WDYWT - September 20, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

WDYWT - September 20, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 20, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 01:07 PM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Upcoming Neighbourhood x Invincible Adidas NMDs

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 03:47 PM PDT

Roc-A-Fella Records x Nike Air Force 1 re-releasing this year

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:53 AM PDT

[xpost] I am auctioning off my one-of-a-kind Chance the Rapper/Social Experiment Varsity Jacket to to aid the victims of the Mexican earthquakes

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 04:11 PM PDT

Got some goretex

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 10:17 AM PDT

[WDYWT] Have you heard the GoodNews?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 08:02 PM PDT

[WDYWT] Caught the restock

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:08 AM PDT

FedEx says that someone else signed my package

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 03:34 PM PDT

This might not be the best sub to post this on but honestly I'm getting hella frustrated about this. So anyways,

I ordered some clothing from OAK + FORT and FedEx was responsible for shipping my package to my house. The thing is that this package requires a Direct Signature which means that I have to be present at the house when they deliver the clothes. They give me the tracking number and I check it and it says that it's going to arrive around 8 PM which means that I'll be home by then. So, I'm sitting in Science when my phone starts buzzing, I open it and it's an email from FedEx saying that it got delivered at 9:21 AM...and that it was signed by someone else. At this point I'm like "what the fuck" and I just sit there waiting for this period to finish so I can go home and check if it was there or not. Period ends and I just book it back to my house only to be met with no package at all. I check all around my house and there's nothing, no FedEx door tag. Nothing. I do a walk of shame back to school and just go about my day. I come back home and call FedEx and they said that I'm gonna get a call in about 2 hours talking about this package. This just happened today so I might put some updates here when I get the call.

p.s. fuck you E.Escarro

edit: https://i.imgur.com/VkvbFSy.png

submitted by /u/cartiii
[link] [comments]

Female Inspo Album

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:41 AM PDT

Ralph Lauren's 1992 Stadium Collection Is Back

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:30 AM PDT

Jacket model or similar?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:22 PM PDT

Best earring brands?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:26 PM PDT

I want to get my ears pierced and was wondering what brands would be good for some quality silver hoops that would preferably cause the least irritation?

submitted by /u/Moffineker
[link] [comments]

GUCCI - Spring/Summer 2018 Menswear

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:58 AM PDT

What's Your Ultimate Jacket Grail?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 04:59 AM PDT

Given that jackets can easily make or break an outfit, what's your ultimate jacket grail that you would like to own? regardless of price.

submitted by /u/aquaboy28
[link] [comments]

Where can you buy Belt Rings?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 10:45 PM PDT

Cant find any :(

submitted by /u/EwoksAreAwesome
[link] [comments]

Cool starting brands from Your country?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 12:02 PM PDT

Hey! Any cool small brands from Your country that You could recommend? Cheers!

submitted by /u/Nervedful
[link] [comments]

11 by Boris Bidjan Saberi AW17 Collection

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 09:35 PM PDT

Picked up more Cav Empt

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:00 PM PDT

How long have you kept your old skools?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 12:42 PM PDT

I have seen some pretty beat ones here and mines I think are my last leg soon, I was wondering the lifespan of your old skools?

submitted by /u/GoldHatesGatsby
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 01:07 PM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

What I bought on my last trip to Japan with fit pics! Low key Supreme/Bape + others

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:36 AM PDT

Weekly Sales Thread - September 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Welcome to the Sale Announcement Thread!


Here is where the community comes together and leaves links to great steals and sales floating around stores, online or in real life. As fair warning, we warn that you are dealing with strangers over the internet at your own risk, the moderation team nor reddit are liable for any shady dealings.

Be smart, find ways to verify that users are who they say they are and have what they say they have.

Weekly Sales thread is not the Pop-Up Shop thread. Any comments advertising their own sales will be removed.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Parra Clothing - Thoughts?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:38 AM PDT

I really like their hats and crewnecks. Some of them have too many graphics on them, but this crewneck, https://byparra.com/us/longsleeve-t-shirt-solitaire-navy-blue-limited-edition-1714.html, is dope as hell. Check out their stuff if you havent heard of them. I'm about to cop a few hats, t-shirts, and crewnecks on payday!

submitted by /u/flawlis
[link] [comments]

Which Adidas NMD Day Pack do you rate more?

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 08:08 AM PDT

Some cool shtuff

Posted: 20 Sep 2017 09:28 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment