Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - September 10, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - September 10, 2017 - Streetwear

Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - September 10, 2017 - Streetwear


Pop Shop Sunday - The marketplace thread - September 10, 2017

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 09:09 AM PDT

Welcome to the Pop Shop Sunday!


If you're looking to add to your collection, clear out your closet, or offer something in trade, this is the thread to do it! As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings. Keep in mind, because we have this weekly thread for buying, selling, and trading, we will be removing any FS/FT posts made throughout the week. Post them up on Sundays.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[Collection] Yep. I keep the tags too.

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 02:30 PM PDT

[wdywt] grocery shopping

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:32 PM PDT

Cape Town in Spring the West Coast is covered in these yellow flowers, a friend took some pics of me in them.(Inspiration is sorta obvious)

Posted: 11 Sep 2017 02:02 AM PDT

this has to stop :(

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:18 PM PDT

Walked into bait and got the last one. Fortunately, there was construction right outside the shop.

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 03:27 PM PDT

Walking around Marshalls hope to find some J's, instead I found these "speed trainers" for only $15

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 09:05 PM PDT

Can someone ID this hoodie?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 05:20 PM PDT

These jeans I found were too small for me so I decided to paint them

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 02:46 PM PDT

What item do you regret selling? Sup x tnf Bamn for me.

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Blues and Greens [zoom in for outfit details]

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:48 PM PDT

Came back from vacation to some really sick fits

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 09:45 AM PDT

Thing I did to commemorate the huge L ima take on these.....

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 10:27 AM PDT

Is there a name for this specific type of stripes? This shirt is sold out in my size.

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:40 PM PDT

Toughts on diamond supply co. X beatles collection?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 11:35 AM PDT

[QUESTION] Where can I cop a shirt like this? It's short sleeved but in the style of a blazer.

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 08:13 PM PDT

Anyone know the origin of this thrifted Nike tee?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 04:12 PM PDT

[WDYWT] TAKING BACK SUNDAY • WHO CAN NAME THE ANIME ON MY SHIRT? • FULL DETAILS IN COMMENTS

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:38 PM PDT

Anyone ever get flack from other dudes about the way you dress? I do and it's kind of getting annoying at this point..

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 09:16 AM PDT

For instance yesterday I went to my fraternity house for a social event with a McQueen Skulls scarf I saved up FOREVER for lmao. They called me Lightning McQueen and said that I could get it at Goodwill and told me that they hope someone spills something on the silk 😂😂. Why people gotta be such haters? I feel like when you have a sense of fashion or designer clothes other men feel threatened by you or something. Why is this? We all know women don't really care what brands you wear, it's all about how you wear it so I don't know why they always get so mad. Does anyone else experience trolling related to their clothing taste?

Edit: I think y'all got the wrong perspective. I'm not mad at them. We are fraternity brothers, we roast each other all the time. I think Lightning McQueen is a hilarious joke on the brand. I'm just entertaining the question of why it is that guys seem to attack men who follow fashion. It's more of an intellectual curiosity than anything

submitted by /u/Thug2GC
[link] [comments]

A buyer bought some Yeezys off of me a month ago, now has filed a chargeback. What can I do?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 01:56 PM PDT

I recently sold some yeezys through grailed over a month ago, I shipped them out and everything was good. A day ago I got a notification stated that the transaction was unauthorized and the person who owned the card filed a chargeback wth their bank. This is a first for me and I have no idea what to do, any sort of help would be much appreciated

submitted by /u/Cablet0p_
[link] [comments]

Stretching out Gucci Aces? Material?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 11:24 PM PDT

Does anyone know how to stretch out Gucci Aces in width in the toe area? I'm a size 9 US in all shoes but sized down to 7.5 because I felt that was good, tried on for a couple of minutes in store. I don't know if it's just the stiff leather material, but I feel like it's a bit tight after a while. Any ideas? And are they also meant to look really slim and small?

submitted by /u/RVintage4
[link] [comments]

Where can I cop shit from the HBX x Places+Faces pop up capsule?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 02:08 PM PDT

anyone know of any subtle plaid pants?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 06:43 PM PDT

subtle like muted colors, preferably blacks and greys, but in a plaid pattern

submitted by /u/FuckBoySupreme
[link] [comments]

Is there still a stigma surrounding male ear piercings?

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 07:36 PM PDT

With regards to the old sayings that I've heard my dad, amongst a few other older men say, like;

  • "Left ear buccaneer, right ear queer"
submitted by /u/Marcatti
[link] [comments]

Anyone know where I can find a fleece like this ? I've searched almost everywhere but can't find anything .

Posted: 10 Sep 2017 11:24 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment