can pm for more detailed info on anything, or just a comment works too!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/KingKrmit
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment