WDYWT - October 21, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

WDYWT - October 21, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 21, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 21, 2018

Posted: 21 Oct 2018 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 21, 2018

Posted: 21 Oct 2018 01:12 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[ART] Anyone know where I can get denim Jackets painted in London?

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:42 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Best Basic Tees for thicc boys?

Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:13 AM PDT

Hello,

I'm looking for plain tees that are thick and baggy so that I can cover up my thiccness. I'm not extremely fat but I just feel insecure going out if I don't have the right clothes to wear.

I'm in the process of losing weight rn but I kinda need some tees that I can wear in the mean time. I don't really wanna splurge too much as I doubt I'll be able to wear them when I lose weight.

I've tried buying basic plain tees from taobao but they're absolutely trash in terms of quality and the way it fits. It'd be great if you guys could suggest what brands are good for us thicc boys

Thanks!

submitted by /u/cptzan
[link] [comments]

[ART] AMALGAMATE - inspired by /r/streetwear post

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:47 PM PDT

[INSPO] George Carlin

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:51 PM PDT

[INSPO] anyone seen/worn some good halloween fits or have any ideas?

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:34 AM PDT

I have to hit a hundred words so I'll just describe what I did last year. oversized black sweater. black ripped jeans. black winter boots. cat ears and tail. I also dyed my hair half blond and half black. it looked pretty cool but I guess this year I don't wanna just do all black.

I really wanna see some nice corny shit. I don't really wanna go that route this year but it is the spirit of the holiday.

submitted by /u/opalescex
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] 5 different men outfits

Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:34 AM PDT

Seoul Fashion Wee VHS Concept [INSPO]

Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:27 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment