WDYWT - September 25, 2017 - Streetwear | Streetwear

Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

WDYWT - September 25, 2017 - Streetwear

WDYWT - September 25, 2017 - Streetwear


WDYWT - September 25, 2017

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:15 AM PDT

Welcome to the daily WDYWT Thread!


WDYWT = What Did You Wear Today. It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY. Please make sure you have read the WDYWT rules including information about posting outside of this thread.


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Simple Questions and General Discussion - September 25, 2017

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:15 AM PDT

Welcome to the Simple Questions and General Discussion thread!


You know the drill, this thread is up for any kind of discussion, it doesn't have to be about streetwear!

All W2C/ID requests belong in this thread


If you're looking for other ways to interact with the /r/streetwear community, you might want to check out our official social media accounts:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Pink and blue

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 02:17 PM PDT

Kanye West Inspo

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 04:31 AM PDT

Isn't It Funny How Things Go Full Circle

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:38 AM PDT

Walked out of room wearing a champion sweater and my trusty Reebok C 85's. Feeling great. Walk downstairs. Then my Dad says this: "What the heck are you wearing? We used to beat kids up for wearing Champion. It was what the nerds wore." Okay, screw you Dad let me do my own thing. About to walk out the door, when Mom says: "Hey Ki, nice shoes! We wore those exact ones while I was a cheerleader in high school." I just think it's funny how things that were nerdy so long ago are now back in and vice versa.

submitted by /u/KirenMoore
[link] [comments]

A$AP Rocky[INSPO]

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 11:58 AM PDT

Not all of these are streetwear, but I thought you guys might appreciate a loose pants inspo album I've been putting together

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 12:34 PM PDT

A small T-shirt project me n my friend worked on

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:40 AM PDT

Experimenting with custom patches on thrift store finds!

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 04:45 PM PDT

Saw this on twitter and knew it belonged here

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 10:24 AM PDT

What's the biggest outfit flex you've seen in real life?

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 10:35 AM PDT

Miguel Inspiration Album

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:32 PM PDT

THEORY - Fall/Winter 2017 Lookbook

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 07:08 AM PDT

How the heck do you decide which style/aesthetic to stick with?

Posted: 26 Sep 2017 03:35 AM PDT

I've been browsing here for a good year now but I've never actually posted a WDYWT or anything. This is because I still haven't really invested in a single style.

The main reason is that I seem to like way too many styles. For example, I started out loving Kanye's stuff with the desert-tone or muted-tone colors with longline shirts and oversized sweaters. So that's what I spent all my money on. Then I realized I look childish (not saying other people do, it just didn't really fit me) and headed to MFA, browsed for a month and decided I like the SLP aesthetic.

So I went out and bought some black jeans and cheaper Chelsea boots. People kept asking me why I'm wearing horse riding shoes so I just said fuck it and decided to go back to this sub.

I browsed some inspo albums and really started loving techwear. Then I realized there's no way I can afford anything techwear related. Then I started falling in love with palewave. Bought some faded pink shirt, light wash jeans, white vans. I liked it but I then realized I like black and white.

So I bought some black and white Adidas tubular dooms, a black and white Adidas shirt, a fake ass club dad cap from eBay and some black joggers. It was cool until I realized its better when you have colors. So I went back to square one and looking like a Kanye wannabe.

Still drunk from yesterday

Wasted a heckload of money on clothes I don't like because I like too many clothes. wtf?

submitted by /u/Sp3ctrum15
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know who makes this hoodie? I need this in my life.

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 09:04 PM PDT

Another fit drawing from the sub

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 04:58 AM PDT

My Vancouver Bois

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 04:55 PM PDT

Was wondering where you go for some great pieces that won't break the bank. If anyone has any experience thrifting around the city, what are your favourite places?

submitted by /u/Henrik2Daniel
[link] [comments]

Where do you guys get your rings from?

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:17 AM PDT

Ive been looking around but am not sure about a reputable place to buy jewlery from. Preferably online stores but ill take any advice.

submitted by /u/PapaToddy99
[link] [comments]

Painting Different Clothes

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:48 PM PDT

I was wondering if any of y'all could help me with how to paint clothes ( mainly nylon or denim) in a way that makes the paint stay when put through the washing machines. any advice would help!

submitted by /u/mynameisjeff20002
[link] [comments]

Is it okay to wear adidas trackpants with nikes or jordans

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 02:43 PM PDT

Anybody else waste their best fits on Monday?

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 11:23 PM PDT

I used up my best fit today, and now I have to come up with decent fits for the rest of the week. Anyone else have the same problem?

submitted by /u/Admiral_Sarcasm
[link] [comments]

Redone.

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 10:03 PM PDT

Best beanies/stocking hats for the cold season?

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:58 AM PDT

The fall/winter is coming soon and i need sum tippers for a good cozy hat. Leave some suggestions or websites homiez. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Raw-Katchup
[link] [comments]

Quick question

Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:18 PM PDT

Working on making some pants for me and a couple friends in the style of the Supreme warmup pants or the supreme tnf pants. Only issue is I don't know how to describe them to the manufactor. Are the tnf ones literally just snowpants? and are there any (cheaper) alternatives for either similar in fit and material I can purchase to use as like an example.

submitted by /u/ripmynigharambe
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment