WDYWT - October 26, 2018 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

WDYWT - October 26, 2018 - Streetwear

WDYWT - October 26, 2018 - Streetwear


WDYWT - October 26, 2018

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread. WDYWT is set to Contest Mode. This means that you will not be able to see the number of upvotes a comment has. Despite this, we still encourage everyone to vote.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

r/streetwear Community Fit Battle Group 1

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:59 PM PDT

Hi guys,

I thought I'd organize a fun little fit battle for the community :)

How this works:

  1. Anyone can sign up for the fit battle, including whitelisted users.

  2. Only the first 32 people who sign up will be accepted. If you do not sign up in time, don't fret! This is only the first grouping, there will be more in the near future. In the meantime, feel free to check out our discord if you'd like to participate in some low pressure fit battles.

  3. Avoid sitting fits, and try to capture details of your outfits the best you can. Mirror selfies are okay, but discouraged. Old outfits are fine, but recent ones that capture your current style are preferred.

  4. Please make sure you have the ability to pull out at least 4-5 outfits, we want to avoid people who re-use outfits in this tournament.

  5. Every 4 days, results from the previous voting period will be released and the new voting period will start. Don't forget to vote! Please limit to one vote per person. This is a for-fun activity, don't ruin it for everyone by trying to manipulate the votes.

  6. Winner will get a special flair, clout, and big dick energy. Top 4 will move onto a "winner's" fit battle that will happen once more fit battle groups have concluded.

Sign ups will be open until all the spots are filled, please fill out this google form if you wish to participate: https://goo.gl/forms/9mp57fS0Ind3Ech52

This is anybody's ball game! Please don't be afraid to sign up if you want to participate :) If enough people want to participate, the group size may be adjusted to 64, I just want a general idea of how many people want to participate without overestimating.

I will be pinning the newest round or any announcements to my profile, and link previous ones in each new post in case you want to check the history of the fit battles in an easy manner.

submitted by /u/13ae
[link] [comments]

[ART] Sketched a winter fit and made it into a simple cinemagraph

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:11 AM PDT

[ART] Made a wooden shoe inspired by the Nike AF-1!

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:32 PM PDT

[ART] bleach on black cotton I did for my band

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:16 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Simple Questions and General Discussion - October 25, 2018

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:14 PM PDT

[WDYWT] This post was made by Helmut Lang Re-Addition gang

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:17 PM PDT

[WDYWT] kaleidoscope lovers

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:15 AM PDT

[ART] Finished off this Dragon Ball Super Broly Sk8 Hi Vans commission. How’s ready for the new movie?

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:53 PM PDT

[WDYWT] all of the lights

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:22 AM PDT

[WDYWT] What you want, a Bentley? Fur Coat? A diamond chain?

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:55 PM PDT

[wdywt] friendship ended with YOHJI now MIHARA YASUHIRO is my best friend

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:00 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Styling Our Friend Emma | PAQ Ep #53 | A Show About Streetwear and Fashion

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:19 PM PDT

[ART] Featuring SBTG - Blockchain Meets Streetwear [ART]

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:20 PM PDT

How To Wear A Bandana And Not Get Shot?[Discussion]

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:15 PM PDT

I love bandanas and in general it suits my look. But im afraid to start wearing them because of the stigma in big cities. Idk if this is even true but I hear gangsters shoot people with bandanas if theyre somehow lead to believe thats an enemy gang. Because of these stories, Im here asking how can I safely wear a bandana without offending anyone or ending up in a bad situation

submitted by /u/youmud
[link] [comments]

[ART] clothes without a soul

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:34 AM PDT

[NEWS] BAPE x UNDEFEATED x Timberland AW18 Look Book

Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:11 AM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Yeezy Waverunner based of a butterfly?

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:40 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Yeezy Waverunner based of a butterfly?

https://i.redd.it/va0r1e5jseu11.jpg

So I found this butterfly in my science classroom and evidently it immediately struck me as the Yeezy 700's. Due to the striking orange marks, the nearly identical "swoosh/line" (marked by the arrow) and the overall bubbly shapes and colour scheme. Personally, I think that Kanye & his team were 100% inspired by this image which would be dope since it just proves how influential natural colour schemes & designs are incorporated in todays fashion. Do you think that the Yeezy Waverunner was based of this butterfly, and possible other adidas sneakers as well? share your thoughts and comments and please let me know if you find any other cool examples!

submitted by /u/callmethefashiongod
[link] [comments]

[NEWS] New Palace Store in Tokyo Announced

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:59 AM PDT

[Review] of the Robert Geller coat inspired by the David Bowie movie "The Man Who Fell to Earth". This is, by far, the coolest coat I've ever owned.

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:49 PM PDT

[Discussion] Biggest Stray Rats Collection, possibly worldwide

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:17 AM PDT

[Discussion] Biggest Stray Rats Collection, possibly worldwide

https://snupps.com/couchstyle/shelf/1918557--stray-rats

I got into Stray Rats a few years ago, and my collection has built up drastically since I started. As of late, they have really been in the spotlight with the New Balance drop, Secret Celluloid Society and Scarr's WIP drop. Anyone else have a Pretty heavy collection of SR?

https://i.redd.it/0dx3tsw3xcu11.jpg

submitted by /u/couchstyle
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] how to afford streetwear as a broke college student

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:25 AM PDT

Hey guys. So, let me get straight to it. I'm a broke ass college student and I want to be able to buy sneakers. I have a work-study job, but all of it goes towards my rent (I live on campus and an expensive area). My financial aid thankfully covers all of my tuition. My question is, how can I afford to buy sneakers? I also major in CS, which I put aside a lot of time to study for. I'm not asking to buy sneakers ALL of the time, but I want to be able to make purchases every once in a while, yknow? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make extra money on the side but at the same time have time to study for my classes? :) Thanks for any advice.

submitted by /u/runaway_baby
[link] [comments]

[ART] This is how High Fashion Brands be

Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:22 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment